Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VishaD.

The new concept could be a boon or a flop.

On the brighter side, a commoner would also stand the chance to be in the show and since we had never known them, would be interesting to see the sides they bring out on the show. I think in Big Brother, that's how it works if i'm not mistaken.

But this season's ratings itself was said to be due to less known faces. So by bringing in unknown faces, it could also contribute to the ratings.

Regarding the reporters, they had this reporters even in last season and i didn't like the idea of doing that. They could have done in the 2nd last episode instead. The grand finale should be all about celebrating regardless of what a contestant had done. 

This season was promoted as celebrity season but all of them were lesser known except for Rimi. At least next season everyone would expect it to be common people. Plus, common people will not have this fear of how they will perceived so they could probably be less reserved and more real unlike this season.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My understanding is that the entire season next year will be of common people. Because we've already had a season where 1 person was a common man (season 6 I believe )
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

My understanding is that the entire season next year will be of common people. Because we've already had a season where 1 person was a common man (season 6 I believe )

And season 1. Ragini Shetty
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
to be honest I think all the promos ruined it the most
And the winning scene and ManD eviction was rushed too much🤢
Like prince won got a hug and they were already showing the ending credits🤢🤢
Also the stylsts that dressed them made them look horrible except for rish he was cute
They ruined rochelles hair and gave her a hideos dress They made ManDs hair look horrible and her dress wasnt pretty tbh they looked better when they dressed themselves on wkw
Did not enjoy the ep
Wish it did not feel so cheap
This entire week bb has only being promoting anything it can🤢

prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the whole scenario was very rushed

before more time was given to ex contestants

and interaction with host and housemates was more

now promotions r taking over

dance performances has less of dance

yesterday gautam's performance ,even if he was not ther there could be no difference

he was not even introduced as bb8 winner instead all they said is tv star

performances were not good what was point of media interaction after voting is over

salman's comment about where this country is going as if all the time salmans liked people cannot be winners

the person who won had already won roadies and splitsvilla so already he may have fanbase

rude to comment on that

after the announcement of winner they r even giving opportunity for runnersup and winner to talk

makeover is worst

rochelle makeover was not good ,prince also

only rishabh was looking good

Edited by prabharajani - 8 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was damn boring. Krishna and his team were not funny at all. I wonder if they left any show which wan't promoted there. Most of the time went for promotions only. Krishna replacing kapil is a wrong decision.
NathuPyare thumbnail
Frankly, I stopped watching the finale after the part where BB started cribbing again that "itna historical kaam kiya ki apne Gate khol diye... par Rimi nahi gayi" isliye I can't say abt what followed later but yes the very little that I saw was disappointing enough... plus the glimpses that they showed abt Krishna and Bharti jokes (can we call them jokes???) was ... I mean Krishna to chalo jo bhi hai but Bharti is usually sensible... kya ho gaya tha dono ko finale me ðŸ˜•
Anyways... whether they bring commoners or celebrities (😆) I don't have much expectations from BB if they continue on the same criteria of "Entertainment".

If I were to participate in BB then I (and I'm sure others also) know exactly what to do to provide "entertainment" and reach until the Finale atleast., so we know exactly what to expect from Bigg Boss.

Just to mention few of the things-

1) FIND reasons (even the non-existent ones) to pick up quarrels and fights with other housemates.

2) be present in every bitching session and try to be as LOUD as possible while fighting (preferably with a generous dose of abusive content  - words + actions).

3) Act like a psycho 25% of the time, like a clown for another 25% and for the rest 50% of the time act mean, instigate others and when they gang up against me for my obnoxious behavior then act like a VICTIM.

4) last but not the least - my naturally handsome looks will definitely help garner a few advantages over the rest housemates...

p.s - there are a few other technicalities that need to be kept in mind but I am not going to disclose them right now... kya pata BB me mera number bhi aa jaye 
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: agastya_muni

It was a lack lustre event. My inkling tells me Salman will not be hosting the show next year. If next season is going to be a houseful of commoners, not many will be tuning in.  

@bold:  +1
I too very strongly believe that Salman will NOT host the show next year.
Also, considering it's gonna be a house full of commoners, very good opportunity for Colors to try out some other hosts
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Visha, it was damn boring esp due to the overdose of promotions ðŸ¤¢

Thankfully I watch online, so I was literally skipping so many scenes & just watched when the finalists were getting evicted !! Salman's pranks were also not there before announcing the winner, it finished really quick !! The entire finale was mainly wasted on promotions !!!

And I agree with u on BB10, I have already decided not to watch it lol, the commoners theme feels boring ðŸ¥±

Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago