Great episode today! As expected Gangaa stood her ground, once again. I mean I don't get her. How can someone be so strong, even though it is a fictional character. She's totally awesome! And Sagar. I am seriously at a loss for words. He's just... Dreamy. Loved the SaGa scene.
My favourite part of today's episode, as well as the show till now are the leap, was the Gangaa and babu scene. I loved how she decided to live her life, rather than crying her whole life, over something she has no control over. Yet she maintains that Sagar is only hers. That's something, to move on in a way, but to still be stuck in the same state. I loved her lil monologue in her head while she was in Babu's study. You go girl! Live you life. Sagar will come to yoU one day.
What is wrong with jhanvi??? She claims she loves him, but she always tries to demean Gangaa. I get she is jealous but if you claim to love someone, have faith in that. It doesn't mean you will get that person, but that's what love is about. Gangaa even told her today, she doesn't have to feel insecure because she knows Sagar is hers, I absolutely adored Sahil today. For the first time he said something right. Can't wait for Sagar to fall in love with her!! 😊