Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
krushna's standup and interection with the celebrities were damn funny in comedy circus but his acts arent as funny as kapil it tends to lose steam in spite of support of sudesh!!!

to be honest i havent followed all the episodes of CNWK but i do watch comedy circus like everyday for some reason i dont dig this show!!!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bad decision by Colors, I hope CNWK finds better channel to replace them... The cast and crew is amazing and Kapil has the spontaneity and freshness in his show...

Krushna, can't stand that guy, same jokes and feels like the comedy circus type...

I hope CNWK star cast stay together...
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

I read somewhere that Siddhu and Dadi refused to do the show without Kapil.

Yeh Dadi ke bhi natak hai. If Siddhu is not doing Comedy then He should atleast continue his commentry during T20 Cup! 👍🏼
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheSupreme

Yeh Dadi ke bhi natak hai. If Siddhu is not doing Comedy then He should atleast continue his commentry during T20 Cup! 👍🏼

Chak de phatte nap de gilli 
Subha Jalandhar sham ko Delhi 
Cha gaya Guru 
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

Chak de phatte nap de gilli
Subha Jalandhar sham ko Delhi
Cha gaya Guru

Kadek!
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't think it would gain that amount of popularity. Krushna alone looks incomplete. He grew popular because of the timing he shared with Sudesh, they both complement each other. If they bring Sudesh and that young guy Sidhharth who used to be their partner, it might work but then we all know when Sudesh and Krushna perform together, the content is mostly adult one. So don't know if it will click. Kapil has left an indelible impression in the minds of his audience, difficult to accept anyone else in his shoes.
Ps I just hate that Bharti. She overacts all the time. 🤢 Edited by DelusionalMe - 8 years ago