Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
beautiful updt
Rey is feeling guilty for telling lie to his frnds but he dont have any other option
love the way Taani wish him
it's so cute
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.  Loved it. 
Thank god that nobody came to know about taani.  
Rey was so happy seeing her smile after so long.  It was best birthday gift for him. 
Kria called him to wish once again. She heard female voice on his phone.  Hoping that it will not create any problem. 
Waiting for next part πŸ˜Š
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Like it 
Thanks for the pm dear 
It was rey birthday 
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update
Kria shouldn't care so much
Loved taarey scenes
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates! 
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

amazing...awesome...lovely...superb...loving it😊😊😊

Taani-Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Read all the chapters in one go. .. 
Poor taani had go through alot ..
Seriously vishesh got a very easy death not fair !! 
Loved the way rey is caring for taani .. 
Lovely .. Rey is taking every care that nobody says a word to taani .. his love will cure her for sure ... 
Wanna know how swayam will react to this all ... 
Update ASAP ..
Thanx for pm :-) 
chinudolly thumbnail
wow
  wow
 wow
 i  just loved  both the parts  so  much 
story is  getting more  interesting  now ... 

just amazing  ...   i loved  it from the bottom  of  my heart  πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
pls  update asap n pm me  😊
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 9
(A)

Next Morning, Rey was surprised when he opened the door and found his father outside. Not wasting any moment, he hugged Ranvijay tightly. Rey & Ranvijay entered the house and settled in hall.

"Why didn't you informed me? I would have come to pick you up from airport-" Rey asked his father.

"Thats alright, Rey. By the way, hows taani?" Ranvija  asked her, in concerned filled tone. Hearing her name, he look at his father with sad smile.

"She is still recovering. Her condition is worst, she had forgot everything, whole day she would sit and remember the child she had lost. And worst part is, she hold herself responsible for her miscarriage, she thinks she failed to protect our child-" Rey voiced out in soft, broken tone. His eyes were moist, expressing his own grief. Ranvijay look at his son, who looked completely broken. He had never seen his son in such vulnerable state.

Ranvijay didn't said anything, he just pulled his son in his embrace. While for the first time, Rey shared his pain, his grief with someone and that someone is his father, who understands him.

Rey told ranvijay everything that happened with taani and how he found her outside his house, then vishesh committed suicide before he could get the punishment he deserved for hurting taani. Ranvijay was hearing everything, feeling miserable for the little girl who had gone through all this, he felt every emotion his son was feeling, but the emotion stand out was, pride. He was proud of his son who stood beside his love in this, didn't left her alone.

"Don't worry, Rey, your love will heal her. You need to by her side, she needs you." Ranvijay whispered, patting his back. Rey wiped his tears and nodded at his father. He knows his father is right, no-one but only his love can heal her.

"Did you informed her family?" Ranvijay asked him, Rey nodded in no.

"She isn't ready to meet anyone, and her uncle-aunt are out of the country, so i was thinking I'll inform them once they are back. It will be better if i inform them face-to-face than on the phone call." Rey said to his father who nodded in understanding.

"Aap freshen up ho jaayie then we will have breakfast together." Rey said to him, Ranvijay nodded and went inside his room while Rey went back in room. He found her sitting on the bed, yawing lazily. Rey smiled as he walked over the bed and sat beside her.

"Princess! Lets get you ready then I'll introduce you to my dad. Come." Rey said to her. Her eyes met his, he could see fear in her hazel orbs which made him frown.

"Your dad?" She asked him in low, nervousness filled voice. Rey nodded, he understood the reason of her fear.

"Don't be scared. He is very nice, already like you. He won't hurt you, you can trust me." Rey whispered to her, in feathery soft tone. Taani look at him, he was providing her much needed assurance but was she really ready to meet someone other than him? She is comfortable around Rey, her heart trust him but she doesn't trust others.

"Are you alright?" Rey asked her, taani look at him then nodded slightly. Rey helped her in getting ready, she wore a over sized sweater & denims which she finds very comfortable.

"Come." Rey whispered, sliding his hand in hers, they walked out the room. Her body stiffen when she found a man in drawing room, sitting on the couch. She stopped walking, and slide behind rey. Rey was confused by her act, but before he could, he felt her tight grip on him. She had completely hide herself behind him.

Ranvijay noticed the little act of hers and couldn't help but smile. He got up and walked toward his son.

"Hello, beta. I'm Ranvijay, Rey's dad." Ranvijay introduced himself, in polite tone, but taani chose not to say anything, instead she buried her face his back, hiding herself more.

"Taani-" Rey called out for her softly. Rey held her uninjured hand and pulled her before him gently. Ranvijay look at her, he could see cuts & marks on her skin, a bandage wrapped around her head and a cast wrapped around her right hand wrist, his heart goes out for the girl standing beside his son.

"Hello." She mumbled, without looking at ranvijay, both the men could tell she is nervous and somewhat scared. Rey took her back inside the room and made her sit on the bed, comfortably. Once she was calm, he came back to his dad and sat on the couch beside him.

"She is Rishi shekhawat's daughter?" Ranvijay was shocked, realizing the girl he had just met, was his business partner's daughter.

"Dad, she is rishi uncle's niece not daughter-" Rey corrected his father.

"No, Rey. She is rishi's daughter, his biological daughter. His brother adopted her since his wife wasn't able to conceive, his brother & wife died when taani was 15. And when i talked to rishi last month, Rishi was looking for a perfect opportunity to tell her about this." Ranvijay told him, giving him another shock with the revelation.

"But taani never told me something like this, nor swayum, her brother." 

"May be Rishi hasn't told them yet." Ranvijay replied, Rey nodded in return.

"Rey, I'm leaving for office, you take care of her & yourself. And yeah, call your mom. She is missing you alot." Ranvijay said to his son, Rey gave a small nod in return, he waved at his dad as he left for office.

Scroll down for part B.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 9
(B)

"Taani, dad has left for office. You don't need to be scared. Come we will have breakfast." Rey said to her, taking her by surprise, he scooped her in his arms and walked outside. He made her sit on the chair.

"Today, I have made your favorite cheese omelet." Says Rey as he took the seat beside hers and poured some orange juice in the glass.

"Thank you." She whispered in barely audible tone. Rey smiled as he fed her.

"Won't you eat?" Taani asked him softly, noticing he was just feeding her, not eating himself.

"I'll eat later, but first let me feed my princess." Rey answered with a smile, she took the morsel from his hand and brought her hand near his mouth

"Aap bhi khaiye-" Taani whispered, his eyes sparked up with the happiness. He ate from her hand. Happiness wash over his heart, every small gesture she makes, had him falling for her again. They had their breakfast together, with her  feeding him in between.

They were on their way to hospital, for her check. Rey glance at her, who was sitting beside him on the passenger seat, quietly, playing with the hem of her sweater. Rey focused on the driving, but silently held her hand which was kept on her lap. Taani look at him, surprised by his act but he blink him eyes, assuring her silently.

Rey parked his car in parking area of the hospital and thats when his phone buzzed. He pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and saw, it was Kriya's call. He picked it up.

"Hello, Rey." He rolled his eyes hearing her sugar coated voice from the other side.

"Is there any work you called me for?" Rey asked her, while his gaze was fixed on taani, who was looking here & there, like an innocent child. 

"Rey, i called you last night, but some girl picked up the call. If you don't mind, can you tell who was she?" Kriya asked him from the other side of the call. Rey was shocked hearing it, then realization dawned up on him, he look at taani and understood, it must be her who had picked up Kriya's call.

"No! It was me only, I was playing prank on you, speaking in girlie tone, you know-" Rey laughed nervously as he answered kriya.

"Are you sure?" 

"Off-course, Why would i lie? I was just joking last night-" Rey said to her, hoping she would believe him and not ask him anything further.

"Yeah! Aap bhi na, Rey. I was so confused & scared why a girl picked up your call at late night-" He took a sigh of relief, when he heard Kriya.

"Kriya, I need to go, so will call you later. Bye." 

"Bye, Rey. Take care of yourself." With that, Kriya cut the call. Rey slide his cell phone back in his pocket and turned to taani.

"Taani, did you received any call on my cell phone last night?" Rey asked her softly. Taani look at him, looking through her long eye lashes.

"Mujhe nahi karna chahiye tha?" Taani asked him, in low, nervousness & fear filled tone. She though she might have done something wrong and he will scold her now, of which she is scared.

"Will you scold me now?" Taani asked him again, Rey shook his head in denial. He cupped her face in his and made her look into his eyes.

"No, love! Why will i scold you? Just like I'm yours, everything that belong to me, is yours too. You have right on my things, you haven't done anything wrong." Rey told her with tenderness in his voice.

"My princess is too cute to get scolding by anyone." Rey whispered with soft smile, making her smile little, but that was enough to lit up his whole world. He kissed her head gently.

"Now lets go, we have a appointment with Dr. Shilpa." Rey said to her, taani gave a slight nod to him, Rey stepped out of the car then helped her. They went inside the hospital for her check up.

Phew! It was quite long chapter. 

Do leave your feedback please :)