Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Very nice update SakshiπŸ€— Quite imaginative chapter and u have maintained the suspense. Gr8 going.. Update soon the next one. Hugs.. 

thanks roshini for the the comment. Ya bit imaginative plot and happy that you have loved the plot ya let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 78
Ranveer had a shocked reaction in his face where he gave a unbelievable look to Sharman.
Ranveer:(with a unbelievable look): Kya?
Sharman:Haan Ranveer they have kidnapped our Ishani we didn't know who they were?
Ranveer:Nahi how will it happen let me call her.

Where he was up to call Ishani's mobile...
Amba:(with tears):Nahi Ranveer I saw her when she was kidnapped, her mobile fell down with that sound only I saw Ishani been kidnapped.
Ranveer(with a emotional face sat near Amba);Maa what are you saying then surely Ishani is kidnapped.
Baa(with crying voice):Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer:How maa she was with you and how did this happen?
Amba: We got the jewels and came out when I was keeping the jewel box in the car one man came to Ishani and asked for a address Ishani was up to tell him at that time he closed Ishani's face with a  hand kerchief where she left the control in her mobile and it fell down where I saw Ishani instantly he pushed her inside the car before I could reach
they took the car. We followed them (showing her mobile)this is the car number. But finally we missed the car (she was crying terribly)
Ranveer(bit don't know what to do):Nahi, nahi , Ishani ...(getting his mind) fine let me inform the police that is the right thing.
Sharman: Nahi Ranveer we should not openly do it.

Ranveer(with a stubborn face):Then what should i do? I should  be waiting till they come and leave Ishani to me?
Sharman: I didn't tell that Ranveer if we tell the police it will become a media issue for  Ishani. If they have kidnapped for money and without knowing she is your wife means if police publish Ishani's photo Kidnappers will know she is your wife and they may torture Ishani to the extreme to get money.Now a days they kidnap people and get their family information and call the family members. Might be they have taken Ishani like that.
Ranveer:Tk let me tell Commissionaire and face the problem silently fine take Ishani's photo.
Sharman:Haan I have taken it let us go.

They left in the car, RV mansion lost its happiness which they had during Uttrayan pooja. All were seen with sad faces.
Rithika(seeing ishani who was laying without consciousness she sat near her): Not bad Ishani I have separated you from RV.This is the perfect punishment for that RV who cheated me. If you didn't come between us know i would have lived with RV and my child. but because of you I lost my child thought the man shot me was my henchman it was because of you. He started a fresh life with you and both even went to the extreme of having child. Will this Rithika allow that no way Ishani darling . Now love birds are separated.(had a cunning smile).
Rithika phone rang where the display showed the name as Nirbhay. she picked the call.
Rithika:Haan nirbhay
Nirbhay:Is ishani with you?

Rithika:Haan your Henchman brought her she is with me.
Nirbhay: Fine by tomorrow evening Ishani should be in Haryana okay.
Rithika: But after sometime Ishani will get consciousness she will start shouting and how..
Nirbhay:No ishani will see our faces only in Haryana so till that i have a plan first tell me how many Henchman are with you?
Rithika:4 persons
Nirbhay:Take the money bag i gave you there will a man called Romi call him and put the phone in speaker.
Rithika:Tk Nirbhay

She came out of the room with money bag saw all the henchman and called them where they surrounded her.
Rithika: Who is Romi?
Romi(coming front):Its me madam.

Rithika: Nirbhay wants to talk to you let me put it in speaker
Rithika put the mobile in speaker:haan Nirbhay mobile is in speaker mode and Romi is with me.
Nirbhay:Tk romi you be with Rithika for the further execution and send rest of the men's.
Romi:Tk bhaiya

Nirbhay: And Rithika give them money.
Rithika:Tk Nirbhay

She gave the money bag to them.They left the place telling bye to Romi.
Nirbhay: Tk Romi now listen to me carefully even Rithika be alert
Rithika, Romi:Haan

Nirbhay: First Romi inject the injection in Ishani body which I gave you. She will be unconscious till tomorrow evening. you both should start with Ishani from mumbai by 8 o clock today evening. Put her in my sugarcane lorry and you both come in that which I will send to your place by 8 o clock. They won't check Nirbhay Singh's lorry in any check posts because daily 5 to 6 lorries cross the check post and they know my lorry driver too. Even if they investigate my company name only will come as sugar industry so no problem.So safely Ishani will cross Mumbai and be in Sonepat, Haryana by tomorrow.
Rithika(with a great smile):Fantastic Nirbhay.

Nirbhay:Tk Romi and Rithika I want Ishani in my house by tomorrow don't mess.
Romi:Mein hu na bhaiya everything will go out so well
Ranveer and sharman came to the commissioner office where RV has already informed about the urgency they left him in to meet the commissioner.
Commissioner: Haan RV come in.
RV: Sir there is a problem they have kidnapped my wife.
Commissioner: Kidnapped?This is why you said it is urgent. Fine fine give me your wife's photo
Sharman(gave ishani's photo): Here it is sir
Commissioner:Let me send a inspector he will help you.
RV:Haan soon Sir

Commissioner(dialed a number in intercom): Ask MR.Vikram Sharma to come to my room soon.
Commissioner: How did this happen RV?
RV:My Mother, Baa with My Wife went to a jewellery shop in front of the jewellery shop they have kidnapped her. I too have the car number in which she was kidnapped.

He took his mobile and gave the car number which Amba gave him.
Commissioner:tk let me try to figure out in transport department
(he took his phone and called a number)Haan this is commissioner Rakesh Singh I need a information about a car I have the car number can I tell (he told the car number) Haan let me wait make it bit fast.

Where he put down the phone. A young police man came in his name badge told he is Vikram Sharma. He saluted the Commissioner and saw RV with a quite happy smile.
vikram:RV Sir?
RV:haan its me.
Vikram: I have read about you in business magazine sir why are you here Sir?

Commissioner: His wife has been kidnapped (giving Ishani's photo and compliant paper) here is her photo and compliant copy read it and  please do the needful MR. Vikram
Vikram:Haan sir I will?(seeing rv)let me do my job.(he started to read the compliant paper and got to know the problem)
Where the phone rang commissioner picked the call.
Commissioner:Haan tell (his face reaction changed after sometime)okay fine.
RV:What happen sir have they traced the car?
Commissioner: Mostly kidnappers don't use a registered number plate. It is fake but don't worry Vikram will handle and he will find your wife.
Sharman: Sir please can you deal it without media exposure?
Commissioner:Don't worry the place we send Ishani's photo will be completely of confidential area we can find her there won't be any media exposure.
Vikram:Let me make it secretly Sir no problem.
Commissioner:That's the spirit vikram.
RV:Thank you sir.

Commissioner nodded his head as accepting his thanks,.
Sharman, vikram, RV came out of the room.
Vikram(seeing RV): First let me mail this photo to all the check post, if the kidnappers what to take your wife out of the city we can catch them there. And let me alert railway police, and other transport system. we will get her don't worry.
Ranveer nodded with trust.Vikram went to a cabin after half an hour he came out.
Vikram: I have alerted all the means don't worry it will be confidential..
RV:tk
Vikram:Who were with your wife when she was kidnapped?
RV: My Maa and Baa.

Vikram :I need to talk to them and what about your wife's mobile.
RV:Actually while she was kidnapped she dropped the mobile it seems with that only My Mother saw she has been kidnapped.
Vikram:Oh fine shall we go to your house?

They three came to the house where RV mansion was so dull regarding the incident.Ranveer came in with vikram.
Baa(coming to Ranveer):where is Ishani Ranveer ?
RV:(with a sorry voice):We didn't find her yet Baa to investigate only Inspector has come (showing Amba and baa) My Baa and My Maa.

Vikram:(sitting in the sofa near them) can you tell me which jewellery shop it is?
Amba said the jewellery shop and she narrated the incident.
Vikram(in thoughts): I have alerted all transport means, she has lost her mobile we cannot trace through that, car number is fake,(seeing Amba) did you see any of the person who kidnapped Ishani?
Amba(thinking for a long time):No it was just a minute incident I didn't see his face clearly.
Vikram:Fine let me try all the ways we will find her. Do you have doubt on anyone RV?
RV:No Ishani is always soft to all No i don't feel anyone?
Vikram: Think well If you have any doubt on anyone please call me (he gave his number)that will help the case.

RV nodded with sadness.Vikram walked with a police wala walk, Ranveer stood with sadness holding swing.Where Amba came and stood behind him.
Amba:Sorry Ranveer we should not have taken Ishani with us?
Ranveer:Its our bad time Maa why you are telling sorry Maa Ishani cannot go away from me she will come back soon. (there was his love confident in his face)

To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice chapter...Ritika I hate her ... 😑 thanks for pm Sakshi...BTW track is very interesting πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely but sad update...
Bad time for ishveer 😭
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bad time shuru hogaya! The update was engaging <3 Update the next one pretty soon <3
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Nice chap Sakshi! I feeling so sad for ishveer. I hate ritika & nb 😑
update soon ya & thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Nice chapter...Ritika I hate her ... 😑 thanks for pm Sakshi...BTW track is very interesting πŸ˜‰

thanks zenab for the comment hope all are liking the twists. Ritika what to do need a negative vamp right thanks zenab i will try my best to make the track more interesting keep readingπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Lovely but sad update...
Bad time for ishveer 😭

thanks ayesha ya really dear even i felt sad when i was sketching the story but there should be some twists and turns in the story right haan bit bad time for ishveer but soon it will turn out good keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Bad time shuru hogaya! The update was engaging <3 Update the next one pretty soon <3

thanks aarushi for the comment ya bad time started in my story. happy that you got engaged with the update ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Nice chap Sakshi! I feeling so sad for ishveer. I hate ritika & nb 😑
update soon ya & thanks for pm

thanks paige for the comment hope all are enjoying the track i am sketching ya even when i was penning i my self felt sad separating two love birds 😭😭😭will be surely painful. Might be the character are to the extent to make us hate but what to do as usual we need a negative vamp or villain to continue the story ya let me update it yaar keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›