Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: parimaniya
truly said dear... m 2 missing them badly n waiting their come back 2gether as a lovely couple 2 rule our heart again...fingers cross ...nice post
Originally posted by: as-Sweet
good observation Merliah.. In last epi of pkyek in akhri salam.. dd & vd shoot together too..In om shanti om wording... Puri kayanat unhe one show me lane ki sajish ki hai😉 hehehe...😆
Originally posted by: rishbala4eva
Yeah...so true! Even I keep counting on such things...hehe 😆 I would like to share some astrological facts abt them ..
Both DD n VD's birth numbers n therefore, ruling planet(sun),.. according to numerology is d same, i.e. 1...as in, DD's= 1+0 =1 and VD's= 2+8 =1...
DD's sunsign is Capricorn, which is considered as d father of d zodiac, whereas, VD's sunsign, Cancer is said to be mother of d zodiac...They say, opposites attract. So, u see, they balance out each other very well. No wonder they complement n complete each other so perfectly.😛
Seriously, some things r just meant to be... 😛
I keep researching on DVD all d time. 😳 Love them to no limits. 😳 Missing them so much yaar. 😭 Plz DVD, comeback together soon. 😭Originally posted by: madhumeandyou
Thats awesome info Vrishti. U did so much research on them.luv dvd forever. Ur right Vrishti. They're just meant to be. Dvd rishbala vishti the heavenly couple
Originally posted by: silverfire
Lovely post, Merliah.
Very true.I'll tell u something else. Both of them love the beach. VD's holiday destination is always a seashore. DD wanted to have a white wedding on a seashore becos she loves the beach.😛When a report asked them to dedicate a song for RK n Madhu, both of them said ' Hum hai deewani'. They were sitting in their resp green rooms n was not together. They think alike. 😃They both love Maggie 😛They have too many similarities n I'll write as n when I remember something.