Poll

Who do you think is the most versatile female singer?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*salil* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Nihira has a very good and well trained voice that stands out from the rest. But is she the most versatile singer? Can she sings a sentimental number and a natkhat number and a suphi type equally well?  Think of this -- Lata may be the best singer but Asha is the most versatile one. What do you think?

Edited by salilu - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhana K thumbnail
Nihira has always been my favorite; but,suddenly Ujaini's graph starte climbing upwards; I heard her in SRGMP last year-she was good , but has now achieved excellence; I seriously thought she would defeat Nihira; obviously, not. Her'Kisna' song is still ringing in my ears.

Originally posted by: salilu

Nihira has a very good and well trained voice that stands out from the rest. But is she the most versatile singer? Can she sings a sentimental number and a natkhat number and a suphi type equally well?  Think of this -- Lata may be the best singer but Asha is the most versatile one. What do you think?

psych thumbnail
Talking about versatile singers.. i vouch for twinkle.. On one episode she sings a classical based "chhodo more baiyyon" and on the next she sings.. a peppy "daiyya mein kahan phassi". both of these songs are on the extreme ends of the pole. and she pulls it off both the times..
apiscean123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psych

Talking about versatile singers.. i vouch for twinkle.. On one episode she sings a classical based "chhodo more baiyyon" and on the next she sings.. a peppy "daiyya mein kahan phassi". both of these songs are on the extreme ends of the pole. and she pulls it off both the times..

I agree. My vote goes to Twinkle. Although I still prefer Nihira and Ujjaini for their rendition of soft songs...

*salil* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

I am still not so gung ho for Swananda.  May be I will change my mind as I hear her more.  I had missed two wks of contest while travelling so could not say abt her.

I think you will surely change your mind after you hear her Leherake Balkhake ... Sharara Sharara Sharara Sharara

SoFiA** thumbnail
NIHIRA HIMANI AND TWINKLE..