Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey sakshi.even i want to c ranveer in rv mode.not a crying baby. 😳 and also i wnt to c romantic ishani.itz always ranveer hu romance with ishani.wnt to c flirting n romabtic ishani 😳
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi! Your chapter was really good and that girl, i m reall mad at her and her mother. shee want to be Rnveer's second wife πŸ€£  Ranveer is so caring and loving  Loved their romance part in the kitchen πŸ˜³ β­οΈ and someone was getting jealous 😈 πŸ€£ Your chapter was mindblowing ad keep updating and do update soon!

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

hey sakshi.even i want to c ranveer in rv mode.not a crying baby. 😳 and also i wnt to c romantic ishani.itz always ranveer hu romance with ishani.wnt to c flirting n romabtic ishani 😳

ya ya sure malsa always ranveer never trust ishani he should even feel her love is true that's why i made this guy cry he will soon come to his rv avatar . ya why not this is a fab idea i will make it malsa romantic ishani😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hi sakshi! Your chapter was really good and that girl, i m reall mad at her and her mother. shee want to be Rnveer's second wife πŸ€£  Ranveer is so caring and loving  Loved their romance part in the kitchen πŸ˜³ β­οΈ and someone was getting jealous 😈 πŸ€£ Your chapter was mindblowing ad keep updating and do update soon!

hmmm to move the story we sometime need these kinds of character dear our ranveer surely will have only one wife irrespective how many girls behind him. hope you enjoyed it let me make some ideals to make you all h😊ooked to the chapter thanks for reading and the comment 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 55
In a fine morning in RV mansion where ranveer was seeing a file sitting in his sofa where ishani was making herself ready and she had a glance to her sleeping daughter that she knows she would wake up any time soon. where rv who saw ishani felt something different in her.
ranveer(in thoughts): i know you almost all the part of my life by till today you look so cute and pretty to my eyes where you are rest of the world will be free zed to me
After a giving a smile to himself ranveer going to ishani .
ranveer: ek minute ishani
ishani: arrey kya hua

ranveer: what is balance in your make up
ishani: i am complete i need to take the sindoor
ranveer: can i make it today
ishani(giving a look): why not sure

ranveer took sindoor box and took a bit of sindoor in his hands and gave a smile and a romantic look to ishani and finally put it in her forehead. where ishani closed and opened her eyes.
ranveer: that's it you look beautiful (pulling her close to him) can we romance mrs. vaghela
ishani(giving a smile): haan why not mr.vaghela

ranveer took her to the wall : how many days ishani
ishani(giving a doubt look); how many days? for what?
ranveer:(resting his chin in her shoulder and kissing her): for our non-vegetarian love
ishani(making him come out giving a romantic look): you miss me
ranveer; why you don't miss me
ishani: (bowing her head): haan i miss you so much i cannot spend time with you

ranveer: (taking her to other side where her back hitting the cupboard): tk tell me when
ishani: what
ranveer: non-vegetarian love

ishani had a shy smile where she couldn't even able to face him she slowly hugged him and put her head in his chest where ranveer hold her after sometime that turned out to be a passionate hug where both were lost in each other their eyes were closed and they were enjoying their moment.
ishani(in a low voice): let us be like this always ranveer
ranveer(in a husky voice): i am ready but the world never allows us there are always disturbances

where ishani slowly coming out of the hug where ranveer saw her with the love in his eyes where ishani slowly let our her voice and said "i love you ranveer"
ranveer(with a desire smile):you will only tell your love you won't express it
ishani(bowing her head): even i can do it but
ranveer(holding her close): but kya
ishani: you close your eyes
ranveer: why should i

ishani: because i can never see your eyes during these romance you will see as though you are eating me
ranveer: haan give me a night let me taste you
ishani(hitting him): naughty you are a bad boy ranveer but also
ranveer: also
ishani(again bowing the head): girls like bad boys in bed
ranveer: wow not bad ishani now a days you too get romantic ideas fine when you want this bad boy or when will you allow this bad boy
ishani: haan
ranveer(before she could say): but not so many days already i have waited so much
ishani: it has been so many months am i right
ranveer: haan

ishani: tk today night
saying this she turned her self showing him her back seeing her ranveer hugged her from behind.
ranveer: so today night is going to be a special night as i am going to get my love completely without any barriers
ishani(still in hug): kya barriers we often have disturbance but barriers
ranveer(in her ears): humari kabade

ishani(bring her hand to his cheeks): naughty boy fine now leave to office
ranveer: should i really go
ishani: haan sure go and i love you
ranveer:haan me too

ishani giving a smile where ranveer left the room smiling so happy where he was so happily walking he accidentally hit a person and somehow that person missed the balance and fell on him where he was not able to balance and both fell down.the person fell on above him where he getting the situation finally got it to be sheetal.
ranveer: sheetal tum?
sheetal(with a dirty look pinching his cheeks): haan mein ranveer
ranveer: fine get up
sheetal: (putting her head on his chest): it is fine here hain na ranveer why should we get up

where ranveer was up to tell something she was almost trying to kiss him where ranveer with full force pushed her a side and he got up with a angry face. sheetal was sitting in the floor
ranveer(with a great anger): are you stupid sheetal if you fell on some one ask sorry and get up you will do these stupid things to a person that too with a married person.
sheetal getting up and came near him :kitni gussa que ranveer you have changed a lot in your anger you are so angry now she came to put her hand on his shoulder where ranveer pushed her again
ranveer: haan this is how a man should be then only cheap women's don't touch us (seeing her) hope you are  not that kind
sheetal was just staring him.

ranveer: no one saw us better behave yourself sheetal i am a married man and i have a daughter keep that in your mind.
Where he was up to tell something ishani came out with his wallet and was bit confused to see both
ishani: kya hua ranveer? sheetal tum?
where sheetal left the place giving a angry look
ishani who was unable to understand what's happening
ishani(seeing ranveer who was still angry on his face): kya hua ranveer are you angry

ranveer(after seeing ishani bit relaxed): haan why you were searching me
ishani: tumhari wallet i thought you left  but you were here (giving the wallet to him) i asked to you what happened you look angry

ranveer(bit making him okay): she is not good ishani
ishani: who
ranveer:sheetal
ishani: ranveer come on she is a nice girl she is getting well with everyone come on don't over imagine

ranveer: she slipped and fell on me ishani and behaving bad
ishani: ranveer dekho she slipped and fell on you it is a accident what is there in it for that you will tell a girl wrong no ranveer she is a girl who need to be married don't wrong mouth her
ranveer: you are such a white heart ishani you never know these things

ishani: let me be like that
ranveer:(with a angry face): tk let me leave
ishani: you could smile hain na
ranveer: now smile is not coming for me i am leaving

ranveer started to walk like a stubborn young man where ishani seeing his back gave a smile to herself  said " angry man"
The day went so good sheetal was bonding so well with all especially ishani she was so good in ishani's eyes she was so good. amba gave a good certificate of sheetal to ishani some where she looked as a nice person for her. where they were talking mala informed their dinner is ready at the same time ranveer was entering the house ranveer giving a smile to ishani.
amba: dekhra come like this itself let's have dinner.
ranveer: maa i have some work in study room once done let me come
amba: haan

amba was talking with raagini who was smiling at her dadi.
sheetal was looking at ranveer where he gave angry look to her and going some distance he turned and called "ishani"
ishani gave a look to ranveer
ranveer: ek minute can you come
ranveer quickly walked to the study room where ishani came to him he pulled her to him.
ishani: kya hua ranveerji
ranveer: ranveer hain na he is in so romantic mood today
ishani: you where so angry in the morning
ranveer: haan that is morning now it is night hain na only now you can see rv after sometime you will see a naughty ranveer
ishani giving a smile : haan i am waiting (making him to leave her) let me leave now

both were so excited for their night. where ranveer came out changing himself came to the dinning table. ishani served  all were having their dinner where some leg hit ranveer's leg where ranveer was bit confused and made confirm ishani is serving and is near amba.
ranveer(thoughts): whose legs it is, is it imagination
again the leg hit where sheetal gave a smile to him and it was sure her leg. After having some food he stood up
ishani: ranveer why are you leaving
ranveer: its enough ishani

before she could tell he left the table where all the family members does not know what to react.
ishani:(in thoughts) he is so excited for the night he cannot have dinner even properly haan even me it is after long long months.
ranveer going in anger to study room he sat in his chair: what can i do with this girl she is having wrong idea oh god what is this new problem. let me scold her so that she won't come to my way no no let me tell and make her understand if i scold her if she do something wrong to herself no ranveer no she is a girl make her good advice he was up to a step where sheetal entered the study room.
ranveer: haan even i was wanting to see you
sheetal(with a awkward reaction): haan even me

ranveer(the angry young man was back): just stop behaving like this to me got it sheetal you are almost like my sister
sheetal: sister nahi ranveer see me as your wife you are so good you can make any girl mad why cannot you understand me at least let us keep it as a  secret
ranveer: hey you what do you think just stop blabbering i am seeing you as a girl or else
sheetal: or else kya

ranveer: i would have beat you.
sheetal came and tried to hug him where ranveer pushed her
ranveer: just stop it sheetal are you out of your mind
sheetal: haan when i see you
ranveer: let me call ishani
sheetal: are you not bored of her

ranveer(his blood started to boil): just stop your non-sense your type of girls does not even have the rights to say her name you are a girl behind a married man you are talking about ishani if again i see you telling her name i don't know what i will do don't even touch me got it
sheetal coming to near him "come on ranveer leave your anger a side"
ranveer(with the same anger):just stop it sheetal are you knowing what are you doing
sheetal: i like you fine it is fine let me tell you no one will believe it if you tell them i like you that's it ranveer why cannot you accept me i am not good looking your wife has become a mother and you still behind her
Ranveer(the angry young man): not now i am almost behind her for 18 years i will even be behind her when we are 100 years get out right now
sheetal(with a angry face): you have this much anger fine let me tell you my anger is too stronger i will get you somehow you can never prove me guilty to anyone even your ishani no she won't be your ishani after someday
ranveer seeing her with a angry face where sheetal left the study room. ranveer took out a wine from his pocket.
he drank it completely in anger he was telling to himself "kya karo mein what is this problem he took the flower vase and broke it he was hitting the cupboard with his leg in anger.
the drink he had almost made him out of the world . going to the room he was standing holding the bed stand  ishani who entered the room with raagini in her hand seeing ranveer standing had a smile to herself.
ishani: give me sometime your daughter need to sleep
There was no reply from him where ishani made raagini to lay where she was kept on sitting again and again where ishani making her lay and after sometime seeing ranveer in the same position
ishani(going near to him):kya hua ranveer (going in front of him shaking him where the drinks effect visible in his eyes he cannot even speak a word he was saying "is..ishani" where he almost fell on her shoulders.

To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sheetal is such a cheapo, Man!😑😑 I hate her! But Ranveer drunk isUpdate it soon yaara :)
Edited by Bloomfield - 8 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Sheetal ... 😑 I will kill that girl she is so cheap...ishveer part is superb ...liked the epi..and update soon the next part that what ranveer will do in drunken state πŸ‘
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Again a nice chapter!!! :):) Ranveer putting sindoor  It's very romantic. Thank u Sakshi for this scene. I always wanted this to happen in the show. Ishveer part was very romantic.:) That Sheetal😑 She is very cheap.😑 I just feel like killing her😑.. A drunk Ranveer I always like.. Waiting for ur next update. Do update soon..😳
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved the episode and update πŸ‘ Sheetal πŸ˜‘ really hate that cheapo πŸ˜‘ Update soon! Can't wait!
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sheetal is very bad she has spoiled their night. I hope all goes well.waiting for next.