






















Page
of
1






















Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
some1 has never been heartbroken it seems. So heartless 0,01 % lol. I think coz I watch her on and off I am ok with her bt even then her voice gets abit annoying. I just hate hw she is modelled on snaky aka neha's acting as if that is supposed great acting. Annoys me.Originally posted by: drummedup
I like your post, Sandio. You are always superb with these pics😆But I don't like that Gauri. Hmph! With this post I felt 0.01% sorry for her thanks to you and that cute pic with heart in it's hand...