

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
.@SrBachchan lauds 'Bajirao Mastani', wants to watch #Dilwale
Welcome 😊Originally posted by: blue-ice
Thanks Karan...I have requested the Mods to make it sticky.
#Dilwale is the biggest opening indian film in gulf countries . @iamsrk @KajolAtUN @Varun_dvn @kritisanon
Finally watched #Dilwale and it was amazing. More than what I expected. What a performance @iamsrk @KajolAtUN @Varun_dvn @kritisanon
Originally posted by: karan-007
Indian Boxoffice@TradeBOCFollow#Dilwale is the biggest opening indian film in gulf countries . @iamsrk @KajolAtUN @Varun_dvn @kritisanon
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
3