Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
Here is todays update

Baba is giving vishnu angry looks and asks vishnu where did he go leaving the havan, and Vishnu says that he couldn't breathe because of the havan's fire, so he says that he went to get the rumal. Baba looks satisfied and tells Vishnu to lets go and complete te havan.

Vishnu, Rudr, and their friends are sitting in the living room, and they say what happened to Archna was not good. Vishnu is like Massa was right we should have not gone to Takshak forest. What ever happened in there was not good, and one of the friends were like it was all our fault.

The fat guy with glasses is  like what if the snake comes and takes the revenge. Rudr tells Ranveer what will happen will be worse then this, and Nagin revenge is strong and she can take revenge anywhere its  city or forest.Rudra says that Baba told him, that Nagins revenge is for 15years.

Rudr shows everyone the scared locket, and tells them where the locket, and never remove it because then theNaagin can't  never harm them.

When everyone is wearing the scared locket, amirta head is spinning and  she falls to ground uncounicous. Amirta is like try want ever you want, but no one will save you from my revenge, and you guys will have to die at any cost.

AmAt night time Amirta goes outside and tranforms her self inform of a sanke and goes to her Vishaka massi's place.

Amirta tells her massi, you don't know what happened to me. Massi said i knew that their powers were stronger then yours. Massi tells Amirta don't worry you have the power of truth, and at the end the truth always wins.
Priest is preparing dinner, and is calling Amirta to come and it.

Massi tells AMirta when its stormy, windy, you should always remain on your feet at one position. That after the storm is

Priest is calling Amirta

Massi tells have patience, and when times passes by your power will strength. Massi tells AMirta that you have to not let your revenge.
Amirta says i live for the revenge.

Massi tells Amirta to live in the Shiv Mandhir evevry monday. Massi tells Amirta do't forget that every monday stay in the Shiv temple, and she tells her to go.

Priest is worrying about Amirta.

Priest asks Amirta, where she leave, and she tells that she went to get the clothes. Priest takes Amirta inside and tells her i have preapred your food.

Massa goes to the room where all the snakes statues and stuff are and she calls the servants and tells the servants to remove the Snake stuff from the house. Vishnu and Ratna  hears this.

Vishnu asks Massa what she is doing. Massa tells this stuffs are stopping the happiness in coming in this house, and because of this stuff i have lost my grandson. She tells Vishnu for my sake burn all this stuff.

The servants burn the books and everything realtaed to snake. When everything is burning Vishnu sees a book about Naginmani and tells himself that he has to stop the book from burning.

Ratna asks Visnu what he is doing in the study room at the night time, and he says thathe couldn't sleep so he thought he could read a book.

Amirta is praying at the temple, on the other side, Rudra is also praying while Bab is doing the havan.

Rudra asks after doing the havan along night long, can you tell me where she is. Baba tells Rudra that she has entered the human world in the forum of  human being.

Precap:
Baba tells Rudra with my powers i will find out where the Nagin is and in what form. At the temple Amirta prays to lord Shiv to help her and protect her.
Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the update Piks.

Seems like things are spicing up now and its going to be difficult for Amrita in the beginning.

patooki thumbnail
thanks 😊
i think show is getting interesting 😃
wajr thumbnail
thankyou so much ! good work 👏 👏 .this is getting really interesting.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wo0o0ow seems a gr8 epi thanks 😛
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update 😃 and it really helps me 😳 because i can't watch the vid because it doesn't work on my pc!!!!!!!!!! 😭
rishil thumbnail
i think that amrita is going to go to the naag mandir and then do a pooja so she will get more powers to survive and take revenge from each and everyone from that family.

so i hope that amrita takes revenge