Poll
what do you think should happen with ayesha?
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I soo agree with u the girl is soo stupid she can't even see how cute her hubby is,still is ok as long as she stay the hell away from our dearly MP😳or I'm gonna kill her if dose something stupid😆😆😳 😉Originally posted by: $weet Ema
As much I wish Ayesha to turn positive, i think the girl can never change, its too late now according to me 😕