Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Manimano
does anyone have the videos of Amaanat in the middle east challenge??? i heard he did it very vell there too, Alka Yagnik even cried when he sang a Ghazal.. plzz someone find those videos and post them
Originally posted by: Wonder star
Yes it would. I have seen some of his songs in that contest he was great in that and he actually won. In semifinals he sang Tera Jadoo chal gya he was too good and his chori chori was great too. I would be awesome if you find them, Good luck 👍🏼
Originally posted by: shesthebest
I really want to get those as well. I will try my best to see if its available anywhere. If I find them then ofcourse, I'll share it with all Amanat Fans. It would a goldmine for all of us, wouldn't it?
THANX, GREAT!! will b waiting😃