Poll

Do you think Rimi was really least voted as Bigg Boss claimed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I think this is an insult to Rimi Sen fans who voted for her day and night. I vote for a Bigg Boss is a big fat liar whose ego just got crushed because Rimi Sen walked away with 2 crore. What do you think?? Vote and comment below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail
They are cheater what else to expect from them 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

who cares... she is out😆

U cared enough to put ur point here 😉
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

U cared enough to put ur point here 😉

i care that she gone... you are right. Thank You.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are cheaters I don't believe she got less votes then digi
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bigg boss is not even a real person and people are getting all touchy about his disrespect. As for real people, oh yea thrash them as much as you want. 
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibg

i care that she gone... you are right. Thank You.

As much as this poll is for Rimi Sen, this is also for the importance of audience vote. I am just curious about the authenticity of eviction votes. All the programs developed is always for the viewers. If Rimi WAS the least voted, fair and good. If she was not, it is upon BB and Rimi to decide their nature of their contract. But here BB declared that she was the LEAST voted contestant. BB mints a large amount of money from the voting process. As Salman himself insisted, viewers are giving their time and money for the show. So if the least vote is not the truth, it is an insult to a viewer, not just a Rimi Sen fan. It just shows how much respect the channel and makers have for their viewers. If someone is voting for somebody, they may be finding even the "main aisi hi hu" "bank balance" talks interesting. And if she is evicted despite that, BB should have guts to own up to it.  
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's true

It's because if rimi would get high votes bb would cash in her votes.I think this time evictions are solely based on votes
Nysax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If this show wasn't based on votes, then Rimi Sen would have been out a long way back. ðŸ˜†
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
No diggy is the least  vote contestant aur pure week se koi task nahi kar rahi acha sick ho gayi ha evict kara do princess ko agar task nahi karti
Rimi k to peechay pare thay sab task nahi karti blah blah