flipper thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys, any idea who is this friend of Raghu about whom Raghu is quite concerned. Is it a friend or his relative? In one episode, Raghu was talking to him in the car asking about his well being. Any guesses.. who he or she could be? Can it be Manav? Since Manav's dead body hasn't been found yet so may be he is alive.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's Raghu's child,as he keeps distance from film industry !I guess her wife was an actress who has dumped him !
flipper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

I think it's Raghu's child,as he keeps distance from film industry !I guess her wife was an actress who has dumped him !

he doesn't seem like a married man but.
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flipper

he doesn't seem like a married man but.

Well it's clear now !It's his brother who loved someone called Sunaina (I guess an actress) nd that girl left him !so now he is in such condition
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too was wondering about manav s death.!!.
The accident took place in open road .there was no jungle,lakes,river, or even a drop of water.then we can assume ,his body might ve drown .

We should watch what they plan to show us.!! 
Or else,stop watching it.

Raghu s bro is in that closed room.mentally retarted,i think. That s why ,he has beome more conscious aboutladies. That s good enough for him. The fish ,like Ayesha is caught in his net. So ,he better move carefully. 
 We r almost fed up with ayesha s old tricks. Now it still continues. Pls stop it as soon as poss kibble. I hate the way ,she cheats raghu,though he does nt respondto it positively 
Edited by TR25026 - 8 years ago