Originally posted by: tarun1234567

hey soni..when ur updating the chp 1

Drafting 
soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ff will be updated today 
soni19sweet thumbnail

hi guys here is small chapter of my this new ff. only to know how you liked it. so do read once and like and comment for next update 

chapter 1 

mathur life

"trinnng   trrrinnnggg tttrrringg"

Thup...

"yaar jazz yeh ammu toh phone hi nahi udha rahi"  said exasperated Rachita.

Rachita mathur, she is the eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Rishi mathur.  Tall, sexy, independent and cleanliness freak lass. She believes in lives every second should be measured and planned. She is an architect engineer by profession and a very kind hearted, caring and responsible person by heart.

And recently she is very much frustrated and pissed off, with her younger sister who is testing her patients by not picking phone; she should be here till now. It is there dad Mr. Rishi mathur birthday today. And they have arranged a small surprise for him.

She kept her phone crassly on table and took herself a nearby chair to sit and dumb her head on her hand.

"Ammu where are you?"

"Ammu not came. I know, how predictable of her."

Rachita raise her head and saw her sweet 16 years old jazz I mean jasmine mathur. Still, in her same old clothes. And a big specs on her round eyes.

Jasmine mathur, she is the youngest daughter of mathur's. She has only one work to read books. Actually every person has one motive to live, some live to eat, some live to be successful. Some for work, some for fun, but our "jazopedia" that what her sister tag her with, has only one motive of life to read every single book in existence. And she has confidence she will do it this for sure.

"I knew it from starting that dad's surprise birthday party preparation had to be done by only us. Ammu can never come on time. And you she rachi di till she will arrive here all guest will be gone and party will too be over."

Rachit: jazz please not now. You know how much tension I am having right now. Ammu is not picking the call all decoration is to be Cross checked. Guest can be here at any moment. And mom will too be reaching with dad. And the most important thing is missing. Dad's birthday cake, His favorite chocolate flavor that we ordered with so much love and was responsibility of Amaya to bring is also not came yet. Don't know what we will do now.

Jazz rolled her eyes on her di not so uncommon panicking side.

Jazz: di relax see hotel staff has done good arrangement. See everything is looking so nice.

Rachita first survey the place and then exhaling a long breath, trace her fingers with a lot of dirt that was settled on a table cloth set on tables of guest. Then saw it to jazz

Rachita: ya I can see how perfect everything is. Anyways I think ammu will be late so everything had to be done by us only but first we need to put you in some decent and presentable clothes. Come.

Rachita drag jazz in dressing room in spite of her protest.

Mathur's house.

Sun was beaming high in the sky while widening its light all where.  But heedless of her surrounding someone's lips were curving up in a smile while dreaming.

Amaya mathur. The princess of Mr. Rishi mathur and life of whole house. She is beautiful, spoiled and golden heart girl. Amaya had recently come back to Mumbai after completing her studies in Paris. And just for her superman what she called her dad as, she decided to wake up early in morning and do all preparation with her sister for their surprise birthday breakfast party. But she is so much busy in her dreams that alarm rings are too far to reach her ears. The dream that she sees every night, The dream which she not know what connection she has with it why it comes to her but it has become part of her life unknowingly.

This time also she is in that dream only.

Amaya

A man in black suit with his face in dark called out her name. Amaya don in pink off white princess gown, hairs curl, with little nervousness turn around.  She saw that man who called out her name is now moving towards her with slow steps. She can hear loud thudding of heart. She wants to run from there. But heart not allowing her to leave the place. The man come more close to her and now she can see his eyes as his face is hidden with a mask. Amaya kept seeing her with big eyes. Till he come to her and extend his hands to her.

Man: may I have dance with you.

And then music starts. Jab koi baat bigad jaye.

Amaya unknowingly give her hands in that man hands. And they both start dancing. He twirl her, bend her and see kept her looking with a dreamy smile. And then music ends.

The man leaves her hands and walks off her but Amaya stop him. She was about to remove his mask when someone splash water on her.

Amaya: what the hell

Amaya wake up and found herself full wait and by her side there maid marry.

She looks at her with anger.

Marry: sorry mam you told that if you get late in waking up today then I throw water on you.

Amaya remember today occasion and quickly show the time. God she is 2 hours late.

Amaya: marry can't you wake me up a little hurry. Rachi di will now kill me. I have to hurry up .

Amaya she marry who is still standing there.

Amaya: now please will you help me or keep standing here so that I get more late.

Marry: sorry mam

And she runs out form there.

Amaya: no. that not fair like always today too when I was about to remove the mask my dream broke. Don't know who is this man is who keeps coming in my dreams. But I will find you soon.

Next update:

Sneha: why don't you leave that house? It not gave us anything except problems.

Rishi: no sneha that house I made for you and will not let anything happen to it. I decided I will go to Banaras.

Sneha: but...

And rishi leave. Amaya who listened there conversation get confused about which house her parents were talking and why it is so important.

After some hours.

Police: can I speak to Mrs. Mathur

Sneha: yes I am speaking.

Police: see one car had met with an accident and fallen from cliff. We got two dead bodies and you have to come and identify them. 

Edited by manyarsh - 8 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManYa-pk

will be waiting for u

done😃
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Closed on TM's request.

TSM DT