Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXNahiemaXX thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shivangi.khera

Shritama was surely 10/10 β€οΈ

I love Asha from her previous shows so I will give her 8/10, but she can do better. πŸ˜Š

Vibhav for me was 6/10

Aly is 5/10 as for now, but I think if they make Raj more aggressive as the show progresses, Aly can do a better job, but his crying scene were really fake and he had no chemistry with Asha 

Gautam is my favorite and he surely earns a 10/10 for everything β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

I love Gautam so much too :P 10/10 always <3
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

@bold- Lol. πŸ˜†

Asha is playing a college student who is getting married. A college student getting married doesn't start looking 26-27 overnight. Also, Shritama wasn't replaced 'cause they thought she didn't look old enough for the role, but because the PH passed the buck and blamed her for the lackluster script.

I also think Shritama was better as Koyal than Asha. 

I'm missing Shritama so much :( I wish she could come back as Koyal.. oh well.
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekra101

Asha(10/10) & Shritama(9.98/10) bt Aly(5/10) & Vivav(10/10). & Maddy always (10/10) bt 4 me he's (100/10). Just luv him & his acting. And see, old members of KTHTMD r just vanishing day by day

Agree Gautam (aka Maddy) is ++++infinity/100 but I really miss Shritama as Koyal.. I love Asha from before so I would give her a 10/10 but I am just to used to her as Koyal.. so right now she isn't that perfect 10/10 for me as Shritama was... Vibhav + Aly.. no Raj needed seriously.. 0/10
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

I agree miss shritama as koyel she was 10/10 but asha look too old and koyel role doesnt suit her i will give 4/10 and aly 5/10 and maddy was always fab 10/10 miss his chemistry with shritama

I miss Shritama (10/10) too! I will also miss the chemistry between Gautam and Shritama <3 And Gautam as always 10/10 <3 I am still not used to Asha as Koyal.. 
-Deepali12- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ariel_

After watching their first episode, cause i had to know what was so good about them that ekta thought only they will be able to run these characters & show, i had to know how they are doing in raj-koyal's role & whoever would have come in these roles i would have judge them. This is why this thread is made to compare previous and current actors in these roles, to compare their acting and to rate them according to their current & previous shows.

U cant compare two actors this is against if rule
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Nikki.

Lolol I guess people just want to show their hatred for the new leads even though they repeatedly say they don't watch show now πŸ˜†. I have watched few eps of KTHTMD with the old leads and I definitely feel that in acting Vibhav and Shritama definitely were not that strong especially in emotional scenes. I have watched Vibhav in his old shows, so never really was a fond of his acting. I have come across many who feel that Aly is the better actor. And Shritama was okay, I mean in emotional scenes I couldn't connect to her and obviously she will improve by the time. And I am not even biased by saying this but Asha and Aly were great in the past two episodes! Was able to connect with the characters' emotions and pain.

True..they just want to say something for the sake of it..u r not happy with the replacement ..have quit watching the show ..then pls move on. Y spread ur dislike using such words..I have just started watching and like it
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aly is 1000 times better than the original raj...i will give him 10/10 and vibhav 2/ 10...vibhav had only one expression. I didnt know when he was sad and when is happy...shritama was good as koyal...i think she would have been a perfect koyal