Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

I'm here with Epilogue of 'Making her mine'. I still can't believe this story come an end, I'll miss writing it. It was simple, sweet journey of TaaRey, hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

I have divided epilogue in two parts as it was getting long.

A big thanks to each & everyone of you who had read, like, comment on this piece of work. Love you 🤗 

@Unitatoxo. Thank you so much arpita for the beautiful banner.

Scroll down for Epilogue 1 & 2.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail

Epilogue 1 : Symbol Of Love

- After 3 Years -

"Maa, When is he coming?" Taani asked him, gazing down at her one day old Son. Few days back, he had to leave for Australia to attend a very important conference, even though he didn't wanted to leave but he had to. Taani was the one who asked him to go, but when he wasn't there when she gave birth to their child, she couldn't help but miss him. There was emptiness in her heart, she knew only his presence could fill it.

"He is coming today." His mother answered her, after taani gave birth to her son, Avantika was with taani in hospital, taking care of her & her new born. Taani nodded, she bend down and placed a soft feathery kiss on her son's head. She couldn't wait for the moment when he will see their son. She couldn't wait to see the happiness in her love's eyes.

The long wait for over, finally. He threw the blazer on the back seat as he stepped out of the car and ran inside the hospital, his dad chuckled who came with him directly hospital from airport, Ranvijay too walked inside the hospital.

Rey already knew on which floor, which room she was in, so wasting no time in inquiring, he get into the lift and reached the floor, then ran toward the room she was in.

He was panting heavily as he stopped outside the room. His heart was thumping loudly against his ribcage in anticipation, he was going to see the life he had created with the love of his life, the symbol of their love. He drew a sharp breath, pushing the door open, he entered inside.

His gaze fell over the person who had brought this happiness to him, his taani who was sleeping peacefully on the bed, he walked toward the bed, admiring her but stopped in his tracks when his gaze shifted to the small bundle of joy in the baby cradle. His eyes glistened with tears, he knelt down and look at his baby. 

"Rey-" His trance was broken when he heard his mother's tone who just entered the room after meeting taani's doctor.

"Mom, Look at him, he is so cute..so tiny-" His voice trembled while his eyes pride & happiness. Avantika smiled as she stand beside him.

"Mom, Can i pick him up in my arms?" Rey asked her, he looked quite unsure but excited too. Avantika nodded, bending down she picked up the little baby in her arms then carefully gave him to Rey while instructing him how to hold the baby properly.

Rey's heart skipped a beat when little baby opened his eyes and look at him for a moment before his lips curved into a small smile, Rey's heart melted at the sight. 

"Aw. Your son recognized you, Rey." Avantika said to him, Rey smiled widely, he bend down and drop a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Daddy loves you alot, baby." Rey whispered in hushed tone. Baby kept look at his father, smiling at him which took rey's heart away. It was first time he was experience this feel, and he was in love with it.

"Maa, Taani kaisi hai?" Rey asked his mother, concerned for his wife.

"She is alright. It was normal delivery, your wife & son, both are healthy." Avantika answered him, Rey nodded, he took a sigh of relief knowing they both are healthy. Just then they heard a slight moan, he turned and look at her, he smiled seeing she was waking up.

"Hello, sweetheart." He greeted her in his husky tone. Taani lazily open her eyes and look at him, her eyes widen when she realized he was there in real. She sat on the bed but winced as she was still sore after giving birth.

"Careful!" Avantika/Rey spoke at the same time. Avantika helped her, she helped taani sitting comfortably.

"Aap kab aaye?" Taani asked him, her heart swell with happiness seeing him with their son.

"Abhi-abhi." Rey answered her, he was looking at her with longing in his eyes, its been a week he had talked to her properly. Avantika watched them, she knew he needed some time alone with his wife.

"Rey, You stay here with taani. I'm going home with your dad. And she is getting discharge at night so me & your dad come at that time, and if you need anything, JUST CALL US." Avantika said in one breath. Rey chuckled at his mother and nodded positively in response. Avantika kissed baby's forehead and left from there.

Scroll down For Ep. 2 :)

Cupcake. thumbnail

Epilogue 2 : New Journey Of Life

Rey sat on the bed beside her, he gave their son to her. Taani smiled at him, she was happy to see him back.

"What should we name our baby?" Rey asked her, he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Riaan." Taani told him happily, Rey smiled, liking the name. He stare down at his son, who laying down calmly in his mother's lap, lost in his own world.

"Riaan Reyaansh Singhania. Sounds perfect, right?" Rey asked her, she beamed in happiness and nodded her head in response.

"Thank you so much for the most beautiful gift, taani." Rey whispered, leaning forward he captured her lips in a short yet sweet kiss which they had to break hearing the soft muffled cry of their baby. 

"Taani, why is he crying? Should i call the doctor?" Rey panicked, couldn't see his baby crying.

"Rey! Relax. Riaan is hungry, no need to call anyone." Taani told him softly, And after hearing her, he was visibly relaxed. His brows knitted in confusion when he saw her getting nervous & shy under his watch.

"What happen, taani?" Rey asked her worriedly.

"I need to feed him-" Taani told him shyly, Rey couldn't understand what she was talking about at first but then realization dawned up on him, and he nodded in understanding.

"I'll wait outside." Rey whispered softly before he got, he was about to walk away when she held his hand. He look at him, raised his one brow at her questioningly.

"Stay." She whispered softly.

"Are you sure?" Rey asked her as he doesn't want her to get uncomfortable in his presence while feeding their child.

"Yes." Taani confirmed with a smile, Rey nodded and sat on bed. He admired them as she fed their child. It was a blissful moment to witness, and he was glad that she let him part of this moment.

Rey walked out of the doctor's cabin after getting all the information about her & their baby's health and her diet plans, everything.

"Taani! are you ready, sweetheart. It's time to leave." Rey asked her while entering the room, he gasp in surprise seeing his friends there along with his parents. 

"Sweetheart? not bad, Rey-" Simmi teased him, Taani blushed while he glared at them as they all laugh.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rey asked them, he walked and stand beside the bed.

"Came to see the junior Rey-" Kria answered, After lots of  failed attempts to get rey back, Kria understood that Rey can never be hers. He belong to his wife, taani and is happy in his life. She accepted it and apologized to taani, and being the sweet person she is, taani forgive her much to Rey's disappointment. Rey still doesn't trust Kria around his taani.

Rey gave her slight nod, taani held his hand and squeeze it assuringly. Rey smiled at her return, assuring her silently that kria doesn't matter, all he was worried about, was her safety. He had left his past where it should be, and he doesn't want to bring it in his present and spoil his happiness because of his past who kept coming into their house in form of his Ex.

It was time to for them to leave, and got to their home. Rey had his arm around her shoulder, supporting her in walking as she was still weak while avantika had her grandson, wrapped in her protective embrace.

Rey opened the backseat door and made her sit inside. Avantika gave the little Riaan in her arms, taani smiled at her. 

Rey sat beside her and told the driver to start the engine, Others were coming in different cars. Rey wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her in his arms.

"Finally, I'm taking my family home."  Rey breathed, he kissed her cheek, making her smile shyly at him. Just then little Riaan made a noise, catching his parents attention.

"Aw. Rey, did you see, he has got my eyes-" Taani exclaimed excitedly, apart from his eyes, Riaan has got his father's every feature.

"And thats the most i love about him, he has got my wife's innocence." Rey said to her, she smiled at him, and gave a sweet peck on his lips as reward of his sweet words. 

Rey smiled as she placed her head on his shoulder, He placed a kiss on her head and hugged her. They have stepped into a new, beautiful phase of life, parenthood, Where the new journey of life together with their son begins..

Please do leave your feedback about the story :)

meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was beautiful 
Ebding u know i 
Was feeling each
And every word of
The epilogue
I just love it
Missu_TR thumbnail
Awww fabulous update 
Love it sooo much 
Going to miss this story soo much 
Thank you pooja for writing this beautiful taarey stories 
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this should be the cutest epilogue till date...
awww... Riaan is so cute re
tht pic was just perfect!!
i will miss this so much ðŸ˜­

Now waiting fr JS ðŸ¤£
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice epilogue...

a starting a something new and beautiful...
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww.. Such a beautiful udate
The ending could not b more perfect
Loved the name riaan
Gonna miss this story
Congo for completing it
Now u have one less story to udate
Thnkx for the pm nd for thos beautiful story
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail