Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why is Mithi calling Raghu her dad and what happened to her real mother? i am sorry i wasn't really in touch with the show regularly before Raghu's entry, after his entry i start watching it regularly cause Shraddha-Sudeep is my favorite couple since MLTAK day's.
Please help me & solve the mystery.  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saroona12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ariel_

Why is Mithi calling Raghu her dad and what happened to her real mother? i am sorry i wasn't really in touch with the show regularly before Raghu's entry, after his entry i start watching it regularly cause Shraddha-Sudeep is my favorite couple since MLTAK day's.
Please help me & solve the mystery.  😊

Manav was mithis real father but he died in an accident so ayesha is planning to get into raghus life becoause.of his money n all... tells methi to.call raghu as papa so that she can get closer to him
Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saroona12

Manav was mithis real father but he died in an accident so ayesha is planning to get into raghus life becoause.of his money n all... tells methi to.call raghu as papa so that she can get closer to him

thanks for the reply & what happened to her real mother and i guess she had a brother too, what happened to him?
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her real mother was thrown out of thhouse by manav ,before. She also was ayesha mom part 1.a real mother would ve come atleast for her children in such situations. 
But what about mithi s sis ? could nt see her even at  the time of manav s death!!. 

Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR25026

Her real mother was thrown out of thhouse by manav ,before. She also was ayesha mom part 1.a real mother would ve come atleast for her children in such situations. 

But what about mithi s sis ? could nt see her even at  the time of manav s death!!. 

ok so mithi had a sister i thought she had brother, the PH showed the ending of every other character logically but it seems they forgot to show mithis sis & moms exit logically, they are vanished in a way as if they were never existed in the show, why they introduce so much characters if they can't continue the story with them?