Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Thank you :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutigaur37

hiii.welcome back.
n thanku for giving us such a beautiful n amazing update.
u had just made us scared in d last update.
nn since den i was looking forward wen u will come back n clear our fear.
but really it is a surprise.. 😉

Hey there...
Thank you :)

Aww.. I'm sorry about scaring you.. But i hope this one made up for the lil stunt i pulled out there..
I really hope this was good enough :)

See ya around..
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhu123

Amazing

In last part u ulmost gave heart attack
But this such a cute confession
Plz update next soon ðŸ˜›
Waiting

Hey!
Thank you so much.. Lol.. Sorry about the attack though..

I'll update soon.. 
See ya around..
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

so relieved it was a dream, loved their reunion! well done!

Hey Sonali!
Thanks a lot :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

oof the proposal really it is unimaginary.
loved this ironic twist.
love it

Hey Ayesha!
Thanks a ton kid! I'm glad you like it!
-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

Aniii!!
Thanks love :)

Lol.. I hope so.. And you had to like it.. You are supposed to :)

I will always like whatever you write 😃 we have each other's backs 🤗
Btw who are those people in the signature ? Pathade ila!
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -harini-

I will always like whatever you write 😃 we have each other's backs 🤗
Btw who are those people in the signature ? Pathade ila!

True that! We always have each others back! 
Signature people are Marathi cinema people.. You wouldn't have seen them.. Or maybe, you've seen the guy.. He's popular in Hindi too..
AbhiGyaDevakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

WELCOME BACK DI!! Was waiting fior you only di...cha verum dream thana...ithukkaga naan aruva thookara alavukku kova pattuten...cha...unga adress kandupidikkalam nu naanum Harini di yum plan panni...cha...Ipdi mannoda manna akkitingale...But in my heart's corner, I felt that you will not kill Abhi becoz like every1 you too love him loads...epdi ungalukku mansu varum..Soopeer di..

Coming Back to the update...Jolly...jolly...AbhiGya propse pannitanga...yes...yes..Semma..athum Abhi's Fav colour blue ahh...Mine also blue only...Semma di...WORTH WAITING DI! semmaya pannitinga...sooper di!! Epdiyellam bayambudithuttinga...Semma di...ithukkagave naan ungala Kaththi ya thooki unga adress kandupidikkanum...soooper di...Loved it soo much di...THANK YOU SO MUCH DI!

Update next chapter soon di...innum wait panna vechinga...VETTU ONNU THUNDU RENDU THAN...sollitten...Fast plzz di..Thanks for the Pm...

Love you loads, Always,
Amaya<3

Edited by AbhiGya_sh - 8 years ago
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiGya_sh

WELCOME BACK DI!! Was waiting fior you only di...cha verum dream thana...ithukkaga naan aruva thookara alavukku kova pattuten...cha...unga adress kandupidikkalam nu naanum Harini di yum plan panni...cha...Ipdi mannoda manna akkitingale...But in my heart's corner, I felt that you will not kill Abhi becoz like every1 you too love him loads...epdi ungalukku mansu varum..Soopeer di..

Coming Back to the update...Jolly...jolly...AbhiGya propse pannitanga...yes...yes..Semma..athum Abhi's Fav colour blue ahh...Mine also blue only...Semma di...WORTH WAITING DI! semmaya pannitinga...sooper di!! Epdiyellam bayambudithuttinga...Semma di...ithukkagave naan ungala Kaththi ya thooki unga adress kandupidikkanum...soooper di...Loved it soo much di...THANK YOU SO MUCH DI!

Update next chapter soon di...innum wait panna vechinga...VETTU ONNU THUNDU RENDU THAN...sollitten...Fast plzz di..Thanks for the Pm...

Love you loads, Always,
Amaya<3

Hey Amaya! 
Have I ever told you, i really love your name?

Haha.. Thanks for the welcome da..

Yes, verum dream thaa.. Lol.. I wouldn't kill Abhi na.. 

All in all, im so glad you like it! I'll update over the weekend.. Pakka..

Love you too lil kid!
Priya :)

BombayPonnu thumbnail

Hey guys! 
So here's chapter 17 for you people. This update does have some mature content. So those not comfortable can skip the part and continue with the rest. I've marked the beginning and the end with text in red..

Chapter 17
About Last Night

Pragya woke up in the morning to a the strong, steady and calm thudding of his heart. She slowly squinted her eyes open as the sun hit her face. She could see the dust mites floating in the air above . She blinked a couple of times and looked around. She was in Abhi's arms, his hand wrapped around her in a vice like grip. Her head was cradled on his chest and her legs were around his. He had his face buried in her hair and was sleeping peacefully. Pragya just lay there for a while and admired her dear husband. Flashes of the nightmare hit her again and she hugged him tight, in an attempt to ensure everything was real.

Once she was calm, she tried getting off the bed but he had held her closer. She slowly moved his hand away and wriggled out. As soon as she was about to get up, she was pulled right back into his arms. 

"Stay" he whispered.
"Abhi it's late. Let me go. What will the other think?" She said still struggling to come out.
"Nothing. They know I'm here." He said groggily, pulling her to himself.
Her eyes opened wide in surprise. "They knew? Only I didn't know you were coming back earlier? That's mean Abhi." She sulked.
"Arre no Prags. I happened to see Al downstairs when i came home. So she knows I'm here and she would have told the others by now." He said in his sleepy, raspy voice. Pragya chuckled. "Prags, sleep. And let me sleep too. Im tired." He said and she relished the sound of his sexy voice.
"Abhi, let me go na. I'm starving. I skipped dinner last night. Please" she pouted and he reluctantly let her go, hugging her pillow close instead. He took a whiff and smiled as the pillow still had her fragrance. Snuggling further into it, he slept off again. Pragya got up and pulled the sweatshirt, the very same one he removed, over herself again. Then collecting Abhi's clothes scattered all over the room, she put them in the laundry bag. Tying her hair up in a knot, she covered Abhi properly with the duvet. She placed a kiss on his cheek and walked towards the bathroom.

She stood below the shower and turned the knob. Hot water flowed through her body and she was made aware of every touch on her last night. The aches brought back memories of the moans and gasps from their encounter a few hours back. She ran fingers through the  reddish blue marks on her body as she remembered how fulfilling the experience was.

For those who wana skip, move to the next red text!

His eyes were filled with love and admiration for her, but, beyond that, she saw in his eyes a desire. Her eyes mirrored his and without thinking any further, she pulled him down to her kissing him on his lips. To say Abhi was shocked would be an understatement but he recovered soon and crushing her to himself, he kissed her back with all the love he held for her. 

The kiss soon turned passionate with their tongue fighting for dominance. Pragya quickly turned her body towards him, without breaking the kiss, straddling him in turn. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, running his hand all over her back. Her fingers dug into his hair, fisting as much as possible in an attempt to pull his face more into hers.

The next thing she knew she was on the bed, on her back while he was over her, still drowned in the kiss. "Abhi" she gasped. She could hear his throaty groan as he pulled back, panting for air. He placed his forehead over hers, still looming over her. They were both breathing heavily on each other's face, not having recovered from the kiss yet. As she was about to pull him down for another kiss, he moved back a bit.

"Pragya, you should sleep. It's late." He said trying to move away. Pragya held his face, not letting him get off. 
"What's wrong?" She asked
"Nothing! Why?" He asked, looking everywhere but at her.
"Why did you move away? Is this not what you want? I thought you loved me!" She said in an almost whisper.
"Of course I love you Prags. I always have." He said
"Then why did you stop? Is it because of her? Was she sexy? Don't I turn you on?" She was almost in tears. 
He immediately pressed his body close to hers and pulled her hips upwards, pressing his pelvis against her. She gasped.
"Pragya! This is what you do to me. I have to struggle to control myself around you. Every Dammn expression on your face makes me want to kiss you senseless. All i ever think about when i see you sleeping next to me in my bed is to have you in my arms. All I want to do is hold you close and be buried deep inside you." He said and swooped down for a kiss. His hands moved down from her face, covering the entire mass of her small body. 

He broke the kiss once again, but this time, instead of moving back, he dug his face into her neck, biting, sucking and licking everywhere. His hands caressed her legs and slowly moved upwards. He reached the hem of the sweatshirt and pushed it upwards. He ran his fingers over her thighs, moving towards her waist, lifting the shirt along too. Pragya was squirming beneath him, in pleasure. Every inch of her skin that he touched burned in fire and she moaned his name over and over. 

She opened her eyes as she felt him freeze at her neck. He immediately pulled back and looked down, towards her legs. She looked on at him confused and then towards where he was looking, her face going red. He looked back at her, a boyish grin adoring his face.

"Nothing beneath, Mrs. Mehra? I like that!" He chuckled. She turned the darkest shade of shy ever possible as he admired her face. He immediately got off the bed and pulled his pants down. Not wasting a second, he got back on the bed and helped her get out of the sweatshirt too. He kissed her again as their naked bodies touched for the first time, sending shivers down their spine.

"Abhishek" she moaned, unable to take it anymore. His control broke with that and he balanced himself over his hands. "You sure about this Prags? I can wait until you're ready!" He asked looking into her eyes. 

She wanted to strangle him for asking this stupid question. Wasn't her answer obvious already? Like she would be able to stop after so much. She rolled her eyes once and looked back at him. "Can you just do it already?" She sighed and within seconds, they were transported into a different world altogether.

AND YOU CAN GET BACK HERE!

Her reverie was broken with a knock on the bathroom door. "Prags, you alright? You've been in for quite sometime. Are you hurt? Is everything okay?" She heard his concerned voice. "I'm alright Abhi. I'll be out in a minute." She replied. She could hear him walk away from the door. She quickly turned the tap off and pulled the bathrobe over herself. Wrapping another towel around her hair, she walked out. 

As soon as she stepped out, she saw him in only his pants. She could see scratches on his back and a few bite marks on his chest. She blushed as she remembered the night yet again. Abhi chuckled at her expression and walked towards her. Wrapping his arm around her from the back, he led them towards the mirror in the closet. Putting his head on her shoulder, the couple stood there looking at each other through the glass. 

She could see the smile wipe off his face as he turned her around. Moving the robe a little, he ran his long fingers through the marks on her neck and shoulder. She Took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she felt goosebumps all over the body at his touch. He looked at her and his guilt increased manifold.

"I'm sorry Prags.. Does that hurt? I'm sorry. I won't do that anymore. I promise. Shit! This is bad. It's turning Purple. And it shows clearly. Pragya tell me if it hurts. I'm so sorry, love!" He went on and on.
"Abhi.. Shhh shhh.. Listen to me!" She said cupping his face, making him look into her eyes.
"Abhi, no, it doesn't hurt. And no, it doesn't bother me either. In fact, i love the marks on me." She explained. "But  Prags.. I.." He began but was cut off immediately.
"Abhi, these marks are a proof that you and me are together. These marks tell me how much you love me. They remind me of the special night we shared and nothing matters to me more than you do. I love you Abhi, with everything I have and there's nothing about you that will ever hurt me. And these are a symbol of your love. How can I not love them?" 

He was overwhelmed. This woman loved him so much and here, he was confused if he should confess his feelings. He beamed at her and pulled her to him, hugging her tight. " i love you Prags.. So much!"
"Aww.. Me too..Okay now, go and shower. I'll change and go down too. It's really late now." She said breaking the hug. He nodded and entered the washroom. She stood in front of the cupboard, smiling. Since she had marks all over her neck, hands and shoulder, she decided to wear something that covered her completely. She picked a full sleeve cotton Anarkali top in pink and got out the matching churidar and dupatta. Quickly getting changed, she walked out of the room.

"Pragya! There you are. I thought you'd come down only for lunch.. You know.. With abhi coming late last night." Daadi teased Pragya.
"Daadi..!" She blushed hard.
"So bhabhi, happy now?" Aaliya asked coming out of her room. "Done with the kuchi koo so soon?"
"Aalu! Wait, why aren't you in class? You had an early morning lecture right?" Pragya asked to divert the topic. 
"Cancelled. The professor fell ill. Got a message. Good na Bhabhi. I get to be here when Bhai's home." She grinned. 
"Di! Why are you wearing anarkali at home? You never wear Indian unless there's a function." Bulbul asked coming in, followed by Purab who was busy with his phone.
"Bul? What are you doing here? No office? Purab is here too?" Pragya asked surprised.
"Took an off Di! Its been long since we saw jiju.. And we couldn't even spend the weekend together na.  Your turn now. Don't avoid the topic and tell me why the Anarkali?" Bul asked her, grinning at her. Purab had put the phone down by then.
"Wow di! You look pretty! What's the occasion?" Purab asked too.
"Whoa guys! Can't i even wear what i want?" Pragya said in annoyance but her heart was beaming with joy.
"Wait.. Bhabhi, is this for bhai?" Aaliya asked suddenly and Pragya's cheeks went red.
"It's not for bhai, its because of bhai." She murmured inaudibly. Bulbul purab and Aaliya exchanged glances, amazement clear on each of their faces. Pragya looked towards dadi who raised her eyebrows asking her the question she wanted to since she saw Pragya who flushed further and gave a slight not. Dadi almost squealed in joy and got up to hug her darling grand daughter.

"Oh My God Aaliya! Look at this!" Bulbul screamed as she noticed Pragya's hand. "Di what are you hiding from us? What's going on?"
"Bhabhi tell us na.. Did bhai finally confess? Did you tell him? Oh God Bul, I'm gonna die of excitement now!" Aaliya joined.
"Di, Come on.. Is what I think the reason you're totally covered?" Bul asked again
Pragya could only look at the ground below and blush, her grin never leaving her face.

Abhi chuckled from up the stairs, where he stood listening to the entire conversation. Looking at Pragya's face and the way the girls were after her life, he decided to go to his wife's rescue.
"Hey family! Remember me?" He asked, reaching the hall. Everyone immediately went ahead to greet him and hug him. 
"Jiju! We missed you. How was the show?" Bul asked, excited as always to know every detail about her favourite person.
"Awesome as always, Bul. Now, why are you troubling my wife?" He said moving next to Pragya and wrapping his arms around her waist, dragging her closer to him.
"Bhai! Please end the suspense. Did you guys confess?" Aaliya almost begged. Abhi chuckled at his baby sister and nodded, turning red himself. "Doesn't the ring say it all?" He chuckled.
"Yay!" The youngsters screamed in unison and almost pounced on the couple for a hug.
"Now, if the 'nautanki' is done, Pragya is starving." He said said after they broke the hug.
Chorused Awww's echoed through the room at the couple's love for each other.

"So Guys, now that everything is on track, why don't you people go for your honeymoon?" Purab asked as the family sat together after lunch.
"Aww.. My husband is so smart! I'm so proud of you Purab!" Bulbul said pulling his cheeks. "Ouch baby! That hurts!" He pouted making her giggle.
"So bhabhi, where do you wanna go? We'll get you guys the tickets." Aaliya announced and dadi nodded.
Pragya was about to say something when Abhi cut in, sulking.
"I'm not going anywhere"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's for now!

Do let me know how it is! And the 'like' button demands to be destroyed!

For those who want PM's, kindly send a Buddy request to Iyeristic_PM

Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago