Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks a lot aparna
Its becoz of u ppl we r always relived that we have update if we miss it... 😊
Now the milk scenario remind me kehta hai dil serial which was aired on star plus in which swapnil joshi ,pallavi joshi, Rushad Rana was there. Now let me make out the similariies b/wn them
Similarities:     
Kehta hai dil      
Lead girl     Karishma        
Lady's loverboy     Swapnil joshi      
Lady was forced to marry another guy due to circumstances    : Nikhil(Rushad Rana)
Husband's mother (vamp) was behind the property     Lalitha devi(actually aunty)     
Giving drugs     Vitamin tablets     
Vamp was behind the murder of real mother     True   

HCKC
Lead girl     shyamlee   
Lady's loverboy     Swapnil joshi      
Lady was forced to marry another guy due to circumstances    Vikram (mihir)
Husband's mother (vamp) was behind the property     Sharada(SM)
Giving drugs     Glass of milk
Vamp was behind the murder of real mother     True

After that in khd karishma found out the truth abt tablets & freed her husband from drug –additives. She stood by her husband in all circumstances… and I hope shyamlee will also do this…

fash thumbnail
thanx alot indygirl.

when i ws in india this summer i sw the first few episodes.. and really liked. but after coming bak ws unable to watch it cuz we dont have sahara !! 😭

luckily i recently discovered this site & i must say u r doing a splendid job ! keep it up ! thnx for the updates !! 👏

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fizak...the similarities are eerily SIMILAR!

let's see wat this show brings then! 😃 😃
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh fizak never saw the other show but they look like they are similiar. Hope we see something different
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Fizak , i think i remember watching that serial for a while when i was in India . Isn't that the one where the father - in law was a politican , and the girl's dad was a cop ? Ya this bit is similar . But the story line was different too .It was a lot about that evil mom -in law , being very very mean to the bahu .In HKKC the dad in law is very protective of Shyamlee , for property purpose,
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey indygirl
that's true..its the same serial...lets c what they show in this but i really fel sorry for both shyamlee & vikram