Love the update
Rey and taani are naughty 
Waiting to see that at the farmhouse 
Update soon
Thanks for the pm 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
PoorvaArora,  Sunsnow,  suba80,  vrinda-fan,  TAT_VJ,  rockstarlover,  vid2707,  divkav,  shrithi13,  abhilin_lover,  vasu29,  Cuteprincess6,  kadia717,  Pindborg,  gantapragnaja,  Sneha2000,  glitter..girl..,  theroyalkhush,  uma_taarey,  Twinkle_TaaRey,  mahakhan1,  saloni0805,  Aarti_Taarey,  creativestar,  sejal12,  Heart_Dead,  surabhimeena,  lalLY1234,  9290860623,  Amy21,  qwerty012,  Noddu,  ..Chashmish..,  nagutaarey,  snehac2,  WillyWonka,  anjanankuttu,  doll_dimple,  payu_taarey,  carter4,  deepasubhash,  SHA_85,  -crazyfan-,  kauser16,  lechu10,  zulfinazi,  pinku04,  pritii_20,  muskaataarey,  svg98,  yashika.angel,  ggd30565,  ndcdance,  MDKSSM,  taareymyjaan,  amridhi,  philomath,  lovelypari19,  labibaislam,  pinkytekwani,  vivasha,  Roopsha_98,  vrishan,  sneharay,  Nishu43,  zarakhanarlover,  Nicky-nish,  TR_lovebirds,  shona25,  __nidhi__,  Gursharn3010,  anum_6,  .Shanaya.,  princess1926,  pinal_TaaRey,  pd786,  ONLYTAAREY,  yoyoaishwarya,  sneharjun92,  Muskan_TR,  Ale_TaaRey,  Archi_Taarey,  taarey-forever,  dakshumhatre,  ankita_95,  Applef,  tanu_15,  Angeline124,  sss97,  dh19,  taani.priya1997,  MarriedLove,  Mon_tr,  hima_taarey,  velvetrose,  pari_goyal,  shamanbk,  NidaJavidTaaRey,  Sona_loveVD,  divi_divyana,  skfirdous,  cuppypie121,  sumana.shesha,  bluesky10,  .Meitantei.,  sailaja.,  meenu_taarey,  _khwaish_,  Monucute,  StarBull,  Dark.Desires,  pink1,  Humzy,  Shubh007,  -Prithi-,  --Fairy--,  raddhi,  Diksha_1991,  InfiniteFlame,  chand91,  brainychild92,  ...Natasha...,  Viji.Chandran,  _PanCake_,  RatiTheAngel.

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and likes on the previous chapter.

scroll down for CH 31 :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 31 : His Love For Her

Rey felt like his heart could burst with the happiness when he saw his wife's smiling face while she was feeling secure under the spell of his love. She smiled as car came to an halt, finally. She look out of the window of car, amusement twinkling in her eyes when she saw the farm-house, It was beautiful.

"Rey, where we are? I haven't been here before?" Taani turned to him, and asked. She had been to their farmhouse before too, when their family used to go out a small vacation but it was some different farmhouse while her husband had brought to her new one which she hasn't seen nor heard about before.

"Last year i bought this farmhouse but never came there. Nobody in family knows about it-" Rey told her, opening the door he came out of the car and walked toward her side, he opened the door and held his hand out for her. She passed him a small yet content smile as she placed her hand in his and stepped out of the car. Rey took their bags and held her hand in his free hand as they walked inside the house.

Taani was admiring the beauty of the house which brought a smile on his face, knowing she likes it. Rey took her upstairs, in their room.

"Rey, it's beautiful." She praised, Rey chuckled seeing his wife's happiness. Rey placed their bags in corner and walked toward his wife, taking her by surprise, he scooped her in his arms and throw her on the bed. Taani shied away as her husband hover over her body, giving her a sly smirk.

"Now you don't have any excuse to run away from me, Mrs. Singhania." Rey whispered in huskiest tone while nuzzling his face in crook of her neck. Taani sighed in contentment, she wrapped her around him and hugged him.

"Aapsee dur bhagna bhi kaun chahta hai?" Taani gave a naughty smile to her husband who raised his one eyebrow at her questioningly.

"Oh! Really?"

"Yes, Really! Mr. Husband." Taani confirmed, rey chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"If its like that, then i'm not leaving you today even for a minute." Rey said to her, holding her tightly in his arms.

"Rey!" A gasp escaped her lips as he removed her duppatta and dropped it on floor. 

"Taani, i want something from you." Rey spoke suddenly, she lifted her eye lashes and look at him with questioning gaze. Rey blinked his eyes, he got up and walked toward his bed. He took a packet from the bag and gave it to her.

"I want you to wear this for me." Rey whispered while kneeling down before her. Taani opened the packet and found a short dress inside it.

"I want to see my wife in this dress." Rey smiled at her softly which melted her heart instantly. She gave a sweet peck on his lips and ran inside the washroom.

Taani was standing in front of the mirror in washroom, staring at her reflection. It was first time she had wore something like this, being the traditional she was, she never wore western outfit as she wasn't comfortable in them, but also, she couldn't deny her husband's wish.

Gaining some courage, she walked toward the door and open it slowly and stepped out. With her eyes lowered in shyness, she walked toward her husband, who was gaping at her, his reaction eased her nervousness bit.

"Wow!" He breathed, staring at the angel coming toward him, dressed in black, she left him mesmerized, falling for her hard, again. He stare at her without blinking, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in bony crushing, passionate hug, making her comfortable as he could see hesitation in her hazel orbs.

"You are looking beautiful, sexy, hot, cute, angelic, so adorable and-"

"Rey!" She hit his arm lightly and buried her face in his chest as shyness took toll over her. Rey chuckled and hugged her more tightly, with intentions of never letting her go.

"You are mine." Rey mumbled, placing a soft kiss on her head. Taani smiled, she held him tightly, she knew what was about to come into her way, and she was ready for that. She was ready to be his. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he scooped her in his arms and took her to the bed. He gently made her lay down and he, himself lay beside her.

"I love you, sweetheart." Rey whispered as he came on top of her and captured her lips in his. The time stopped there for them as they kissed each other. The time was there, when he will make her his in every sense,  and give her every right of being his wife.

please do leave your feedback :) 
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res/Unres

First one :D
without PM...even before u can post it on updating thread :P

yayyy

loved it. ...

that farmhouse is lovely...

Naughty taani 😳

Just waiting fr next chapter...

ps-a request di...plz don't drag this story...it will lose its charm...

n haa...pls update sacred love n unwanted alsoEdited by Muskan_TR - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
beautiful update 
TaaRey are so much in love
i m loving their romance more n more
excited to read next part
 update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
-cadbury- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aww loved it...

Do continuee...

Pls update his to claim soon!
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH  YOU MADE ME STALK THIS THREAD UGHH JAA BHAD MEIN

I LOVED THE CHAPTERR. SO MUCH LOVE AND CHEESY ROMANCCE WHAT AN AMAZING END TO THE DAY FOR ME<33 

Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww...
that was really close
tujhe cliff hangers me bhot maza aat hai na
and ppl are spamming ur js thread pls update tht soon pls
and i loved this update so much! ❤️