Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lol than what is the use of make over?Originally posted by: chubbygirl
I think except Pradabul everyone will know the truth.Abhi will be the one to find out.Raj, Mithali and ID will find out but not Pragya.
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl
She suspects him, but next thing is she needs to confirm he's the dad, right? Then figure out how to prove he's the dad? She's looking for "proofs." That's her own jasoosie process!! 😆 Seeing the three of them together may have given her something more.
It's not that simple though. Nikhil is involved in Abhi's business, so it has other consequences if she doesn't do it right.More than that, I think her strategy is to get Tanu to expose herself. So she's not working full swing on Nikhil.
Originally posted by: AbhiGya_sh
Good title with wonderful question Tia...But answer is infinity!! I think she will think Nikhil with Aaaliyah..Not Tanu...