shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Here is very brief idea of this weekend's naagin, I don't know, but I don't think there was any update put up on Friday, I really wanted to read that. Saturday there was no Naagin. And today is I have watched, but don't have enogh time to do update as my exams are starting from next week and my mom won't let me come on net, I have 30 minutes time so I will cover s much as possible.

Ok this week we see Naagin has the misunderstanding that Vishwa killed Naag thenn she sees the group of Vishwa and rudra putting firewoods in Fire but has misunderstanding that they burned Naagraj's body. She gets more revengeful.

She goes to shiv temple and say there was one hope of naagraj coming alive through that naagmani but by burning the body that lost. Si she swears to take revenge at cost of her life and she leaves. Then from behind we see vishwa entering temple and says he is not sue what is right or wrong but he is just fulfilling the wish of naagraj.

And the group decides to have some fun, (Naach of girls). Girl with duppata on face gungat comes as nach girl. Rudra is really upset that he missed on Naagmani. But he has strong willed to get that. And Vishwa ponders of naagraj's condition. And promise he committed. Naagin opens Gunghat and there is big tamasha as Rudra had identified her as Naagin. Then he removes gun and tries to shoot her but by turning snake she somehow. Vishwa is shocked and he tries to stop Rudra. And somehow naagin survives for while and she gets images of all those men who are involoved. So she got 4 of them. Then rudra comes out and says thanx god he was eweraing some pendant around neck due to which naagin can't get him in her eyes.

Group decides to leave the place as soon as possible.

Naagin comes there Amrita aks her what happened she tells him her father is dead and they burned body. An now she will so die in few minutes. Amrita says she will take the revenge but naagin stops her saying she will have to wait, as she does not have all the power right now. Amrita is shocked hearing her mom's talks especially when she says the way Naagin can come back to life. So she says ok mom I will take care of your body and get that naagmani. Naagin dies and amrita cries. And she swears to take revenge.

In house everyone is preparing to go and are tensed about previous evening. Rudra is very upset, as he has to leave without getting naagmani. Everyone gets into car. And naagin sees the same and says no one will go alive from here. Everyone is driving and amrita is about to push their car off. But she hears the voice. Stop amrita and amrita stops. She wonders why vishakha mausi stopped her.

She goes to her and we see lady who is half stone and half lady she says she needs to wait for long time and do as i tell you.

Baba scold rudra for loosing such an oppurtunity. Rudra says he won't spare it he will go now and get naagmani. Baba says he will wait have to wait for 15 years. As if naagin is revengous they are worse then fire, and going to that place will be dangerous. So rudra replies he can wait for 15 births so 15 years is nothing.

Amrita gets body of young child and she goes to temple as she is doing exaclty what Maasi told her to do. So she will be staying there as young child and grow up so that no one suspects her of being naagin.

Even Maasa is worried archana is in hospital s she is not feeling well. Maasa is really tensed because she was fine day before and wonders is today her conditon result of rudra and vishwa going to Darprat (Sorry dunno exact name.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail

Thanks sweety........I've been on the search for videos since Friday but unfortunately they haven't been uploaded.....thankfully we at least have a 14th Oct one!😛

pppp11 thumbnail
all the best for ur exams n thanksssss alot dear for updateeeee