swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Dream-Girl-Sudeep-Sahir-enter-the-show-in-pivotal-role/62267 😒 😭

What the hell... Why are CV's ruining DG...isse toh acha Samar ko memory loss ho jaaye 😕 ...
Please cv's don't do this...instead you can show ayesha getting arrested for her misdeeds and then returning back to take revenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shnaya115 thumbnail
But i want arti nd manav be together... 😛 Mithi also likes her ..happy family 😉
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
W*F no1 likes laksmi they should have killed her off
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Manav's character to end too -_-
What have they made of this show.
Crap!
Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This production house's favourite actress is  Sharddha Arya.They give her more importance than Nikita and Mohsin.I watch this show becoz of Mohsin and Nikita.They are cute together.Without Mohsin i will not watch this show and I don't like Sudeep Sahir.
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Afrad

<font color="#ff770b" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">This production house's favourite actress is Sharddha Arya.They give her more importance than Nikita and Mohsin.I watch this show becoz of Mohsin and Nikita.They are cute together.Without Mohsin i will not watch this show and I don't like Sudeep Sahir.</font>

Nd viewers(our's) favorite actress is Shraddha Arya,nobody likes Nikita Mohsin that's why Cvs has taken such a big nd sharp step,We r going to watch now 😊
swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrad

This production house's favourite actress is  Sharddha Arya.They give her more importance than Nikita and Mohsin.I watch this show becoz of Mohsin and Nikita.They are cute together.Without Mohsin i will not watch this show and I don't like Sudeep Sahir.

actually the serial should be focussed on Lakshmi...but no, the cv's were always giving importance to ayesha and her plots... they can continue with aarti's character but not ayesha.plz cv's give ayesha's character what it deserves.