Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey rithu. Commenting on your story after so long. Apologies dear cos asli duniya has been quite hectic and I was away from IF for some time. So u have got a new job. Congo to u dear and thanks for pming me the story cos I also need my daily dose of Parud

So commenting for Chapter 36- 40
So rudra testified aainst Tejawat and glad Paro stood by him. It was hard for her but noone can outstmart Rudra. Glad Mala could not make it to the courts and loved Mohinis taunt to Mala. She deserves it. Poor tejawat is screwed
Sumer is back and he unleashes on Paro. Expected cos he was with Rudra during the difficult times and glad to see Mohini and Sumer all changed and supportive of Rudra. Even Paro knows that. She is curious to know of Shatabti and Sumer.
Shatabdi was missing and so happy Paro gave it back to Mala. She deserves this and much more. That woman is seriously delusional.
So u had a 3 week leap. Sumer shatabdti married and Parud returning from somewhere and as usual Rudra banna wants to spend some quality time with Paro. And Mala still awaiting her sons return and expecting him to support her and show everyone else their place. Seriously she is such a wicked woman.
Finally the last chapter had some lovely Parud moments but the much awaited confrontation between Rudra and Mala. Cant wait to see wat happens. Hope rudra does not blame Paro but just blasts Mala off and gives her delusional mind a good banging
Super updates and the story is going good. Curious to know what happens in the 3 week leap. Who kidnaps Shatabdi? Cant wait to read

pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rithu.. it's good chapter😊
Loved the tender moments between Parud😉,
good to see Rudra feeling family responsibility if they are
facing problem, so now finally 'Face off time'..

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPraba

Hey rithu. Commenting on your story after so long. Apologies dear cos asli duniya has been quite hectic and I was away from IF for some time. So u have got a new job. Congo to u dear and thanks for pming me the story cos I also need my daily dose of Parud

So commenting for Chapter 36- 40
So rudra testified aainst Tejawat and glad Paro stood by him. It was hard for her but noone can outstmart Rudra. Glad Mala could not make it to the courts and loved Mohinis taunt to Mala. She deserves it. Poor tejawat is screwed
Sumer is back and he unleashes on Paro. Expected cos he was with Rudra during the difficult times and glad to see Mohini and Sumer all changed and supportive of Rudra. Even Paro knows that. She is curious to know of Shatabti and Sumer.
Shatabdi was missing and so happy Paro gave it back to Mala. She deserves this and much more. That woman is seriously delusional.
So u had a 3 week leap. Sumer shatabdti married and Parud returning from somewhere and as usual Rudra banna wants to spend some quality time with Paro. And Mala still awaiting her sons return and expecting him to support her and show everyone else their place. Seriously she is such a wicked woman.
Finally the last chapter had some lovely Parud moments but the much awaited confrontation between Rudra and Mala. Cant wait to see wat happens. Hope rudra does not blame Paro but just blasts Mala off and gives her delusional mind a good banging
Super updates and the story is going good. Curious to know what happens in the 3 week leap. Who kidnaps Shatabdi? Cant wait to read

Praba 🤗 good to see you again. I hope all is well in your asli duniya.
Thank you. It's fun so far😊.
I know you will always drop by when you have time, so kept PMing you. Let me know if it gets annoying.

Paro knows she has to be supportive unlike Mala who is happily relaxing at the Ranavats.
Sumer is usually the guy Rudra vents against so chal tha hai😆.
My Paro is very fair. You probably remember how I was so upset that they turned her into a hanky for Mala to use😡.
Rudra banna always wants time alone with his wife 😆.
I haven't decided on the blast off yet. Hope you like what comes next.
Shatabdi's flashback starts in the next part too.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Hi Rithu.. it's good chapter😊
Loved the tender moments between Parud😉,
good to see Rudra feeling family responsibility if they are
facing problem, so now finally 'Face off time'..

Thank you😊. Glad you enjoyed the Parud dose.
His family is no longer the dark spot in his life so he wants them all to be alright.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

CHAPTER  41

For Dilsher time had suddenly gone backwards to the day they realised Mala was gone for good. He was standing at the same threshold with his son who was in shock. He stood still, with an ashen face, stunned by his mother's actions. She is never coming back, he had forced him to accept all those years back. He had forced him to forget all about that woman. He had dragged him away were her memories wouldn't torment him. He hated it when she was mentioned. He had hated it when he looked into his son's eyes and saw her. Her chapter in their lives was supposed to be over. No one expected her to be brought back by innocent Paro. The unassuming young woman was only trying to do the right thing, even if it would make things hard for the rest of them.

Paro could see her husband's eyes harden as he got a good look at their guest. She scolded herself for not telling him sooner. With everything that had happened, it hadn't seemed important. "Rudra, I forgot to tell you," she apologised. Instantly his head snapped towards her, anger swirling in his eyes. He took a step towards his wife but felt a hand on his shoulder.  "Rudra, I need to talk to you privately. Come to my room," Dilsher said softly. His son followed his lead wordlessly for once.

Mohini held Paro back, preventing her from following her husband. "Kakisa, it was my decision. I should be the one explaining things. He is furious," Paro said anxiously worried about her hot headed husband's reaction. She had seen his fury unleashed first-hand. And now Bapusa had to face his ire alone. "Beendini, he is Rudra banna's father. They managed 17 years without any of us. Bhaisa knows how to take care of his Rudradev in all his glorious rage. Don't worry," Mohini replied coolly. Paro knew there was truth in their aunt said. She nodded, silently praying that neither of them loose their temper.

Mohini saw Mala try to approach them. "Why don't you get unpacked? Rudra will come find you soon," she suggested. Her newest daughter-in-law pointed out that her friend needed rest from the trip. "Beendini, we have tons of work to do. Now that your friend is back we can get started on the post wedding rituals. I had big plans for my Sumer's wedding and I would like some of them come to fruition. But you are right, Paro must be tired so you can make it easier on her and give her a hand. As it is you are no good in the kitchen, there must be something you can do," Mohini dismissed them. Her sons carried the luggage to their cousins' room.

Maithil mouthed Go! to her sisters before being told off again. She giggled as she saw the room clear off. Her mother-in-law had calmed down so much in the last few months still they were scared when the weather would change in their haveli. "Did your mother send you jewellery beendini that your eyes are twinkling so brightly?" her mother-in-law quipped. She replied that she was happy that their entire family is together again. She looked down nervously holding her lehenga. But Mohini could see the young woman's heart. The heart which was feeling elated due to her sister's return. Over her shoulder she saw her own sister. Mala had never given her this kind of pleasure. "Come, give me a hand in the kitchen", she instructed tugging her pallu as she walked out.

As soon as he placed the bags, Sumer approached his sister-in-law, "Does he know that I shouted at you, the day you left?" Paro shook her head. She had so much to tell her husband about finding Thakurainsa. But between Nandu jeeja's accident and Shatabdi's kidnapping, everything else slipped from her mind. "Good! Don't tell him. He will come looking for a punching bag to take out his frustration pretty soon. I don't want it to be me. I just got married. What will my wife think, if I'm bruised like a rotten tomato? She won't love me" he ranted. Shatabdi who stood behind him smacked his head and his brother just rolled his eyes before walking out.  Paro shook her head. "You were just watching out for him. I can't hold that against you. And now after rescuing my best friend, you have become very dear to me." Sumer blushed not being used to honest praise from his family members.

"Shatabdi, now that everything is settled. Tell me in detail what happened to you? How did you get kidnapped? How bhaisa heroically rescued you?" her friend asked once her husband left the room.  She laughed gaily of Sumer on a white horse coming to rescue her. Her Sumer was a wonderful man. He was kind, sweet, and dependable and funny, everything she wanted in a life partner. And even though he managed to save her, hero' is not a label she would ever associate with him. "Not everyone's love story is as filmy as yours, Paro," she remarked thoughtfully. Her friend forced to recount her tale as they unpacked.

"After lunch with Sumer, I was driving back when I saw a tree fallen across the road. I turned in the direction of the detour sign. After a while I realised I was lost. There were no boards and even the roads were badly maintained. I wanted to call Sumer for help but there was no signal. I just kept driving when a saw a small shack. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. A voice said they were waiting for me and a heavy net fell on me. Then everything became black," Shatabdi paused. The next little detail was not for Paro. The man had called Rudra and left a voicemail for him. We have your greatest treasure with us. Come and get her. The trap was for Paro, her friend. The motive was to make Rudra vulnerable. All she had to do was be brave until help arrived. She smiled as she felt Paro embrace her. She was glad that those horrid men didn't get hold of her friend. She would have been terrified.        

Mala caught up with Danveer in the corridor, "Bhaisa, is my son still angry with me? He is older now. Surely he must know the truth by now. Or has Dilsher lied to him to make himself a hero in Rudra's eyes?" Danveer sighed. It was a complicated situation. One, he had avoided getting involved in years ago and one he didn't want to be a part of now. "You should talk to Rudra," he replied simply. How could she approach him? The whole universe seemed to be conspiring to keep him away from her. Was that the price for her freedom? Would she able always watch him from a distance, never to be a part of his life? No, she shook herself. She will not let Fate keep him away.    

Dilsher held his breathe as his son opened his whiskey bottle and took a swig.  He waited.  Crash!  The bottle was on the floor with the amber colored liquid splashed across the dark tiles. His only comfort and companion through the last few years when his son was away. He sighed. R u draw grabbed him roughly and forced him on his rocking chair. He held it steady with his left leg. His father tensed as he placed his hands on the armrest and bent down. "Are you happy now Ranavat? You're beloved wife is back?" asked an icy whisper. Whack! He fell down as father hit him with his crutch.

"Watch your mouth? Has you anger clouded your mind?" Dilsher shouted. He pulled himself up and stood straight. Rudra recognized the stance from all the times he was notorious as a child. The strict soldier for whom disciple and protocol mattered above all else. The hardened man who took him away from the only home he had ever known to leave behind the memory of the woman who left them. He felt like a confused child again.

Samrat saw his father pacing outside his uncle's room, "Bapusa, what are you doing here?" Danveer replied that he might need to intervene when the two hot heads come to blows. Samrat smiled and repeated his mother's words about them being able to handle each other. "Don't be nave. Your mother lied to pacify Paro baisa. But I know my brother, at his prime his temper was just as bad as Rudra's if not worse. Atleast he makes an effort to stay calm for his wife's sake. But bhaisa is uncontrollable when enraged. But those days Rudra was wary. Now he won't hold back.

Dilsher saw the sliver of fear that crossed his son's face. He sat down on his chair slowly. He hated that look on face of his only child. Rudra knelt in front of him and said, "She is using you Ranavat. When things were tough here,  she left us for Tejawat. And now when gallows lie in his future she has come back. She is an evil woman who just wants to be comfortable." His father tenderly kissed his forehead. His Rudradev was the only reason he could forgive his estranged wife. She gave him his greatest treasure and went they went away she didn't reach out to him. It was a clean break. A good chance to make a fresh start, even if they didn't take advantage of it. "Paro, the gentle dove that you married, was the one who healed us. She was the one who made our family whole. For her, we can put up with this small inconvenience," he admitted.

Rudra was surprised. What Parodies have to this? How was she involved? "What does she have to do with that woman presence? She doesn't know about her past," he mumbled. He never liked to discuss this anyone and his wife never pressed him to share. They both had their own scars from the past and preferred to look forward. "Natwarlal, Paro's driver hit her in the market. Parole took her to the hospital. Since there was no one to take care of her, she brought her home"  Dilsher explained. Rudra was angry that there was an accident and neither his wife nor her driver bothered to tell her. Then it struck him, Natwarlal is an expert driver.  He can handle any terrain, any weather condition. He doesn't loose control. "That's not possible. Someone is lying," he told his father. Dilsher merely shrugged. Maybe she just forced herself onto the moving jeep. She did bear signs of injury when she first arrived.

"She is upto something. We can all see that she is trying to take advantage of Paro's kindness. But no one is blind to her tricks. I just wanted to make sure she doesn't make your case harder," Dilsher admitted. Rudra nodded and got up to leave.  "Wait! I want to tell you two things before you go," he stopped his son. "First, tell VK about her. If she opens her mouth, the press will have a field day. And the most important case you have handled will be at jeopardy,"  he continued. Rudra tensed, he didn't want to mention that she had been a part of his life once upon a time. "Your CO is an wise man. He will not doubt your allegiance," his father assured him.

"I'll talk to him when I go to headquarters in a bit. What's the second thing?" he asked. Dilsher was a little disappointed that he was so eager to go to work than spend the evening with him. But he didn't mention it. "You knew that she was Tejawat's wife. You knew for months but never mentioned it," he held his hand before his son defended his decision. "It doesn't matter. You did what was right as a BSD officer and as a Ranavat. I won't even ask why you didn't tell us when you arrested her. I trust your judgement when it comes to protecting us all. That's what you're best at. And your wife is best as nuturing, taking care of the ones around her. That's why she showed kindness to your enemy's wife. It is the noblest and best in her. So don't harass her for her choice just like I am not harassing you," he advised. Rudra nodded. His father was just voicing out his own feelings. He still wished he was told before hand who was waiting for him at home. But with everything else going on, Parole can't be faulted for this. "What do I tell her?  About... ?" he left the question hanging in the air. His father replied, "Tell her how you feel. The girl loves you. She will listen to you rant and rave and help you do the right thing." As he left his father's room, he mused, this wasn't a demon he wanted to face. But he couldn't avoid her anymore.

He wasn't surprised when he saw her hiding in the shadows. "Rudra?" she called out but the feet which used to race to clutch her skirts were firmly planted on the floor. Mala was a little disappointed but she walked up to him. He seemed more approachable. The last time she saw him was when he was in uniform. He had refused to acknowledge her as his mother. Maybe today, in the privacy of his home, he could afford to be affectionate towards the one who raised him.

He took a deep breath and schooled his face to remain impassive. "How are you? Shouldn't you be resting? I heard about your accident. I feel terrible about it," he said in courteous voice. Her heart soared at his caring words. She was right in coming back here. "If Paro's driver is not careful, she could get hurt. I will have to take him to task," he continued, confusing her. Paro could get hurt? Didn't he care about his mother's injuries? "I... I came...wanted to... see you," she said reaching out to touch his cheek. He lifted his hand to twirl his moustache, blocking her fingers effectively. "See me? Why? ... Oh, I remember for the case, right?" he asked. She had no idea why he was talking about the blasted case which was keeping the two people who cared about her at odds. Then her eyes lit up, maybe he would let Thakursa go now that she had come to him. "I can't do anything about it. It's not in my hands anymore. The court will announce its verdict tomorrow. I'll ask Paro to talk to the doctor to see if you go meet him." But she was his mother. Sons are supposed to help their mothers. Not dismiss their needs so casually. "I... I'm your mother," she stuttered. He wanted to slap her face for saying those words. They meant more to him than it did to her and to him it didn't matter at all. He laughed bitterly, "I think you forgot what my brother said that day. My mother ran away."  

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its surprise gift for us.,
I ll read & cmt .,
Thanks for Pm...
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, Rithu, I can't write a long comment right now. But know this. The wait for this confrontation was totally worth it. Well done, Rudra and Dilsher!
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi Rithu.,
its amazing chapter..
I like dilsher's two advice to his son..
Rudra didn't gave chance to speak mala more...
emotional conversation starts btw dilsher&Rudra than its goes well..
Paro&sumer conversation is funny.,
Trap s for paro ??? Oh no.,
Eagerly waiting for your next update...
Thanks for this fast update...
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter with emotional touch here and there. Loved the conversation between Rudra and dilsher. And dilsher's advice about informing his superiors about Mala.Mohini started bossing around shatabdi already?
I loved how Rudra behaved coolly with Mala. Why lose temper and shout and waste energy? This is better.
But my personal favorite is Paro and Sumer's part. Punching bag..rofl.. I am imagining Sumer hanging in the place of punching bag in parud's room.
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Dilsher in your story.. the scene between Dilsher n Rudra was *thumbs up*
And true Rudra is a Protector.. where as Paro is a Nuturer 😊 together they define
the principle of life.. Paro came in there life and taught them how to live.. Dilsher too
is a changed man now.
Sumer beware because if Rudra finds out u shouted at Paro.. you will be punched
4 sure as now he just need the object to take out his anger 😆