How do I get Hindi font in my computer??

WHJHAOF5FNQEUW44 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#1
Simple question...
How do I write in Hindi in Microsoft Word in my computer?? 😃
Plz help me out! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

2

Views

2.6k

Users

3

Frequent Posters

IJ2I36JY7UXZ27Z6 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: LYIPZQ7IEY74YYJH

Simple question...
How do I write in Hindi in Microsoft Word in my computer?? 😃
Plz help me out! 😳



hi leo,

http://www.mpgovt.nic.in/download/download.htm

Check here

😊
-mango- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
Check www.google.ca
Maybe that site will help you out

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".