Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww taani admiring her boys while
They are sleeping in funny way 😛 taani
Want perfect family but she know she can't get it now 😔 I love reyaan & taani part
That was so cuteee naughty reyaan ask rey to kiss taani 😳 chalo reyaan will get
Taarey together lil ohh rey buy this house
Reyaan rey dancing so sweet rey for angry
Hearing taani words chalo he is affect by this that means he have feeling for taani but I love possessive rey hope he realise his mistake soon before it's too late thanks for PM and update soonEdited by raddhi - 8 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Taani making drinks and taking it for her boys was awesome
I like that for a little while Taani admire Rey and Reyaan while they sleep. Her complete family
Reyaan antics was too cute
Him watching his parents kiss and get all excited was amazing
Rey bought the house for Taani
Taani tryin to give Rey rent and him refusing and then she said those words was sad
Rey is one confused soul. On one hand he hate Taani and the next he claiming her showing his possessiveness for her
Both chapters was beautiful. I love it
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Namra986 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc update
Reyaan is so cute
Taarey kiss was hot
Continue soon
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chap 8 was awesome 
I hate Rey for hurting Taani.
He also threatened her ..
He won't separate the mother son but he torture her.
He is so disgusting, so cheap .
Bechari Taani..
I hope Rey will understand her soon

Chap 9 
I like this update a lot .
Rey was trying to fulfill his desires.
She wasn't ready to do all this 
But then Reyaan came she then wiped her tears in front of her and became bold .
She was happy to see happiness in Reyaan's eyes.
She wanted to reunite the father son.
But still she was sacred what will he do with her .
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm

cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved the taarey-reyaan morning scene
Omg rey bought taani's house
Still rey is so possessive of taani
How will rey's family react?
And what about taani's family
Continue soon
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Amazing double blast like everytime 
Chap 10
Reyaan was telling Taani about his and his buddy share the same likes and dislikes. 
Taani then told her son the truth. 
Rey was longing for this, he wanted his son to call him Dad. 
Reyaan is so innocent. 
Reyaan called him papa was really sweet. 

Chap 11.
Reyaan was happy to have a father 
He took his mom and dad to the bedroom and he slept in middle 
He wanted Taani to be with him the whole day 
Rey was dominating her to follow his instructions 
He even told her to give resignation. 
Bechari Taani again she has to sacrifice for the sake of her son. 
I hate Rey in this story. 
But I love him too

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Chapter 12 
Simply amazing loved that Sweet moments 
Taani had brought chocolate milk and coffee her 2 men.
Awe Reyaan was sleeping ,it was Sunday he wants to sleep a little more
Rey kissed Reyaan on his cheek
Reyaan wanted his father to kiss his mother .😳
Rey forced her ,just for the sake of their son's happiness
Awakened deep emotions .
They both had bath together .
Those sweet moments were nice .

Chap 13
The best chappy
Reyaan and Rey were dancing in the room as per Rey said that he will teach his son .
Taani adhoring them .
Taani resigned 
Mrs.Mehra sold the flat to none other than Reyaansh Singhania.
Taani was shocked .
He even tried to give him the rent but he didn't want the money for the sake of their baby.
He even claimed her body as his .
He only has the right on her was really heart touching .
He still has deep feelings for her .😳
I hope their misunderstandings get cleared soon
Thanks for the pm dear
Continue soon.
Loving this Drabble Series a lot ...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

Here are the next 2 chapters. 

As many of you wanted me to reveal past, I have revealed Rey's side of story, why he hates taani so much. The real story of past will be reveal in next few chapters.

Scroll down for the next 2 chapters.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 14 : In His Arms

Rey scooped her in his arms, walking across the room, he made her lay down on the mattress that was spread on the floor. Taani look at him as he undressed himself before her. She knew what was coming her way. And she doesnt know if she really want it or not? She looked up and found Rey, hovering over her body. Rey moved his hand and unpinned her saree pallu from shoulder, and next moment her saree came off, laying carelessly on the floor beside them. Taani closed her eyes tightly as he removed her blouse & inner skirt. Rey let his heated gaze roam over her almost naked figure. She had grown more beautiful over the years. She has the perfect body, curves at all the right places, he was losing himself to her beauty, again. Rey leaned and captured her lips in his, pulling her into a aggressive, wild kiss. His lips dominated hers, taani clutched his shoulders tightly, her nails dig into his skin but he was too lost in her too feel the little pain. She moaned into his mouth, his hands were fondling with her breasts, squeezing them roughly. 

"F**k! You are so beautiful-" Rey whispered against her lips as he broke the kiss, she was panting heavily, her heavy chest colliding against his hard one with every breath she took, driving him more crazy. Rey moved down, trailing hot kisses down her throat. His hold tightened on her waist as he felt her tiny hand move between them and run against his chest. Rey unclasped her bra, taking her peak in his mouth, His other hand caress the curves of her chest. then he moved downward, removing the last piece of clothing from her body. Taani cried in pleasure, and arched backward as his tongue work on her most sensitive part, making insides of her stomach clenched as chill sensation ran through her body. He couldn't wait any longer, he wanted her, he was craving for her. Getting rid of his boxers, he settled himself between her legs and in a one sleek moment he entered her and immediately started thrusting deep inside her, setting up his pace. Taani gripped his shoulder for support, her eyes bore into his. 

When he saw the love in her hazel orbs, he quickly avert his gaze away from her, not wanting himself to fall in the trap of fake love again. Taani moaned his name he thrust himself inside him. 

"Your so f**king tight" Rey cursed under his breath, grabbing back of her head he smacked his lips against her, kissing her with wildness, his touch had the aggression, possessiveness, she could feel it as he continued showing his right over her body. Rey collapsed on her once they reached their earth shattering climax. They both were panting heavily, Rey lay down on the mattress, beside her then wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her sweaty body in his. They laid there for some time, in complete silence. Taani 

Taani draped the sheet around her body, and sat on the mattress. She look at him from corner of her eyes, he was laying there, naked and a smirk plastered on his lips. She tried getting up, ignoring the pain she was feeling in lower abdomen. He had again claimed her body as his, his touch was raw, rough yet lovable. It took her to the another world of bliss but next moment her world was shattered when she realized it meant nothing to him. She is just a woman who will share her body with him as a part of the deal they had between them.

She picked up her inner wears & saree, she was about to walk inside the washroom when his voice stopped her.

"Change infront of me." Her eyes widen as his words registered in her mind. She turned to him, and glared down at him.

"We just had sex, why are you acting like we are strangers." Rey spoke when he noticed her angry glares.

"Yes, Rey, We are strangers, I don't know this Rey-" Taani spoke in daze, her voice filled with pain. Controlling the tears that were threatening to spill out, she ran inside the washroom while Rey bang his fist on the floor in anger.

After wearing her clothes, she come out of the washroom and found him already dressed up. 

"I'm taking Reyaan out, if you want you can come-" Taani said to him in blunt tone, she was walking toward the door when a arm yanked toward her, grabbing her arm he pulled her into him.

"Mind you tone, Taani." Rey hissed at her, not liking the way she was avoiding him and talking to him rudely.

"I guess you should make a do's & don'ts list for me, After all You are my master & I need to follow you, right?" Taani answered him back in sarcastic tone. Rey pushed her against the wall and made her look into his eyes. Those eyes were reflecting nothing but sheer innocence.

Scroll down for ch 15 :)