OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

I just realized that even in the previous series the winner was WestKa Maan and runner up Central Ki Jaan and it was the same again in the Little Star series😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All teams from central and western are very bright in this no-word mistake Antakshari. then is North far behind is east and there is no south atall.

Hindi Antakshari is more played in the west (if you see in the trains and in functions or maybe the bollywood arena) the central to as a lot of its bollywood stars so that too gets rubbed on to the region so they too are good in antakshari. North is more Punjabi based songs lags behind there and then East is more Bengali centered songs and South is more South Indian centered songs.

If you see the auditions and the teams that played gives you this impression
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All teams from central and western are very bright in this TWO-word mistake COMPETITION type HINDI Antakshari. then is North far behind is east and there is no south atall.

HINDI Antakshari is more played in the west (if you see in the trains and in functions or maybe the bollywood arena) the central to as a lot of its bollywood stars so that too gets rubbed on to the region so they too are good in antakshari. North is more Punjabi based songs lags behind there and then East is more Bengali centered songs and South is more South Indian centered songs.

If you see the auditions and the teams that played gives you this impression Edited by surakshita - 16 years ago
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey exactly....wat a coincidence
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
but i have doubt
then how come when SVOI contestants came

southies like irfan and abhilasha and sumitra and abhaas who is from east scored more marks than

north -harshit, west mirande (agni)
west - priyani, north ishmeet(jal)

just curious.
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: music_masti

but i have doubt

southies like irfan and abhilasha and sumitra and abhaas who is from east scored more marks than

just curious.

exactly the point I was going to make.In ASVOI contestants,it is the south Indians who were shining.I don't think the idea of antakshari being played only in the west and central is true.In fact,antakshari with Hindi songs is very popular in the south.Whenever I get together with my parents/friends we play antakshari with Hindi songs...In fact,I hardly even listen to Tamil songs.My husband also listens more to Hindi songs... and so do a lot of South Indians,I know.

I daresay that,some south Indians have better knowledge of Hindi movies and songs, than many ppl from west/central and have the  potential to give them a tough fight if reqd!Gajji never gave scope for  a south Indian team here... and there are different reasons for that.But if he did have a south Indian team,they wld certainly do well.We shld at least give it a try,we can't comment that south Indians listen only to their regional songs with out giving it a try.😊

PS :Many passionate fans of antakshari in this forum are south Indians too....

Edited by rock&roll - 16 years ago
rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I just realized that even in the previous series the winner was WestKa Maan and runner up Central Ki Jaan and it was the same again in the Little Star series😳

as for the  "coincidental" victory,I'm not sure how much of it was coincidence.Was the score mishap a coincidence  too?If so,then we are having too many "coincidences" 😊

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_masti

but i have doubt

just curious.

coz mayb bcoz dey knew more or playd wel dan d oder players...deres nuthn 2 b confused...deres no hard n fast rule dat ne1 frm east hav 2 bad at playin...