Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dingle_hopper
Didnt the Hindi version get shelved??
Too bad, I really liked the stills of Ark and samantha.. 😔
ARK means Aditya Roy Kapoor,right?Because I haven't seen any pics of him and Samantha!Has he signed the film?Originally posted by: dingle_hopper
Didnt the Hindi version get shelved??
Too bad, I really liked the stills of Ark and samantha.. 😔
ARK means Aditya Roy Kapoor,right?Because I haven't seen any pics of him and Samantha!Has he signed the film?

Shayad usne yeh film Aashiqui 2 release hone ke pehle sign ki thi,isliya mujhe nahi pata!Btw Samantha aur Adi ki jodi kafi achchi lagti,I find Samantha very pretty 😳Originally posted by: ChotaBheem
<font size="3">kia tha pehle</font><font size="3">Ab wo ye movie nahin kar raha</font><font size="3">Divendu Sharma kar raha hai</font><font size="3">ARK ne to shooting start bhi kar li thi</font>
https://x.com/i/status/2045040229824999641
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2061648798271823987
0