Jr.Panchi or Titu on the way

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode is very nice.Starting Titu Panchi scene is very good and whole Ganpati festival track came out well.Loved today's episode filled with romance dance and tit for tat for MLA but precap surprised me Surekha listening horroscope and learnt something bad will happen to her &say till now I havnt seen face of my grand children and Titu Panchi talking about something like that.It seems like before show going off air makers will show everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vraizada

When is it going off air?

I dont know I am just thinking about tracks.Makers are showing each possible track viewers want to see in a lovestory.Nice to see a comment from you after a long time.Where were you??
vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yurimehta11

I dont know I am just thinking about tracks.Makers are showing each possible track viewers want to see in a lovestory.Nice to see a comment from you after a long time.Where were you??

Thanks..

Went for 3 weeks vacation to Spain. Had put on recording but Husband switched off the TV and TOP box. Now will look for online site to watch last 3 weeks episodes.
Love and blessings to you..
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey purva.. hwryu? OMG? is the shw ending? n kya yar? bacche? itni jaldi?? :O 
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vraizada

Thanks..

Went for 3 weeks vacation to Spain. Had put on recording but Husband switched off the TV and TOP box. Now will look for online site to watch last 3 weeks episodes.
Love and blessings to you..

Wow vacations in spain it sounds very good.thank you for love and blessings.You should checkout videos on hotstar.All videos are available there.
yurimehta11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

hey purva.. hwryu? OMG? is the shw ending? n kya yar? bacche? itni jaldi?? :O

Hi priya .I am good.After long time you are here.How r you?IDK about show is ending but the way show is going soon it will be out of track according to me.Precap is confusing so I thought makers will bring kids track but they move the train to some different track.Heavy emotional episode today.
vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yurimehta11

Wow vacations in spain it sounds very good.thank you for love and blessings.You should checkout videos on hotstar.All videos are available there.

Thanks Purva. Yes Spain is a nice country if you like Europe. Lots of monuments and architecture. 
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today Manorama said she has come to Mathura for 2 days only to ask for Mannat for Rachana's God-bharai. Maybe you're right. Before show concludes, Chetan-Rachana and Titu-Panchhi will be shown to be expecting "naya mehmaan"

What about Keshav-Bhagwati own kid and Mukund-Vaishali's Kid? I tink they should fulfil Keshav's wish... 😳