Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: salmagurl21
I hope you are right. This show is going haywire. I don't get the mistreatment Dylan is doing. And the precap with Juliet aunty saying she made a mistake of marrying debjani to Dylan. Dylan said in the car he doesn't want to see tears and he is not understanding her at all. That she is trying to help. LN I think could help on changing his mind to help them. Kajal is working with some men to ruin her family's life. While the girl is trying to ruin debjani's. Maybe the girl is sunaina or ex girlfriend of Dylan taking revenge on debjani. Maybe men are people he defaced on the news channel as a story. Maybe it is Vicky but that could be unlikely. Debjani could go missing before Dylan realizes the truth and apologizing. A lot of questions and theories of what could happen. I hope we get answers and a new spoilers on what is to come this week on the show and the current track.