Last few days of laughter , fun and work with d cast and crew of #dwtg #dilliwalithakurgirls #dilliwalithakurgurls http://t.co/zb2wi7jMFf
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-
heya tfs!
but may be his character is gonna end? like may be he will get killed or something? god! I cant believe this light hearted show is heading towards revenge drama :/the new writer of this show... dunno what to say! Why is he ruining the show!! :'(
Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-
btw! I'm really sorry to say.. and I'm really disheartened to say that the current track sucks and it kinda makes me feel its good to wrap up than ruining a beautiful show :/
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Omg ab mein suku ko kaise dekhungi har raat