Fan Fictions

SS56 - Page 52

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="3">My perspective on this
Savvy and II would not see each other as adversaries. The maturity and strength with which she has stood by her husband and ensured his brother and his family are included in everything presents to her as a magnanimous matriarch. Every woman knows that she has to make way for another woman to become the center of her son's affection. So do it grudgingly i agree there are several doing it gracefully. They would have had another indulgent human to guard over them. She would have got our leads to see sense and II would be at the Dude's place even if it meant time share between the homes. II would not be so reluctant to leave Dad knowing Savvy was there. She would have someone to look up to be told what and how to do and would have willingly emulated her.
Savvy would have gently chided both the tantrums of Manny and II reigned with kind yet firm hands. The duo would have exchanged notes on the dude and conspired and planned treats and tricks.
Chachi 420 would have entertained the couple and Manya would have found ways to work her marriage or after divorce wouldn't have been reckless to such a degree.
Savvy would have doted on II she adored her to bits. The dude tells II how she'd have liked his Ma and we find all remarking at their striking resemblance their behavior too would have been alike.
<b></b></font>

lovely points Savvy hoti toh kaisa hota, u should consider writing a poetry on this 😳Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pritee I was about to type a response to or post and had typed 3 lines out went the power.
Just read nams post and agree with her.
I love reading Kalpanas posts. Wel thought out and beautifully expressed thgts 
Shru drishti nams kajal Hershey anu 
S hev Envee all of them write beautifully
And Sri ...whatever we write seems less about her talent 
Nisha and Sri such multitaskers they are 
And like button troubles us
All equally and using mobile to type is such a pain 😊
Have  a great day all...it's going to be busy day for me see u all in the evening.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Foochar Part???

"Thats different"

Nivi took an afternoon nap, she waddled home from work carrying the twins... it was a quiet Sunday afternoon? evening?

Delhi was MUGGY almost burning hot, the airconditioning in the car was on, full blast, she was in meetings all Saturday
with her team, she came in on Sunday to wrap things up for a major presentation on Monday she got three calls from Amma, Manya wanted to skip paattu class

"Onna madriye irukka, this is not good (she is just like u)

"Amma she is just doing sarali varisai" (the beginning chapter)

"I KNOW kanna but u see, if she missed class so early by the time she gets to college she will will totally not wnat to sing"

"Amma adu cute a padradu ma, nethikki in the evening swami room la okkandu, pavadai kattindu, vaishnava janato padithu"
( she sings cho chweetly amma, yes in the evening after diya, she sat down cross legged wearing her lehanga and sang the school Independence day song)

"Ur father in law put her in shabad no, porala?"  

"Ayyo she LOVES it, she is trying to learn to speak Punjabi, Dad says u learn Punjabi u can understand shabad,
she wears her dupatta cutely over her head, she says thats how female shabad singers should be, Dad is just ecstatic, he must have taken more videos of her than he took of anybody, he wants
to fit the home with cameras everywhere so he can catch her every move, he is obsessed with her"

"U are very lucky, there are many people in India still that only want boys" Amma said sadly

Ii was quiet

"I know ma... I am sorry... But in my house, the second she was born she became a star, dino enn kitta rakshasan solran "I told u it was going to be a girl"

"Ennadi Ishita, hes been ur husband for 6 years now" Amma scolded

"WHAT ELSE SHUD I CALL HIM, HE DRIVES ME CRAZY" II shrieked

"what did he do?" Amma asked carefully
"Umm... INNIKKI onnum pannale, but the sight of him drives me insane" (he didnt do a thing today) she mumbled

"He is SO queit, and cheerful and charming, when he comes over to pick Nivi up he will not even come inside,
 Selvi will lose it "Ayyo amma, avar veliye nikarar" (he is standing outside)"

"I will go ask him to come inside he will say "No Mrs Iyer I am wearing shoes, and I was just supposed to pick her up" Amma laughed heartily
"Like he has been given a job and he will be gone when its done"

"PINNE? THEY LEAVE HOME THEY DONT RETURN FOR HOURS. I COOK, I WAIT TO EAT
I eat a chinna (small) meal, I eat a medium meal JUST when I am reaching for my  giant meal they will come. I am always hungry, these girls will drive me mad"

"Wish for boys Ishita" Amma said softly

"wHY MAAA?" Ii cried

"I want u to have boys like Akka it will be good payback to all those that said
"Madhu can only have girls" Amma whispered "My daughters will have boys" Amma whispered

Ii was quiet...

"He only wants girls, I wanted a boy the first time, he won... now I am just going to say he won, even before delivery" she smiled

"Father and daughter are best friends"

"U are telling ME?"  "I WAIT for hours at night" II stopped

OTTA VAI/MOTOR MOUTH
TELL YOUR AMMA HOW TO WAIT TO BE INTIMATE WITH DUDE
AND HOW HE NEVER GETS TO BED UNTIL MIDNIGHT AND HOW MUCH U MISS HIM
HOW MUCH U MISS HIS LOVE MAKING
EVEN AFTER THREE KIDS U SEEM TO BE A MOTOR MOUTH ONLY
I HAVENT HAD TWO YET

SHUT UP... DONT GET INTO SEMANTICS WITH ME
II NODDED

"Ayyo where does he go?" Amma asked

"Ayyo ma... hes with Nivi, doing stuff, or reading in the balcony, she will cutely cross her
legs JUST like him stuff a pink ear bud in her left year, wear her Swatch, and try to read a big fat book"

"Appa solrala? Dad solluvala?" amma asked

"It depends what she feels like... both" Ii smiled

"are u home yet?" Amma asked

"ya just got in" II panted waddling
she had put on a good 30 pounds... her cheeks were pink and glowing...
she walked to the kitchen, and made chai, served herself some namkeen and "biskut"

And sat down

He came down for beer...

"Enge da aval?" she asked as he walked over to hug her... bending down to kiss her fully

She extended the kiss... he sucked the lil crumbs off the almond cookies he brought from Paris, off her tongue

"Asleep" he whispered

"what did u guys do?"

"Read, played scrabble, picked up Lasya Nandu Shravu  and baldie and went swimming at the Gurgaon Country club

"Why didnt u come to work"

"U didnt invite us"

YOU AND FIVE KIDS?" she shrieked

He nodded lifting her and seating her on his lap, as he sat on the couch like chair in the far corner of the kitchen

She leaned

"Did u eat?" she asked

He nodded...

"did u take a nap?" she asked

He chuckled

"Believe it or not I did" "three hours" he said

"Did u eat the green moong khichri?" she asked

He nodded

"Can I check?" she warned

He held her tighter

"U are in so much trouble if u ever go eat sushi again" she warned, kissing him firmly on his stubbly cheek

"I love it" he said

"I scouring ur credit card bills, I am placing cameras all over the house to watch u" she whispered

"I AM FINE... for the 100th time"

She hugged him tight and squeezed his body, crushing it... imagining how he threw up

"u threw up so many times" he said casually... chuckling at her over protectiveness...

"thats different" she said smugly..." I am fat and overweight" "unlike u"

Both boys kicked hard, causing a spasm of pain slithering through her belly

"ayyyo!" "they are going to tear it open and walk out" "These two should be in women's soccer"

"BOYS" he said, he had watched Nandu's ultrasound videos, Sukrit's son's Jacque's baby's... umm he knew when he saw the ... umm the thing

He saw TWO in II's in the ultra (clear )sound pics

She wouldnt agree... so they argued

"I dont know about two da" she whispered, beginning to cry
"U will be fine"

Easy for u to say" she hissed

"agree" he nodded

"TUBES TIED" she shouted

He kissed her firmly...

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha is online
Tik Tik...

Envee back in Bangalore?
KM03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NSB7

Thanks a lot preeti

The amount of typing errors that my posts contain
vani khoob pitai karti
She always tells me my mind runs so fast my fingers can keep pace with thoughts...😛
You guys are just being nice and still managing to read the utter crap i write

I hope this post doesn't have many mistakes.

Yahan bade bade dhurandar hai posts likhney ke liye
Unke age mein tho 10% bhi nahi sochti
SVM ke poems ka tho koi match hi nahi

And i miss Shev anu vani ke reviews
Swathi hershy swara asma ka jab bhi padne ko milta hai i feel supergood.

Dristi panda ashu shilpa ka bhi koi jawab nahi 

Kalpana is my favorite favorite favorite abhi tho

I might have misses out names...but i love all the reviews... always looked at the story in different perspectives 

I miss choti way to much..and nouf ko tho har koi miss kar raha hai
Its been a while i saw the best lines from the update requoted and gushed about 

Have a great day all of you.

I totally agree with you Namratha I love reviews of all the ladies you have mentioned here including you but you forgot Shruti.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry was watching the Bernie Hillary debate

LOVED IT

The three other dudes? WHO were they?
Do we have readers from those states? Stats please? Sorry none of the three stand even the remotest chance at winning... Chafee was terrible..

#feelthebern

YESS...
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sorry was watching the Bernie Hillary debate

LOVED IT

The three other dudes? WHO were they?
Do we have readers from those states? Stats please? Sorry none of the three stand even the remotest chance at winning... Chafee was terrible..

#feelthebern

YESS...

it was all the way  Bernie Sanders vs Hillary Clinton show ! I know the other 3 jokers 😆
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha I just love the way you write the future updates can we please get one of the dude with nivi 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For those who love visuals like I do
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How cute ❤️
Nivi learning Punjabi...
Ranjan wants to capture Nivi's every move...
Dude is making II to wait? Tch Tch...
He is always favourite with kids...