Wat a story... Seriously... its a magical story... a beautiful one... I loved each n every word of your story... U beautifully penned d whole story... HATS OFF 👏 👏 I loved loved loved yur ff... it was MINDBLOWING! ❤️ I jus coundn't stop myself frm reading d nxt part... I eventually couldn't find d parts bt as I soo desperate to read I had to n soo I found... 😛 I was in tears in some parts... cause u expressed all emotions Very well... weel fine gal!! Plss snd me a pm if u start or u are already writing anoder ff... would love to read...
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
awesome story...loved it...u r a very good writer...it looked like u have wrote many times on manan...n this was not the first time...when manik said no...i was like why he said no...then i read further n just started to laugh...but why did u end so soon u should have continued...anyways awesome story...👏