Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this is d best chapter ever.u nailed it
every words of manik...its painful...he loved dem very much...u r 100% successful in explaining his pain...👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏
Wonderful it is..😊..I loved each and every word 👏You are an amazing writer..hats off..
Originally posted by: Kavyashree22
Its okey,if you are having exams.. Don't send pm's.. And i think you should take a break with update too during exams.. Anyways..i loved the update.. Wow!manik has changed and maturity reflect in those words which he puked.. THE FEELING OF LOVE CAN NEVER CHANGE.. Manik still feels the touch of nandini.. Thanq for pm.. ROCK THE PAPERS IF PRACTICALs thn for that too.. Just rock it..
Originally posted by: AMAR_LOVE
we will wait
Originally posted by: kitkat5756
It's ok sweetheart ...no prob ...take as much time u want...but when u return plz pm because it's really hard to find stories...we love ur story a lot ...so it would be very helpful if u pm us ...with lots of love and hugs...hope to c u soon
Thanks people ...
The thing is I accidentally delted the story file and due to exams I will take some time in writing.
Apologies...
But will update soon because I have a week break before the next exam😳