Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Part 22

Ananya was amazed wid Sunaina's action as 1st she slapped her n now she is comforting her. She has never been slapped by anyone in Abdullah family. She was treated like a princess. Wen she came to NY, they used to take care of her a lot n were working hard to help her come to terms of wat all she suffered in Delhi. Zain n Raghav were her friends more than her brothers. She got brothers in them which she never had. She never considered Asad n Ayaan as her brothers but best friends. Ananya got another friends in Aaliya, Ayaat n Rizwan. Aaliya n Ayaat r Zain n Raghav's cousins dat is they r their bua n phupha's daughters. Zain, Rizwan n Aaliya were in d same class in school n college while Ayaat was in her class in school n college. Ayaat is now married to Rizwan as they loved each other.

"Ananya, I am sorry for slapping u which I never did," said Sunaina softly.

Ananya was still in her mausi's arm. She heard her apologizing her for slapping.

"Mausi, I am sorry. I know wat I did was very wrong. But Asad is really changed now. He is now like d old Asad which I knew 4m d age of 6," said Ananya.

"I know, Anu. Asad truly loves u. I saw in his eyes how much he love u. He was defending u saying dat he was at more fault. He did not liked me slapping u," said Sunaina.

"U know na how much I hated him n did not forgave him for a long time even after he came to know dat I am Ananya. I was very hurt dat he has bcum d kind of a man which I & all of u never wanted me to marry so I started hating him," said Ananya.

Asad was seeing n listening everything. He was happy dat they r now okay but he was shocked listening to d last statement of Ananya. He regretted for bcum a jerk.

"Ananya, u sud have heard d entire talks of Asad n his abbu dat day," said Sunaina.

"Don't call dat man as his abbu. He don't deserve to his abbu. He is a jerk who f**ked wid another woman while he was married to ammi," said Ananya in a voice filled wid rage.

Asad was shocked wid d word she used for his father. He did not mind her use dat word but was actually happy dat she don't like anyone calling dat man as her abbu.

"Sorry Anu," apologized Sunaina, "I mean Asad n Rashid's talks."

"After so much happened, I thought dat Asad was playing wid my feelings so he agreed to marry Heeba as she wore only traditional clothes. Then in my room I wondered why Asad will marry a girl whom Rashid will suggest dat also daughter of Gaffur who he hated for trying to stop him n Ayaan 4m meeting. But then I brushed off that thoughts thinking dat he is so much desperate to marry a traditional girl dat he will marry any girl of dat type. So, I decided to show him dat he can marry anyone he wants but he will see me marrying another guy eventhough it will be invalid marriage under my fake name n will last for just 1-2 weeks n in da twat I will get to know more abt Qureshi's misdeeds," said Ananya.

Asad's was stunned as she was saying all dis. She had 2nd thoughts dat why he will marry a girl brought by Rashid but she also thought dat he can marry her as she is traditional.

"Anu, wat did u learn by all dis?" asked Sunaina as they broke d hug.

"To always listen full conversation," replied Ananya.

"Right," said Sunaina, "I know dat if u have married Imraan u wud have not slept in d same bed as him n wud have made some excuse dat u made some mannat dat if u both r married then u will not sleep wid him on d same bed or get close to him for a month."

"How did u guessed dat I wud have thought of sumthn like dis?" asked Ananya.

"Cuz I know u so well dear," replied Sunaina wid a smile, "I am not ur mother but not less any less than dat. I am ur mother's elder sister. Even if u have slept in guest room n fooled everyone wid excuses then also it was not safe. U were 1 n they were 4 dat is men & 2 women. Wat if they saw ur wig or found sumthn which wud made them doubt dat u r not as innocent as they think u r? U wud had to wear those boring clothes wid those broing get up for several days. Wat if u wud have gotten nightmares n wud scream loudly in ur sleep n they wud heard u even though u wud be in d guest room? They have got to know dat u r Ananya. Then it wud have been not so easy for u to handle them alone."

"I think dats one of d reason Asad decided to marry me at any cost cuz d night before our wedding, he heard me screaming at night n calling Imraan's name. Even though he knew abt my nightmare as mom n Humi told me he told dat I am getn his nightmare as he is not a good guy. I liked how he was truly caring for me but then he agreeing to marry Heeba again came in my mind & I talked rudely wid him. I again did not gave him a chance to tell me d truth. Luks like he was really tensed abt me going in dat house thinking dat they wud get to know my identity as I can surely get nightmares while living wid them," said Ananya.

"So he married u against u thinking dat u will accept him one day as u were ready to accept him as ur boyfriend 4 days after he made dat proposal to u," said Sunaina.

"Yes," said Ananya.

"Plz, don't such stupidity again," requested Sunaina.

"I wil not do," said Ananya.

"U sud think of only 2 important things now," said Sunaina.

"Which 2 important things?" asked Ananya.

"Ur n Asad's remarriage but dis time in wedding clothes not shirt n jeans. And another is completing ur mission of revenge of ur enemies," replied Sunaina.

"I was so scared dat u will dissolve our marriage thinking Asad as wrong," said Ananya.

"I can't do dat as u both truly love each other," said Sunaina wid a smile.

Their eyes then went ot Asad in d doorway who was watching everything.

"Asad, were u watching everything?" asked Ananya.

"Yes," replied Asad.

"Asad, come inside," said Sunaina.

Asad came inside n sat beside Ananya.

"I need to talk wid Razia 2mrw," said Sunaina.

"Mausi, plz don't get angry wid her for d plan," said Asad.

"No, I won't get angry on her as I have n reason to do dat. She was d one who sent Ananya to us by calling me n then convinced Ananya to live wid us," said Sunaina.

She started teln him how Razia n Humeira made Ananya leave them.

-----Flashback----

A day after Gaffur had mercilessly beaten d 3 ladies as he had an impression dat they framed Imraan n Farhan so dat Ananya did not had to marry Imraan, Razia in Ananya n Humeira's room. Ananya n Humeira shared their room as they loved each other a lot.

"Ananya, u have to leave dis home n go to New York to ur mausi-mausa," said Razia.

Ananya was shocked at wat she said.

"Why?" asked Ananya shockingly, "Don't u love me anymore. 1st mom left me n my another mom is teln me to leave."

"Beta, its not like dat," replied Razia, "I love u dats why I am teln u to leave. U can't leave here anymore as ur not safe here. So 2mrw night, u r leaving wen Gaffur is asleep."

"But u both r also not safe. He even beats both of u not only me," said Ananya.

"But u r in more danger than us cuz u r his step-daughter n he hates u more than us. He wants u to get married to Imraan so dat ur business is controlled by him n Qureshis thru Imraan. 1st he gave one of ur dad's built house to Qureshis. Don't wat else he will keep on giving dat belongs to u. So, u have to leave," said Razia in an emotional tone.

"Ammi is right, baaji. U sud leave so dat u cud be away 4m dis hell," said Humeira.

Even though Humeira was just 10 she wud understand some of d situations well.

"But I can't leave u both n go," said Ananya as tears came 4m her eyes.

Razia wiped her tears n kissed her forehead.

"U have to," said Razia, "Try to understand, beta. U r lucky dat u have some people who will love u n care for u. Many children r not lucky like u. U sud not let go off dis opportunity."

"Why don't u both also come wid me?" asked Ananya.

"Beta, if 3 of us go then he might have doubt n try to find us but if u go alone then we can keep lying to him dat u ran away n many other excuses. Thankfully, he don't know till now where ur mausa-mausi lives. Wen u grow up then we will meet again. If u stay here then u will only get weaker n weaker day by day. U will married off at 18 n will not be even allowed to go to college but will be kept at home only after marriage. If u go to New York then u can start ur life again n bcum strong to handle everything," said Razia.

Ananya thought for a while wat she said.

"Okay Mom, I will go to New York," said Ananya.

Razia n Humeira smiled dat she agreed.

"I am so happy dat u agreed, beta," said Razia n hugged.

Humeira too hugged her making it a group hug of a mother n her daughters.

-----Flashback Ends----

"Dis was how Razia n Humeira convinced Anu to come to us," said Sunaina.

"1st she send me to all of u & then she made me a permanent member of dis house," said Ananya wid a smile.

Sunaina n Asad also smiled.

"Dats why I need to thank her for getn u guys married," said Sunaina.

"She was very angry wid me at 1st for bcum a jerk," said Asad.

"I know," said Sunaina wid a smile, "I sud go now. Good night both of u."

"Good night," said AsYa 2gthr wid a smile.

Sunaina left d room. Asad immediately pulled her in his arms.

"Why u told d truth so early, Anu?" asked Asad, "U got slapped due to dis."

"It was not early, Ashu. All were blaming only u so I had to tell them d truth dat even I am also to blame in all dis. As for d slap, I deserved it somewhere but mausi truly regretted dat n apologized to me for dat. I am happy dat everything is sorted now," replied Ananya.

"Even I am happy for dis," said Asad.

"We sud put our next plan in action dat is to start targeting Gaffur," said Ananya.

"Yaa, u sud take d 1st step 2mrw only," said Asad.

They talked for some more time before sleeping.

Next morning, Ananya wore a simple black shirt wid blue jeans. After breakfast, Razia had come to KV. She got to know dat Ananya's family got to know d truth of her marriage.

"I am very sorry. I sud not have suggested dat kidnapping plan to Asad n Ayaan," apologized Razia, "But Asad did not had any bad intention n he did not agreed at 1st."

"Relax Razia, we understand. We have called u here to thank u for dis. U too were shocked wid Anu planning to marry Imraan so u wanted to stop her," said Sunaina wid a smile.

Razia was amazed dat they were not angry wid her.

"I thought u wud be angry wid me," said Razia.

"Even though wat u did was not right but we can't be angry wid u for dat as u even did not done wrong. U have only reunited 2 lovers," said Usman wid a smile.

"We r planning to get them married wid their engagement starting dis evening," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"I am very happy to hear dis," said Razia wid a smile.

"U sud come to my engagement, Mom," said Ananya wid a smile.

"I can't come, beta. But I will try to come in ur wedding," said Razia sadly.

"I understand, Mom," said Ananya hiding her sadness.

"It will be a simple wedding wid only family members n some friends," said Nazneen.

"Mom, do u have any idea wat ur husband may be doing now?" asked Ananya.

"He will be going to his office in half an hour," replied Razia.

"Office on Republic Day?" asked Ananya.

"He said dat he has some important work," replied Razia.

"Thanks for teln me, Mom. He went to office on Republic to show off to people dat he is so hard-working to work even on Republic Day. Such a fake he is. Anyways, I need to go to do some important work," said Ananya wid a smile n left d house.

"Where she went?" asked Razia confusingly.

Everyone explained to her(mute to d readers). Razia smiles hearing wat they said.

Gaffur was standing near his car in SM parking. He luks aways for a moment n wen he luks back at d car, he finds a envelope wid Hi Dad' written on it.

"Who may have left dis envelope wid dis heading?" thinks Gaffur confusingly/

Gaffur opens d envelope n is shocked to find Ananya's childhood photos in it wid a note. He opens d note n reads it:

Hi Dad,

U must be shocked na to get dis envelop wid photos n dis note? U will be surely be shocked. I just want to inform u dat I am back to take u down.

-Ur step-daughter

Ananya

Gaffur was shocked as he completed reading d letter.

"Ananya is alive," said Gaffur shockingly, "I thought dat she is dead."

A month after Ananya left, Gaffur got to know 4m his hired detective dat she is dead. Actually, Razia had bribed him wid more money unknown to Gaffur to lie to him dat she is dead so dat he stops finding her. Gaffur gets a call 4m a Private Number.

"Hello," Gaffur answers d call.

"Hi Dad," came a woman's voice.

"Who r u?" asked Gaffur shockingly.

"U r forgot ur step-daughter ha," replied d woman in a taunting voice.

Dat woman is none other than Ananya who is watching everything 4m a distance n enjoying his shocked state.

"U can't be Ananya. Ananya is dead," said Gaffur.

"U r wrong, Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui. I am very much alive," replied Ananya.

"Shall I tell d media dat u had a secret marriage wid my mom which only very few people 4m Delhi knew?" asked Ananya.

"No, u won't do dat," replied Gaffur.

"I can do anything," said Ananya n hung up.

Gaffur was still in shock.

"Ananya is alive," said Gaffur shockingly n got in his car.

Scene shifts to Qureshi Mansion which is no longer Qureshis. Haseena n Chand were watching TV. Tanveer who was sleeping in her room comes out n is furious to see them watching TV. Only she lives in dis house. Rohan meets her often. Tanveer hated these 2 women to d core for troubling Ananya n being involved in her parent's murder.

"How dare u both watch TV widout my permission?" asked Tanveer furiously.

"Its our TV," replied Haseena.

"Not anymore. Did u both forgot dat its now my n Rohan's house?" asked Tanveer.

Haseena n Chand got shocked as they realized dat she is right.

"We r sorry," apologized Haseena-Chand 2gthr.

"Sorry, my foot," said Tanveer wid attitude, "Now, get ur lazy asses working. Go n wash all d clothes kept in d laundry basket dat also wid ur hands not in washing machine."

"But d clothes r too much like 18-20 clothes," protested Haseena.

"Sud I throw u both on streets?" asked Tanveer in a threatening tone.

"No," replied Hassena-Chand in a scared tone.

"Then go n wash those clothes," ordered Tanveer.

Haseena n Chand left d hall. Tanveer smirks as they go.

In d evening, it was Ananya n Asad engagement in d presence of only their family n some friends. Humeira n Ayaan also came. Ananya had worn a blue anarkali while Asad had worn a red sherwani wid a stole around his neck. Asad n Ananya puts ring on each others fingers while smiling at each other. After they made each other wear ring, everyone claps for them.

"Congratulations baaji," said Humeira wid a smile as she hugged her.

Ananya hugged her back n said wid a smile, "Thank u."

Everyone left after a small feast. AsYa then came in d garden n sat on d bench.

"I am so happy dat we got engaged," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Me too," said Asad wid a smile.

"3 nights later, we will get married again," said Ananya wid a smile.

"I know," said Asad wid a smile.

Just then, Zara came there in her beautiful orange lehenga.

"U both did not told me how I luk in my new lehenga," complained Zara wid a pout.

"We r sorry, baby," apologized Ananya wid a smile, "U r lukn very beautiful in dis lehenga."

"Yes Zara baby, u r lukn like a princess," said Asad wid a smile.

Zara smiled happily hearing their compliments.

"I don't know wat to wear on ur wedding," said Zara.

"U sud wear dat blue lehenga which u brought 2day wid ur parents," said Ananya.

"Yes, I will wear dat only. Thank u bua for ur suggestion," said Zara happily.

"U r welcome, Zara," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Okay, I am going to mom n dad," said Zara.

"Okay," said Asad.

Zara left 4m there. AsYa talked for some more time before going back inside.

Precap:

#Heeba gets to know dat 2day was Asad n Anushka's haldi function.

#Heeba enters KV by covering her face wid her dupatta n mix sumthn in Anushka's mehndi n smirks. Heeba hides behind a pillar. Sunaina starts Ananya's mehndi by applying 1st as she is elder 4m Ananya's side. Ananya screams as a little mehndi is applied on her hands. Everyone gets shocked on hearing her scream while Heeba smirks 4m behind d pillar.

A/N: No one can tolerate with acid mehndi for even some seconds let alone tolerating till mehndi is fully completed on both the hands. What was shown in the show was not Zoya's love as Gul showed but I found it madness and stupidity. I hope you all don't mind with this change as I want to show things as realistic as possible😊.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
Loved reading it
So agree with your note at the end. Gul was actually stupid to show such a scene
Please continue soon 
Excited for the next update😊
ZoyaAsadKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome :)
plzz update soon :)
Sneha8337 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Plzzz continue 
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Thanks for pm
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
_Annie_ thumbnail
Even I dun think that one can bear acidic mehndi for a whole function. Glad you brought this topic up :)
Great part Juhi...Continue soon <3
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I got ur pm bt was busy at my nani's house,so cudnt cmnt.i log in only for 30min.
Very well writen.
I lk the convos with each othr.its very natural.
Yay!ab bajegi gafur ki band waiting 4 it.
As usual asya scenes r gd.
Nicely done.cnt soon