Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashyyy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yo after so long you updated this story
uff superb fabulous fantastic loved it
starting bohot awesome thi as both r shocked bd embarrassed to face such a situation but their baby dhanu is here to tie them together how can this happen
I really loved this lohri function all
armaan is so gelled up with everyone there so easily
loved how every one tease ridhz nd she is all the time blushing nd shying
that moment is magical so pure no beautiful when armaan say ridhz the 3 magical words
nd the song sequence too so so so beautiful
I was just awestruck

now I eagerly waiting for ridhz confession how she will tell her heart feeling to him can't wait for him
omg again a awkward moment when armaan asked ridhz abt room but yeah kabhi to hona hi tha
nd yahhh
vohi hua so ridhz he thodi hi sah but she put forward a step
so happy
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start...
Continue soon...
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ke Aaja Terii Yaad Aayi

Part.J

Armaan is shocked beyond limits hearing her and he looked at her with bewildered expressions
A:"riddhima kya keh rahi ho?"
R:ji armaan sir I mean actually agar ap bahar kahin aur letenge tou papa ko galat lagega"
She said fidgeting with her duppatta not meting with his eyes and armaan looked at her surprisingly, he did not expect this
A:" riddhima tumhe kisi ke liye bhi kuch bhi karne ki jarurat nahin hain"
And she looked at him then try to cut him in between
R:" armaan sir"
But he cuts her as he stopped her from saying
A:" shh riddhima. Mujhe koi safai nahin chahiye main janta hun tum jo bhi karti ho humare ache ka soch kar hi karti ho. Par riddhima main ab humare is rishte mein kisi bhi tarah ka compromise nahin chahta hun. Mere liyye tumhari khushi aur tumhara comfort sabse pehle ata hain. Main manta hun ki hum husband wife aur humein ek room share karna chahiye par riddhima yeh bat bhi otni hi sach hai ki tum iske liye bilkul bhi comfortable nahin ho. Maine past mein jo vehshipan se bhari hui harkat kari thi main janta hun oske bad yeh karna namumkin hain kisi ke liye bhi par tum try kar rahi ho. Yehi bat bahut zayda badi hain. Riddhima main janta hun jo bhi kiya hum ose bhulna chahte hain par oske liye time lagega na tou please let it happen with time. Aur rahi bat dad ki I promise riddhima is bar tum par anch bhi nahin ane dunga. Good night riddhima I will wait for right time and I love u"
He said and just moved away from her giving her the loving look and then he bends and kisses riddhan's for head and caressing his hairs he mumbles as
A:"I love you baby"
And then he left the room giving a smiling glance to her and riddhima just stood rotten in her spot. All armaan's words are keep ringing in her ears and then a smile comes on her lips and she just cuddled to her baby hugging her close to her heart
R:"nanu apke papa humse bahut pyaar karte hain baby"
And she just smiled to herself and with sweet smile on her face she drifted to sleep. And here armaan settled in one of the rooms and just lost in her thoughts and then caressing her face over her photo which he has which united him to his son
A:"bahut jald riddhima maine tumhe apnein vehshipan mein dard diya tha oska dard khatam kar dunga. Janta hun vo sab bhulna namumkin hain par main tumhari zindagi mein khushiyan bhar dunga ki tum oske bare mein soch bhi na pao. Yeh imtihan hain mere pyar ka tumhari taraf. I love you jaan"
He said and then hugging her photo close to his heart he drifted to sleep like always.
Next Morning
Armaan wakes up and moved to living room getting freshen up so that his dad did not get any idea that he and riddhima not sharing the room. As he sneaks in the living room he thanked his stars no body is there. He wants his morning coffee but then he don't know how to make it. So he picked up his dad's lap top and start checking his mails. And soon he got busy in his work when suddenly he feels nice aroma filling in the air. And being the coffee lover how he can ditch coffee's smell. But then he mentally kicked himself as who is going to make coffee so

A:''pagal ho gayya hun. I am such a addicted to coffee. Ki ab mujhe smell bhi aa rahi hain. Get a grip Armaan Mallik now you are a father of one son''

He said to himself and chuckled at his own. Then he is about to move towards his work again when he heard foot steps and his eyes looked upwards. There she is standing with a smile on her face. And gosh she looks so beautiful. He could not help but to notice her. She is wearing a beautiful green colour churridar with an pink shawl wrapped around her shoulders. He can see she just comes from her bath, as her nose is still red. And her forhead is adoring with that little vermilion which makes him feel after all his sins she is still HIS. And she has just simple chain in her neck and small earrings that's all. And without any make up she is looking so beautiful. Just like the first drop of rain. And his staring session breaks with her sweet voice as

R:''armaan sir coffee''

She said and armaan for a minute did not realized what she said so he just

A:''umm kya''

R:''aapki coffee''

She said again and this time he breaks his trance and then he noticed she is holding one tray in her hands. And he get the cup from her and then as she gives him a small smile. She turned to go when he stopped her as

A:''riddhima ruko''

And she turned to him and waited for him to continue as

R:''apko kuch chahiye kya?''

A:''umm actually riddhima''

He first hesitated but then he calmed his breath. He knows he has to talk to her. There are so many secrets in between them. And he needs to solve the mystery of his marriage first. May be this time is not good but still this time there is no one around them. Neither his dad nor their baby so he go for it

A:''please baitho mujhe tumse kuch bat karni hain''

He said and riddhima just nodded and settled putting one of her hairs behind her ear. And he looked at her and he knows she is nervous. As he noticed her back in 2 years back whenever she is nervous she bits her lips. And he smiled and he so wanted to do that right now but then he controlled himself and scolded too

A(in mind):''focus armaan''

He slowly moved close to her as she sits beside him and then to her surprise he holds her hands in his. 

A:''riddhima main jaanta hun shayad yeh time theek nahin I mean I just started in morning itself.Par riddhima please main humare rishte ki Humari shadi ki sachai janana chahata hun riddhima please''

He said and riddhima looked at him softly she knows this is coming. She even try to prepare herself for facing this question. And somewhere she is ready too. But now she is feeling anxious and seeing her not answering.

A:''riddhima please galat mat samjhna. Main tum par doubt nahin kar raha hun. Mere liye tumne keh diya ki Humari Shadi hui thi. That's the truth. Par main bas janana chahta tha par agar tum comfortable nahin ho, tou hum kabhie is bare mein bat nahin karenge. Par main ab tumhe aur hurt nahin kar sakta. I am sorr''

But he is cut short in between as she finally speaks up seeing him apologizing. 

R:''nahin please sorry mat kahiye apka haq hain janane ka tou please''

She said and armaan looked at her shocked as she said this. Armaan smiled and then he just squeezed her hands in his hold.

A:''thank you riddhima''

Riddhima just nodded and then a few minute silence is there. And finally armaan breaks the silence as knowing her he knows she is not going to break it any time soon.

A:''tou riddhima kab hui thi Humari Shaadi?''

He asked and riddhima looked at him. Their eyes met with each other blue ones locked the green ones.They just showed immense trust on each other. And not breaking the eye lock green ones got courage so

R:''jab ap 2 din unconscious the tab hui thi Humari Shaadi''

She said taking armaan in complete shock. He looked at riddhima horror face, he did not expected this at all.

A:''par riddhima kaise''

He just uttered these words and riddhima looked at him. She sighed she knows she has to tell him so she started.

Flashback 2 years ago

Riddhima is looking after armaan as he is unconscious from the night she brings him back home from the club with pankhuri and aditya's help. She gives the leave to all the other care takers of the house saying that armaan sir is out of town. And being alone she off course can do her work and is going to stay in out house. All this is lie but the can't tell them the reason that armaan sir is unconscious from past one night as it will leads to another caous in Avantika Malkin' s and Armaan Sir's life and she did not want that at any cost. And right now she don't know what to do as armaan sir did not get consciousness from last night. And she thought to check on him and she is thinking to call Harish Uncle if he did not gain consciousness in some time. She is scared to death as Avantika Malkin leave him to her responsibility what she will answer her if anything happen to him. With all these thoughts she walks in his room and as she stepped in. She got the shock of her life. As she finds armaan sir is awake. She sighed in relief to see him awake. But she feels something strange in him. As he is looking just towards the wall not anywhere else. So with all her strength she called him

R:''armaan sir ab ap''

But her words never left her mouth as armaan pinned her to the wall. He covered her petite frame with his masculine one. Riddhima trembled in horror feeling him so close to herself. And as she dared to look towards his eyes. She saw a strange kind of redness in them. As he is on drug or something. But right now her priority is to handle this situation before it leads to somewhere else.

R:''please chodiye mujhe please armaan sir''

She pleaded but armaan has deathly calmness in his eyes and then suddenly he moved away from her. Riddhima breathed in relief, she is about to move when she finds him struggling hard to find something from his jean pocket. He is fumbling now and then may be he is still not over the affect from the alcohol. But right now she is damn scared so she just wants to move from here to give him his space before another thing happen. But fate has its own decision, she is about to move from the room when she feels one hand brushed past on her hairs. And she is confused and looked above only to find a strange satisfied armaan. And to her horror she finds Sindoor Dani (Vermilion Box) in his hands. And his fingers covered with that too. And then she saw him taking out Mangalsutra and as he is coming towards her he whispered that is only audible to her.He said and before he tied Mangalsutra to her neck, he fainted right on her neck, in her arms. And her heart shouted 'No'' this can't be true armaan sir can't marry me.

Flashback Over

Riddhima narrated him the incidence how they got married and by the time she finished she has tears in her eyes remembering that time. And armaan's eyes filled with tears and his heart bleeds. He is such a monster. How much he can hurt her? And as riddhima turned she finds him so vulnerable and his eyes filled with tears. She can't see him like that, so she quickly wiped her tears and moved near him. She cupped his face in her palms

R:''armaan sir please ap royiye mat''

She said softly and armaan looked at her then he holds her hand and tried to make her slap him and riddhima pulled herself back, gasped in horror.

R:''armaan sir yeh kya kar rahein hain aap?''

A:''saza de raha hun riddhima jo tumhe mujhe deni chhaiye thi. Maine tumhari puri zindagi barbad kar di hain na. Pehle vo sab kar diya tumhare sath jise karne se pehle mujhe mar jana chahiye tha. Aur fir tumse zabardasti shadi bhi kar di. Par tum riddhima mujhe saza kyun nahin deti ho. Main nahin hun tumhari is ache behave ke qabil. Maine apnein vehshipan mein tumhari puri zindagi tehes nehas kar di riddhima. Main janwar hun riddhima nahin onse bhi gaya guzra''

He said but next moment he feels one palm on his lips. And he looked at her as riddhims shakes her head saying him not to say anything more.

R:''please maine apko kaha tha yeh sab mat kahiye. Mujhe bahut takleef hoti hain yeh sab sun kar. Please jo ho gayya ose bhul jayiye. Jaane dijiye''

She said as she tried to wiped his tears and armaan stopped her in between as

A:''kaise riddhima kaise jane dun maine itna sab kar diya tumhare saath. Jabardasti shaadi kar li bina tumhari marzi ke tumhe apnein sath is rishte mein bandh liya maine riddhima''

He cried and riddhima can see the pain in his eyes

R:''please aise mat kahiye is shadi ne tou mujhe HUMARE RIDDHAN ko is duniya mein lane ki himmat di. Apko mere saath na hote hue bhi mere saath rakha armaan sir please''

She said as she looked in his eyes and armaan looked back in her eyes. And he break down in her arms and hugged her crying his heart out

A:''I am sorry riddhima maf kar do mujhe please''

He cried and riddhima hugged him back let him just pour out his heart. That's only thing that gives him peace. After few minutes when she feels his sobs subsided riddhima untangled him from herself and wiped his cheeks that is strained with tears as

R:''please aur mat royiye. Jo ho gayya ose bhull jayiye. Humein humari zindagi mein I mean Riddhan ki zindagi mein pyaar bharna hain na tou please bhul jayiye sab. Jo ho gaya ho gayya, bat yeh hain ki aj hum saath hain''

She said and armaan looked at her, could not believe that she is real. He nodded and then kissed her for head

A:''I promise riddhima ab main kabhi tumhe hurt nahin karunga apni sari galatiya sudharunga main''

He said and riddhima just nodded and then she

R:''ap fresh ho jayiye papa apko aise dekhenge tou sawal karenge''

She said and armaan nodded and then turned to go when he heard as

R:''humare room mein jayiye vahna ap naha bhi lijiyega armaan sir''

He turned and then giving her small nod he left from there. Riddhima too went back to her chores.

After half an hour

Riddhima is thinking what happen to riddhan as he did not wake up till now. As usually he gets up this time. So she thought to check on him and as soon she entered inside her room. She finds riddhan is not on the bed, she panicked not seeing him there. Then she heard giggles from bathroom, so she moved towards the bath room. And the sight there makes her smile. She finds riddhan is splashing water on his dad while armaan sir is trying hard to make him settle in the bath tub. But being the naughty Riddhan Armaan Mallik he did not give his dad his way. And she chuckled how armaan sir is fully drenched with riddhan's naughtiness. And then she saw riddhan has his favourite duck toy in his hands. Her eyes got wide but before she can warn him, riddhan pressed the duck making the water landed directly on armaan sir's face. And is taken off guard and his expressions are too good to see. He is flabbergasted with this sudden attack. And seeing his expressions she no longer hold herself and giggled. And hearing her giggle both Mallik Men turned their attention towards her. And seeing armaan lost in her smile while the younger mallik shouted in glory seeing his mumma and

Ri:''mumma''

And riddhima looked at her son as he called her. She smiled and then moved towards him and then she takes the duck from his hands

R:''nanu gandi bat apnein dada ko nehla diyya na''

And hearing his mom riddhan makes a small cute face and riddhima knows whom he inherited that cute face and

Ri:''mumma dad nahi nahi''

And that makes riddhima smile and then she just

R:''bash nanu dada nahin aur nahayi karenge ap karo dada ko sardi lag jayegi''

She said as she start filling the tub for him and then she turned to armaan sir who is still admiring her

R:''armaan sir jakar change kar lijiye sardi lag jayegi dhanu ko main nehla kar lati hun''

She said and armaan looked at her he is about to protest but he sneezed at that moment so he left from there not wants to get ill. And riddhima smiled and went back to give bath to riddhan.

R:''nanu ab no badmashi''

Ri:''mumma peash duck se''

R:''nahin bacha nanu bemar ho jayega''

Ri:''mumma peash''

R:''acha nahi nahi karke choco pie kaun khayega''

Ri:''liddhan''

R:''chalo fir jaldi se nahayie karte hain''

And riddhan immediately becomes good boy and takes a bath unaware that one pair of blue eyes admired them. And he loved them how his riddhima handled their naughty son but spending time with him, he knows he inherited those naughtiness from HIS DAD. And he knows his mom is going to have tough time handling them. He shakes his head and wiping his hairs he smiled and

A:''I guess riddhima you are going in real hard time when you confessed your love to me as neither me nor our prince let you in peace. But I promise I will be there with you jaan at every step and now not a single tear will comes in your eyes. You will be my jaan and I will love you to the last breath of my life riddhima I so much love you and our prince and our little small family.''

He promised to himself and then he smiled and then he sits waited for them. His family.

O Balam Hrajjai 

Ke Aja Teri yad Ayi

Yeh awaaz lagaayee

Yeh awaz lagayye

Ki aaja teri yaad aayee

Ki aaja teri yaad aayee

Yeh awaz lagayye

Ki aaja teri yaad aayee

Ki aaja teri yaad aayee

Precap_

R:''shaadi''

A:''mujhe poora sach janana hain riddhima aadha adhoora nahin riddhima''

Av:''mere bachon ki yahi marzi hain tou ruk jao harish''

H:''nahiin riddhima mujhe mafi nahiin milegi bacha''

Ri:''dai''

R:''main sab thek karna chahti hun armaan sir please''

A:''sirf armaan''

He said as he placed his finger gently on her lips and the cool breeze blows riddhima's pallu making her shiver under his hold.

R:''dhanu ro raha hain mujhe jaana hain''

A:''huh''

And he is dazzled feeling what transpired between them a moment back.

Av:''jab bhi tumhe maf karne ki koshish karti hun tum sab kuch yad dila dete ho''

H:''avantika''

Av:''bas aur nahiin''

A:''mom''

Av:''armaan stay out of it''

A:''Jadon Eh Aundi Eh Lohri

Bada Jee Laundi Eh Lohri''

Hope You Like It

Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 8 years ago
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
resss
Unres

Part was awsume 

And riddhan is so sweet

Hehehehe...usne armaan ko wet kar diya...

Bechara armaan...

Loved it whole
Edited by megbans - 8 years ago
lashyyy thumbnail
as this story is proceeding I m falling for it more n more
this is turning so adorable day by day I mean part by part
dhanu is the heart or life of this story
he is turning cuter n naughtier hehe

the respect for arnaan grows when he refused to stay with ridhz n goes to guest room n slept hugging her pic n ridhz smile feeling his love

the morning which started so beautiful turned serious when the conversation starts
OK to aise hoyi thi ar ki shaadi
it was actually shocking yeh armaan ko achanak hua kya tha y he did it??? I m still confused abt the wedding thing
armaan sindoor or mangalsutra dalne me liye hosh mein aya or dalte hi behosh kyn hogya.
may be he was still not in his senses but suddenly shaadi kya chal rha tha uske dimag mein y he take this step so many question to answer
but I feel sad for him poor guy he is so guilty when he got to know that but loved how ridhz console him

loved bathroom scene it's a cutest how the serious n sad atmosphere turned jolly nd happy with dhanu antics n masti
the toy duck scene cute hihihihi
loved how ridhz handle dhaanu
precap is same eagerly waiting to read more
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part nikki 
finally some truth is out but i do have a feeling she is hiding something 
armaan and dhanu bathroom scene was so cute 
and the starting was too good 
post soon next part

desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ke Aaja Terii Yaad Aayi

Part.K

Armaan looked upwards as he finds one giggling voice and heard steps coming forward. And he saw there his world coming. Riddhima is coming holding riddhan in her arms and he is wrapped in the towel. Riddhima is trying her level best to make him cover in towel while riddhan is enjoying playing and giggling. He smiled seeing his better half like that. Aww he so loved that sight.

R:''bash dhanu aul shararat nahin''

She said to riddhan who looks at his mother as she holds his hands. 

Ri:''mumma dhanu khelna''

He said making a small face that anyone can melt. And riddhima too but not at this moment. 

R:''no baby towel se thode na khelte hain. Abhi mumma dhanu ko ready kar degi fir ap khelna ok''

Ri:''no mumma abhie khelna''

He whined and riddhima looked at him as he throw a tantrum. 

R:''dhanu no baby apko sardi lag jayegi bas''

She said in little bit loud and riddhan pouted. Then his gaze fell on his dada and seeing him he forward his arms calling his dada.

Ri:''dada dhanu dada pash ana''

He said and armaan looked at his prince. And he rush to him as soon he called her. He knows riddhima will be mad at him for this. But he can't see his son sad too. So he takes him from his mother making her surprised and she glared at him. And as riddhan goes in his dada's lap 

Ri:''dada dhanu khlna mumma no khlna''

He said while pushing the towel away from his body. And armaan immediately covered him as he knows he can catch the cold.

Ri:''dada peash''

He cried as armaan do that, armaan sighed and then he just takes him and settled on the bed

A:''han hum abhi khelenge mera Riddhan tou good boy hain na. Tou ab vo pehle kapde pehnega, fir dada saath khelega''

He said as he makes him sit in his lap. And riddhan looked at his dad with his blue eyes then

Ri:''cal se''

A:''yes baby''

He said and riddhan smiled showing his small dimples. And then riddhan speaks up to his mom

Ri:''mumma dhanu aj new dlesh pehnega mumma''

A(in his mind);''thank god beta ap jaldi man gayye nahin tou apki mumma mujhe nahin chodti. Abhie tou she did not say she loves me, jab bol dengi tab tou I don't know mera kya hoga bacha''

As riddhan said putting his choice and riddhima shakes her head. Then she takes new pair of clothes that they buy yesterday for him. And then she start making him ready while armaan observed her, how she makes him ready. As soon he gets ready he jumped in armaan's arms.And armaan looked at his son who looked so cute and handsome in his small sweaters with jeans. And then armaan picked him up in his arms and then he placed a soft kiss on his head as he mumbled

A:''arey vah mera baby tou aj sachi mein prince lag raha hain''

He said as he kissed his son's cheek and riddhima smiled seeing that. And in her heart she mumbled to herself

R:''lagega hi the handsome Armaan Mallik ka jo beta hain. Good look tou he inherited from you''

And then her trance breaks with riddhan's giggling as

Ri:''dada cal se khele''

He asked and armaan smiled at him and he stands up and

A:''off course baby chalo''

As soon they walked outside riddhima smiled and then making she settle she too went outside. As she went into kitchen to make some breakfast for them. As she entered in the kitchen she finds both riddhan and armaan busy in playing with riddhan's new car. And by the time she got free harish papa too joins them. So she served him his cup of coffee

H:''oh thank you so much rimmy. I am so going to miss your coffee''

He said in joking manner but that makes armaan's head shoot up. As he till now is busy playing with his baby. And riddhima gasped as she heard that, her eye line got teary when they heard one firm voice as

A:''dad you are not going to miss it ever in your whole life. We are going together as family and going to stay like that only. And this is my final decision and I don't want to argue about it. So please don't start all over again.''

He said giving his father a affectionate look and then go back to play with riddhan. Riddhima looked at harish papa he has small tears in his eyes. So she wiped them before armaan noticed them. Then harish and riddhima moved to kitchen as they don't want to let armaan hera them. As they reached riddhima

R:''papa please royiye mat aur udas bhi mat hoyiye''

She said holding his hand and then harish smiled

H:''are nahin rimmy main udas nahin hun balki aj tou main bahut khush hun. Aur yeh tou khushi ke anson hain beta. Aaj mere bte ne mujhe sach mein maf kar diyya hain rimmy. I am so happy.''

He said and riddhima smiled in between his tears. As she knows how much this matter to harish papa. She knows the pain of all three of them. Avantika Malkin, Harish Papa and Armaan Sir because of their broken family. But now she is happy that finally everything is right and

R:''ji papa aur dekhiyega ab malkin bhi apse naraz nahin hongi bikul bhi''

She said with a smile but that makes harish's smile fade away as

H:''nahin riddhima avantika mujhe kabhie maf nahin karegi beta''

He said dejectedly and riddhima looked at him and she just

R:''papa ap aise mat sochiye malkin apko maf kar dengi dekhiyega aap''

H:''nahin riddhima kuch gunah aise hote hain jinki mafi nahin hoti hain. Aur maine bhi oska dill tod kar sab apnein hathon se khatam kiya tha riddhima''

He said with tears in his eyes and then they giggling voice and foot steps. They immeditaley stopped their conversation and wiped their tears. And armaan entered in the kitchen with riddhan as

A:''riddhima riddhan ko bhukh lagi hain''

He said and riddhan shouted hearing his dad saying

Ri:''mumma dhanu bead''

And his shout makes everyone giggle and riddhima just smiled

R:''ap sab chaliye main breakfast lagati hun papa''

And the three men nodded and sit on dining table. Armaan did not put riddhan in his baby chair and was settled on table. Riddhima looked at him sitting on table and she looked at him in horror. He is sitting there playing with spoons and his dad is encouraging him. And she did not when words escaped from her mouth

R:''yeh kya ho raha hain yahan? Dhanu ap table par kyun baithe ho?''

And hearing her voice the three heads turned to her. Riddhan flashed  his smile as his mom scolds him. And harish looked at an pissed off riddhima and his son. And he surely knows he is in trouble. And armaan looked at her, he for a moment amazed to see her like that. As he never saw her getting irritated so

A:''actually riddhan ne zid ki tou maine hi ose bitha diya''

He said in soft and slow voice making harish chuckle as his son is speaking so softly. And on top of that riddhan clapped

Ri:''dada''

And that makes riddhima more irritated and she could not believe that he actually fulfilled his stupid wish. For god sake he is sitting on the table with all the crockery and cutlery around. She knows he will not let anything happen to him. But still being a child he is bound to do naughtiness. She so wanted to tell him but then thought otherwise, first she puts all the dishes that's in her hands on the table, well enough from riddhan's reach and then seeing the plates riddhan squealed as

Ri:''mumma meli bead''

And riddhima shakes her head and then picked him up from the table. And he cried and

Ri:''ni mumma ble pal jana dada''

(no mumma table par jana hain dada)

He said and shouted for his dad and armaan looked at his baby. He can't see him like that, he wants to say something and was about to do it. When riddhima puts riddhan in his lap saying

R:''ab please ise table par mat bithayiye. Aur dhanu ko papa pas baithna hain ya gande table par''

She said coxing her baby and riddhan immediately puts his arms on armaan's neck as

Ri:''pa pash''

He said that making everyone smile and armaan is the happiest one. And then riddhima start to serve them

H:''vaise riddhima riddhan tou apnein dada ka prince hi ban gayya''

He said and riddhima smiled at this. She loved this thing then they have breakfast while armaan makes riddhan eat with his hands. As he said he will be feeded by him only. So armaan happily gives in. And then they finished the breakfast. Right now riddhima is picking riddhan's mess in her room when armaan walks in as riddhan is off to his mid day sleep.

A:''riddhima''

R:''ji''

She first startled with sudden call but then she recognizing his voice responds.

A:''humari aj sham ki flight hain tou please tum packing kar lo.''

Riddhima looked at them then she nods and

A:''do tell me if you need anything''

And then riddhima suddenly turned and speaks up as

R:''apnein papa ko keh diya?''

And armaan looked at her then he nods

A:''han riddhima main abhi onke pas se hi aa raha hun main. Onhe bol diya hain. But he don't need much packing na. As he lives there only so its not a thing''

He said and riddhima nodded to him then he turned to get her and riddhan's clothes from the wardrobe. When she heard him

A:''tum bhi bas riddhan aur apni basic necessities ko pack kar lo. Baki we will get by movers and packers''

He said and riddhima again nodded then she just look for suitcase and find sit on the upper shelf of cupboard. And she picked a stool to get it. When she feels one hand holds her on her place. And she is surprised as he holds her wrist.

A:''kya kar rahi ho pagal ho gayyi ho kya?''

And riddhima is taken back as he speaks that and looked at her. Then she managed to say something 

R:''ji kya kiya maine?''
She said and armaan looked at her and shakes his head.
A:''kya kiya tumne, riddhima stool par chadh rahi bina kisi support ke. Gir jati tou aur main pas mein hi tha na mujhe keh deti''
He said and riddhima is surprised he stopped her because of this reason. And then armaan leaves her hand and
A:''chalo ab side mein ho jao main deta hun suitcase''
He said and riddhima just get side giving him a way. And armaan then gets the suitcase and placed it on the bed.
A:''yeh lo kuch aur chahiye tou tell me aage se''
He said as he turned to her and then riddhima just nodded. Then armaan again holds her wrist making her stop and turn.
A:''riddhima I know main tumhare sath nahin tha. Jab tumhe meri sabse zayda zarurat thi. Par ab main tumhara saath dena chahta hun riddhima. Main chahta hun ki MERI PATNI bhi mujh par dependent ho. I mean tum apnein decision khud le sakti ho. Par yeh sab small small se kam jis se ek doosre par haq hota hain. Oon sab mein main ab tumhara sirf Pati nahin Jeevan Saathi banana chahta hun ridhima. Can you please give me one chance for you and Our Riddhan?''
He asked looking directly in her green eyes. And riddhima is gazing back in his blue eyes that holds so many emotions. And she saw just honesty and lots of love in them. She nodded to him then armaan has million dollar smile on his face.
A:''thank you so much riddhima. I promise I will never let you down'''
He said and then kissed riddhima's hands softly making her blush. And she lowered her eyes then armaan leaves her hands.
A:''riddhima tum packing karo main dekhta hun if dad needs any help''
He said and seeing riddhima nodding he left from there. Riddhima blushed with this. His just one soft kiss and touch makes her trembled. Then she opened the cupboard to start packing as she knows if riddhan wakes up he will not let her don anything. So she start working.
In evening
Riddhima makes riddhan ready. As its just an half an hour left for them to left for Mumbai. Then finally riddhan is ready and she thinks to put him on parpet so that she can change. So she picked him up and then 
R:''nanu mumma apko abhi yahan bitha rahi hain. Ap yahin khelna ok''
She said and riddhan looked at him with his innocent eyes then
Ri:''mumma dhanu dadu aul pa pash peash''
(mumma dhanu dadu aur papa pas jaye please''
He asked in his babyish language before riddhima can speak anything they heard one voice.
A:''yes mera prince bilkul dadu aur papa pas ayega hain na''
He comes and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Riddhan smiled whole heartily and then forward his arms. And armaan takes him in his arms.
A:''riddhima tum reday ho jao hum bahar hain ok flight ka time ho raha hain''
She said and armaan nodded and then he moved outside with riddhan. And riddhima get ready. In few minutes she is ready and get her bag with riddhan's bottle and nappy and other things. She moved outside only to finds everyone waiting for her. Seeing her harish speaks up
H:''rimmy tum aa gayyii beta chalein''
A:''yea dad chaliye der ho jayegi nahin tou''
He said and riddhima nodded and everybody start moving outside. Riddhima looked at every nook of the house with teary eyes. When she comes here she has just one reason to live that is in her stomach. And today she has everything and her own part. This house has lots of memories of hers and her nanu's. And she is about to wipe her tears when one hand comes and wiped her tears before she wiped her own.
A:''jab bhi meri Princess ka dill karega hum yahan ayege. After all is ghar mein humare prince ki yadein hain. Aur mere prince ki mumma se prince ke pa ka yeh vada hain ki yeh ghar jaise tum chod kar jaogi vaise hi rahega princess''
He said and riddhima looked at him then she gives him a smile. And armaan pecked her for head. Then they settled in the car and riddhima looked at her house. 
After sometime they boards the flight. Riddhan is super excited as he is going out for his ''ghumi'' And with his cute antics he is making everyone smile. And now as they settled on their seats. Armaan has booked them in Business Class. As harish settled in his one seat seeing he is fine. Armaan moved to his joint seats. And finds riddhima is settled on her seat while riddhan was sitting on his one.

Then he smiled and moved to his seat. And seeing him riddhima picked riddhan in her arms while he whined
Ri:''mumma''
R:''nanu pa ko baithna hain na baby''
And seeing his dad he quietly moved to his mumma giving his pa a charming smile. Armaan soon settled and kissed his baby. 
Ri:''mumma dhanu ka ja laha''
He asked as he tapped on his mumma's cheek and
R:''baby hum apki dadi ma pas ja rahein hain''
She said and armaan continued to his son
A:''baby hum apnein ghar ja rahe hain''
And riddhan looked at them with his big innocent eyes and then he clapped his hands.
Ri:''mumma bhukhi''
He said and riddhima looked at him. She knows its his meal time, so she makes him lay in her lap. And gives him his bottle which he happily take. While armaan just looked at both of them. After sometime riddhan is asleep in her arms. Armaan looked at her then finds her deep in her thoughts
She said as she heard him
A:''dhanu ko mujhe de do you must be tired''
R:''nahin theek hain armaan sir''
A:''nahin riddhima lao do''
He said and knowing him she knows he wont buzz so she gives him. After making riddhan settled in his lap, armaan looked at her then
A:''kya hua riddhima pareshan kyun ho?''
R:''kuch bhi tou nahin''
She fumbled as he caught her like that. And armaan gently pressed riddhima's hand and
A:''batao na riddhima please''
He said softly and riddhima just speak up as
R:''soch rahi thi malkin mujhe maf kar den onki narazgi nahin seh paungi main armaan sir''
She said with a fear in her voice and armaan then cupped her cheek in his palm.
A:''trust me aisa hi hoga. Mom love you too much to get angry on you''
He said and riddhima just nods praying his words will true as she knows avantika malkin has short temper too. Usually she is calm person but when someone is wrong she is scary. And she definitely don't wants her to upset on her as she loves her too much as her mom. She truly hoped he is right.
Night Time 
They landed in Mumbai just half an hour back. And now entering in the Mallik Mansion gates.

As the car entered in the Mallik Mansion she has mixed emotions. She got into memory lane after all her life's 21 years spends here. She has lots of memories here with his ma, baba and avantika malkin. All the lovely and sweet memories that she cherished for forever. As soon the car passed in front of the out house. She has smile on her lips and tears in her eyes as that's her home for 21 years. And the garden her most favourite place first because his baba maintained it then she too loved gardening. Then as car stopped she wiped her tears too. Soon her side of door opened she saw armaan with riddhan in his arms who is wide awake now. She gets up and armaan gives her his hand knowing her nervousness. As they stood in front of the door, armaan holds her hand tightly as she feels her trembling a bit 
A:''riddhima sab thek hoga. Main kuch galat nahin honein dunga I promise princess''
Then they heard foot steps and soon they finds Avantika Mallik on door steps with a smile on her lips.

And as she reached her gaze fell on one figure. And she is shocked beyond words, not at all expecting yet her heart expecting this. From the time she heard armaan speaking so happily that he finds His Riddhima and Her Riddhima. And soon riddhima is taken in rib crushing hug. As avantika took her in her embrace let her heart believe she is actually there. And riddhima is surprised at this but she responds the hug. She feels the same loving motherly affection she used to feels year back. And armaan smiled seeing his mom and riddhima. He knows how much they missed each-other. And same was with harish he knows how much avantika meant to riddhima. Then finally after good quality time avantika breaks the hug then 
Av:"pagal hain ap riddhima aise koi jata hain kya. You know this so not done. Ap humesha se meri beti thi na. Tou ap kaise aise bina kuch kahe ek letter chod kar ja sakti hain. Pata hain mujhe kitni tension thi. Par yeh first time aur last time tha. Samjhi ap? Ab aisa kuch kiya na tou fir ap mera gusa face karengi samjhi?"
She said as she tapped her cheek and riddhima just nodded with tears in her eyes.
Av:"good girl"
And she placed a kiss on her forhead and then she heard one little voice
Ri:"pa mumma pash"
And she turned in the direction of one voice. And she finds her son standing with little baby in his arms. And one look on the baby and she can see the Little Armaan Little Riddhima in him. And as she looked at her ex- husband her single doubt too confirmed. And a shock and surprise is on her face.

R:''shaadi''

A:''mujhe poora sach janana hain riddhima aadha adhoora nahin riddhima''

Av:''mere bachon ki yahi marzi hain tou ruk jao harish''

H:''nahiin riddhima mujhe mafi nahiin milegi bacha''

Ri:''dai''

R:''main sab thek karna chahti hun armaan sir please''

A:''sirf armaan''

He said as he placed his finger gently on her lips and the cool breeze blows riddhima's pallu making her shiver under his hold.

R:''dhanu ro raha hain mujhe jaana hain''

A:''huh''

And he is dazzled feeling what transpired between them a moment back.

Av:''jab bhi tumhe maf karne ki koshish karti hun tum sab kuch yad dila dete ho''

H:''avantika''

Av:''bas aur nahiin''

A:''mom''

Av:''armaan stay out of it''

A:''Jadon Eh Aundi Eh Lohri

Bada Jee Laundi Eh Lohri''

Hope You Like It

Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita

Edited by desir - 8 years ago
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2