Originally posted by: babydolll
M lagging in so much updates Lagging..???? Ohh U Mean Liking.. So Thank U Soo Much... 😊
I just read the first part and its awesome Thank U... 😊Uday is so mature in this... Yeahhh... 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: babydolll
M lagging in so much updates Lagging..???? Ohh U Mean Liking.. So Thank U Soo Much... 😊
I just read the first part and its awesome Thank U... 😊Uday is so mature in this... Yeahhh... 😊
Alisha appi, if none of my thoughts work abt uday's marrige,I'm nt scared bcoz uday will be none other than manyata's. I'm 100% sure abt it. Well Let's See... 😊
And why CS 2 ? I hope u r nt planning 2 take a short leap making manveer part ways😕 Ahhh No... CS 2 Is Character Sketch 2... 😊 Which Will Be Including 4 Characters Rohan Minakshi Aaliya Rahul... 😊
AND OVIIOUSLY I'LL OVIOUSLY UNDERSTAND U😳. MEIN BOHOT SAMAJHDER HOO NA. SELF PRAISE. LOL🤣 Awww Really... 😛 Asa Lagta Nae Hai Sis... 😛
The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:
Sunsnow, Ana.., munia.ash2015, 330044, Rukhsarr,
fauzia11111823, wqadf, JADEKKD, ekra101,
Lovelydrops, Asyalover, huma12., heemasomani,
cuteariya, newmoon18, sanghita0000,
And Guyzzz I Yesterday I Have Done Writing Chapter 8...😃 Which Is Quite Long... 😃 So MayBe I Will Post It On Saturday Or Before Don't Know... And Before That I Will Be Posting Character Sketch 2... 😃 In That U Will Know Who Is Rohan Rahul Aaliya Minakshi... 😊 And What R There Roles In Story... And Guess One More Thing TUL ''The Ultimate Love'' Story Will Be Ending, I Guess After 15 Chapter... 😊 Then After That I Will Be Continuing WMTPBKL ''Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye'' 😃
And For Ur Response To My All Story...😃 For That I Have To Say Big Thanks To All Of U... 😃
And Guyzzz One More Thing Plzzz Don't Uday In Next Chapters And Neither Manyata...Why She Did All, U Will Know The Reason But In End Which Is Currently Known By Only Manyata Vijay And Jay... And In Chapter 8 180 Degree Turn Is Taken Which Will Be Changing EveryOne's Life... So R U All Desparate... 😃
And One More Thing Guyzzz I Will PM Those Who Have Liked The Chapters... Like 16 Peoples Have Like Chapter 7 Of TUL ''The Ultimate Love'' ... So I Will PM Those 16 For Chapter 8... 😃
And Just Like That 17 Peoples Have Given Their Likes On WHTPBKL ''Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye'' Chapter 8 So I Will PM To Those 17 Peoples For Chapter 9..😃
And Just Like That 15 Peoples Have Given Their Likes On LSOY ''Love Story Of Years'' Chapter 10.1 So I Will PM To Those 15 Peoples For Chapter 10.2... 😃
And Guyzzz Remeber One Thing If U Won't Like The Updates So I Won't PM To Them... So For PMs U Should Like The Updates... And Whom They MayBe My Best Friend... If She Won't Like I Won't PM... And Guyzzz I'm Making PM List On Very First Page Of My Each Story... So Do Tell Me Who Wants PM From Me...😃
Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of
Ritik Mehra : Business Tycoon and Elder brother of Raghav Shivanya Kapoor : Doctor and Elder Sister of Naina and love interest of Ritik
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
208