will shaina fall in love with ajay?

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
after watching today's episode i have a feeling that shaina will fall for ajay in the coming episodes. That raghav wll again mistreat with shaina and i think ajay will help her. She may develop a soft corner for him afterwards????what do u thnk???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It may happen, Like Aju fighting for Sanjana, Shaina will fight for Ajay. if Sanjana is beautiful , Ajay too handsome ;-) .. ha ha funny. May be Shaina will have change of heart for the love of 'Ajay'
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Well Even I felt d same am sure Shaina wud fall for Ajay...dis Cvs r so predictable.
INamiI thumbnail
I felt it too..but i dont want her to even though its a possibility,i dont want her to do bad things with ajna & maybe change herself.
mumtaz82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm thinking d same that shaina'll in love with Ajay
Y must d girl has 1st fall for Ajay?
Btw,the situation is like this.Shaina'll fall 4 Ajay n Ajju try 2 get Sanjana back 4 revenge.
This track'll be interesting if cv use their brain 4 a while.๐Ÿ˜†
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Ajay might fall for her first. The way he is touching and looking at her๐Ÿ˜ฒ  He made me so angry yesterday. He is yet to hold and touch Sanju like that. Instead of blaming Shaina, she should ignore Ajay.
Endlesslove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not at all, Shaina might have a soft corner for Ajay but Sanju will kick her a** . In all negatives I just hope AjNa's relationship grows stronger only.