moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays Epi-- Most Of AjNa.May b the Cvs realised Dere show is not gonna work if they Avoid AjNa...
Ok epi starts where it ended on Friday...Bhushan overhears Shreya and Shaina's convo but Half...Shrey changes the topic by saying dat She was Telling Shaina How Sanju has won everyones Heart...Shaina Mixes d Powder in Mishri's Drink and Ajay drinks it.Well we get cute and Small AjNa romance where Ajay is Abt to Kiss Sanju...awww But Vinati calls her...
Ajay is effected by The powder and starts drooling...He comes to the hall and starts touching Mishri's fiancees feet saying dat he is sry for how he behaved wid him last tym.Mishri's Fiancee says dat he has forgiven him and Gives him a Pyaar waali Jhappi...But Ajay starts saying dat R u Sanjana dat I would give You Pyaar Ki Jhappi...Sanju is shocked to hear dat...Ajay goes and hugs her saying Pyaar waali jhappi is only for My Wife...
Sanju takes him to the room and starts asking him why is he Drunk...Ajay starts acting funny and Again says I Love You Sanjana.He starts Dancing on sum Old song Wid Sanju and Falls.Sanju is Irritated as well as laughing seeing Ajay's Tantrums...Sanju asks Ajay to rest She is gonna Bring Nimbu pani for him.Meanwhile Ajay is waiting for Sanju when Shaina Enters...Ajay thinks its Sanju and Starts saying d Truth...Episode ends wid Sanju coming Towards dere room and Shreya thinking How to stop her...
precap--Ajay is walking in the road sumwhere and Sanju is looking for Him.Meanwhile Ajay Gets bumped On Ajju...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Sounds very interesting. Eager to watch drunk Ajay.😆 Thanks for the review.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved yesterday's episode.😆 Ajay nailed the mirror scene. He was too good. They need to mix more stuff in his drink/water as it was nice seeing him "actually" laughing.😊