Amazing update di!!
I love it.. 😳
Rey is mending his mistakes πŸ˜‰
Waiting for next
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ch 13 : Confrontation & Confession

Gaining some courage, she moved toward him, he was standing near by the window, talking to his assistant over the phone. She stood behind him and waited for his call to end. Nervousness was bubbling up inside her, she was scared to hear the answer when she will question him regarding the sudden change in his behavior toward her. A part of her still wants to hear a positive reply from him, that he actually feels something for her its not his sympathy. 

After ending his call, he turned around, was surprised to see her standing so close to him, he smirked when he found her lost in her own world. Soon he found himself getting lost in that angelic face, and her smile which brighten up his world. 

"Taani-" Rey called out for her, his soft voice broke his trance. She lifted her eyelashes up, and her mesmerizing gaze met his. 

"Rey, I want to talk to you." Taani whispered softly, she lowered her lashes. Rey held her hand in his when he saw her growing nervous under his watch. He gave her a assuring look, silently telling her to talk to him with any hesitation. His warm gaze melt her, she took a deep breath and look at him. 

"Aapka yeh sudden change?" Taani asked him, biting her lower lip in nervousness. 

"Tunhare liye." Rey answered immediately. The intensity his voice held sent shiver down her spine. Rey took a step forward and held her shoulders in soft grip. Taani stare at him with surprise filled eyes, not able to that whatever happening is happening for real. 

"Yes it was true, i was against this marriage, I was not ready to marry anyone and its all because of my past. I know just because i had bad past that doest give me any right to treat you like i had after our marriage. You were not at fault. Whatever i did you with you is unforgivable and i know that, I wont ask you for forgiveness because i know i don't deserve it. But can you please give me second chance, a second chance to us. I want to be with you, spent my whole life with you-" 

Tears were streaming down their cheeks, both were crying as he begged for the second chance. She couldnt believe her ear, she had always dreamt of this moment but is she ready to give him second chance? 

"Is it because Maa asked you to bring me back?" Taani asked him, she had this doubt. She knew once his mother forced him to marry her, and he married her for his mothers happiness, what if again he is doing all this just for his mother. She would never want that. She would never want him to tie himself to her for someone else's happiness. While on the other hand, Rey was shocked with her question. He knew it wont be easy for him to make her believe in love after uncountable mistake he had made in past.

"No, Taani! I dont want you back for someone else's happiness, i want you back in my life for my own happiness. I need you, You know why? Because i love you. I love you, Taani, I really do. I know i m late but Please give me one last chance. I cant live without you." Rey confessed, he rested his forehead against her. Her heart skipped a beat, it was something she always wanted to hear from him.

"Sacchi? Aap mujhse sach mein pyaar karte ho? Ya phir aap mujhe ghar vapas le jaane ke liye esa keh rahe ho?"

He felt hurt with her questions but he couldn't even blame her. He is the one at fault not her.

"I know all your questions are valid. I had made you believe that i can never love you but give me chance to prove my love for you. I want one chance to show that i have really changed, i regret my past deeds and i want you back as my love, as my wife. Please give me chance, please, taani-" Rey said to her, their eyes were shedding tears. She gently wiped his tears away, not able to see him in this state.

Rey brought her close to him. She look into his eyes, she knew he was telling truth but is she ready to give him a chance? She had always wished for a happily ever after but then why she is feeling scared of getting hurt again? Should she give him a chance?

Please do leave your feedback :)

princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
i love confrontation between TaaRey
the way Rey poured his feelings was beautiful
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome confession..
Taani asked about his sudden change..
She was still not sure..
But rey said it all...
His words and tears..
Taani must be in heavens...
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
confession was lovely
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love how the story is progressing <3
Awe awe..loved it
Rey loved her a lot..waiting fir next update..please Taani giv him a chance.. !!.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww...taani he loves u so much give him a chance :) 
 Lovely update 
ONLYTAAREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsm updt..finally rey confessed his love nd clear all the doubt of taani..love taarey talk...loved it..updt soon..Edited by ONLYTAAREY - 8 years ago
shona25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
rey's confession is nice...
continue soon