Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha2000

NYC update loved taarey romance and that Rhea how can she  denie it was her mistake only without knowing she shouted at her 

Next part soon

Cupcake. thumbnail

Cupcake. thumbnail
Chapter 10

"Reyaansh, Stop the car, please, please." Taani shouted causing him to press the car breaks suddenly, Rey parked the car on one side of the road and turned toward her who was gazing out of the window. 

"What happen, taani?" Rey asked her, he looked quiet shocked with her behavior. Taani turned her head, facing him with a smile plastered on her face.

"Panipuri-" Taani said to him while pointing at the panipuri stall on the other side of road. 

"No, Taani. Its so unhygienic, you will fall ill after eating this" Rey told her strictly, which caused her to frown at him. She really wanted to eat panipuri.

"What? No, Please, Reyaansh, just one plate-" Taani look at him with pleading eyes, Rey had hard timing in not giving up infront of her cute face. 

"No, Taani, we don't know what kind of water he had used and if he had washed his hands properly or not. I m allowing you to eat this kind of food, Its not good for the health." Rey told her in stern tone, she frowned more deeply. Her face fell, he wanted to say to her but his worry for her stopped him. Its rainy season and eating road side food can make her ill. 

Rey started the engine and drove away to home, taani ignored him rest of the ride to home. She was sad that he denied her for the first time, and that too for a small thing like panipuri. Rey parked the car outside their mansion. Opening the door of her side, she stepped out of the car. She turned to leave but realize he is still inside the car. 

"Reyaansh, Aap nahi aa rahe?"

"No, I have some work. Tum jaao, mein thodi der mein aata hu." Rey replied to her, Taani nodded at him return. He called one of the servant and told him to take out all the gifts, her parents had sent from the car, and take them inside. After that, Rey drove away while Taani went inside the house where she was welcomed by her both the sister-in-laws, sharon & Kria. They both hugged her tightly. In short span of time, the trio has got comfortable with each other. 

"Taani, tumhare patidev kaha hai?" Kria asked her as they settled in hall. Her mother in law had gone out for satsang so they were alone at home.

"Unhe kuch kaam tha toh woh thodi der mein aayenge." Taani answered them, Kria and sharon nodded at her in response.

"So how was your stay at your parents house? Did you missed us or just your husband?" Sharon asked her, teasing her in which kria too joined her hand, and nudged her. 

"Yes-Yes, taani, tell us." Taani blushed deeply at their teasing, sharon and kria laughed, they just love how she turns red whenever they tease her on Rey's name. 

"Offcourse, I missed you all." Taani answered them, hoping they would stop their teasing session. Sharon-Kria just laughed and drop the teasing and got involve in random talks. After taking to both of them for a while, Taani went upstairs in her bedroom to take some before she go downstairs to help in preparing dinner.

Rey entered the room with a small bag in his hand. He smiled when he saw her sitting on the bed, she looked up and saw him. He smiled at her but she didn't, he got that she was still upset about that panipuri thing. 

"Abhi bhi naraj ho?" Rey asked her, sitting beside her on the bed. When he didnt got any reply he smirked, it was first time she has got angry and he finds it amusing and cute. She is just like a kid. 

"Okay! Now also you wont talk to me?" Rey asked her showing her the packet in his hand. Her brows knitted together in confusion. 

"Yeh kya hai?" She asked him in barely audible tone, but he heard it and smirked at her. 

"Panipuri-" Rey told her, handling her the packet. A bright smile appeared on her face as she opened the packet and saw panipuri. Rey smiled seeing the sheer happiness reflecting on her face.

"Why you denied me first?" Taani questioned him. She stare at him with her hands rested on her hips. Rey had the urge to pull her in his arms and kiss her, she was looking so damn cute. 

"Woh kya hai na, i couldn't see my wife's sad face so i decided to brought her favorite but also keep her health first in mind." Rey told her, tickling her nose with his. When he saw his wifes fallen face he couldn't stop himself from fulfilling her wish thats why he went and brought panipuries for her from the best panipuri shop in mumbai, where they use quality products and its hygienic to eat. 

"Thank you, Reyaansh." Taani threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. Rey smiled widely, and hugged her back. For him her happiness matters to him, nothing else. He admired her as she ate panipuries while making cute cute faces. He smiled realizing he had fallen for this child like woman again.

At Night, Taani-Rey's Bedroom

Rey scooped her in his embrace and took her to the bed, Taani giggled but the hugged filled passionate look he gave her shut her up, she knew he had missed her alot and what was coming next, and she is more than happy to shower her love on him.

"You have no idea what you do to me, taani." Rey whispered ass he made her lay down on the bed, he joined her in bed and lay on top of her, which caused her heart rate to pick up at his close proximity. Taani blinked, innocently staring at him. He could feel his blood rushing to south as certain part of his body got harden in need. He smirked down at her as he grind himself against her, making her aware of his arousal. Her cheeks turned red, all she wanted was crawl and hide herself somewhere but her husband's penetrating gaze wasn't allowing her to look anywhere else but him.

"You know that your blush drives me crazy, don't you?" Rey whispered while nuzzling his face in crook of her neck. A sigh of pleasure left escaped her lips. She slide her arms around his torso and tighten her grip as he started planting wet kisses down her neck then moving toward her cleavage, leaving few love bites, claiming her as his. 

"Reyaansh-" The way his name sounds in her sweet voice, it arouse him more. He never found his name so special but when she pronounced it, she gave new meaning to his name. Rey slide the strap of her night dress off of her shoulder then removing it completely, soon his clothes followed by.

"I love you, Reyaansh." She whispered softly as their lips met in soft passionate kiss. His hand moved and switched off the lights. It was their night which they spent by making sweet love to each other, showering their love on each other. 

"Taani-" Rey called out for her softly, it was 4 am and they both were still awake, whole night they spent in loving each other, and talking to each other. It made their bond more stronger. 

"Ji-" Taani snuggle more into his bare chest, their naked bodies were covered with nothing but a blanket. She wonder how comfortable she is with him to lay naked in his arms. 

"Where you want to go for honeymoon?" Rey asked her, Taani lifted her head and saw him with a shy smile. Honeymoon, that word itself made thousands of butterflies to dance in her belly. 

"Honeymoon?" Taani asked him, with her eyes twinkling in happiness. Rey smirked at her, tightening his arm around her bare shoulder he pulled her more into him, he peck her nose and nodded in yes. 

"So where you want to go? Just name a place and I ll arrange everything." Rey said to her, gazing down at her with soft eyes. 

"Reyaansh, For me, place doesn't matter. All i want is some time with you and where and how, doesn't matter to me. You can chose any place you want." Taani mumbled, she buried her face in his chest and hugged him while he just sat there, smiling at his innocent wife. Her innocent yet pure nature never fails to made him fall for her all over again. He can proudly say he is madly in with his wife. 

"So you just want me?" Rey asked her, deciding to tease her. She tighten her grip around him, buried her face more into his chest, not looking up at him but he could say she must be red as cherry by now. 

"Reyaansh-" She whined cutely, his chest rumble as he let out a chuckle at his wife s innocence. 

"Okay! I wont tease you, now look at me." Rey said to her, ever slowly she lifted her face up and look into his eyes. Rey smiled down at her softly which she returned. Rey leaned and pressed his lips against her, kissing her softly. Taani responded back to his kiss, she buried her hands in his hair, pulling him more close to her. 

Breaking the kiss, they laid in each others arms and soon fall asleep, with a small smile playing on their lips.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update👏
awe TaaRey were so cute😳
i love their cute ruthna manana😆
Rey didn't want her to eat roadside food
because he was worried for her health
but also can't deny her wish
so he fulfilled it with also taking care of her health
such a sweet and caring hubby
in ki jodi ko kisi ki nazar na lage
eager to read next part 
update it asap

Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres

love Taarey scene
Rey falling more and more in love with Taani
Love Taani's answer regarding honeymoon
and Taarey's passionate romance
love it
Edited by Priyanka.saha - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wow amazing rey taani ko road paanipuri mana ki or phir rey best paani puri lakar di sharon and ktia tease taani nice taatey romances scence awsm next update soon..Edited by _khwaish_ - 8 years ago
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update