zeba604 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

iam so sad about Naveen ...but about juhi ,,..she didn;t deserve anything...she got in to final because of naveen otherwise she doesn;t come in any rank ..... she is just for  smiling and crying...kuch kia hey nahee ronay ko sab se aagay ..y was she crying ...????rona t tu naveen ko chahiyay jis ki sari mehnat pe pani phair dia .....😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilmoonprincess thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing.. why was she cryng.. ok she lost.. but you ddint' work hard to get something.. then why cry??

she wouldn't even remember one song.."NORTH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME MARKS FOR THAT!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont even know why she was selected in the first place. she hardly contributed to the team before either......what's the criteria to be selected?
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
well i too think juhi j is very irritaitg.naveen also was angry when juhi forgot song.she should have done that.well but now it is over.
Soni555 thumbnail
Naveen deserved a decent partner...he was a 1 man team...very unfair for him!! Juhi doesn't deserve any of the money they won!!
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i cant understand y evry1 is blamin juhi....wel naveen was vry wel awawre of juhi's knowledge n evrythn wen he decided 2 cum in ATGC.....bechara shez small n d way naveen tyld her off i bet she was upset...y r u blamin her..ya 1 was her fault dat she forgot d 1st song but y r u blamin her entirly 4 loosin
zeba604 thumbnail
we are blamming her because she never ever contributed in that game except her smile ..it was a team work ...whenever neveen picked a mistake ..she never corrected the song like other teams as she doesnt know even a bit of any song ..her style is jut TAAL SE TAAL MILA ...here is not the matter of her age ,..compitency counts much ..as in other team whoever incompitent was kicked out ..she was only here as she was lucky to have a partner like Naveen ,..but still wondering y Naveen made her ...his partner..she never tried to improve herself ,,...
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i disagree......i thn she was afraid of naveen....or shez vry shy
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeba604

we are blamming her because she never ever contributed in that game except her smile ..it was a team work ...whenever neveen picked a mistake ..she never corrected the song like other teams as she doesnt know even a bit of any song ..her style is jut TAAL SE TAAL MILA ...here is not the matter of her age ,..compitency counts much ..as in other team whoever incompitent was kicked out ..she was only here as she was lucky to have a partner like Naveen ,..but still wondering y Naveen made her ...his partner..she never tried to improve herself ,,...

i agree completely....

spyrulzdworld thumbnail
she is shy and stuff nd things dont work here
if naveen had a better partner like central's(aastha) or ne1 co-operative he would have won it easily
i feel really bad for him