Fan Fictions

SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 111

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Jasmine  thank you for the lovely words...i am deeply into the story and i guess inspired by the tale that i feel an urge to put down my response in words immediately...some days i have the opportunity to write at once somedays the words stay in me a little longer:)
The perceptive reviews i do not make...it is a response i can make...:I echo the story๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

Dude was so so adorable. โค๏ธHe made II, the sleepy head wake up finally, made sure she had food and made her sing despite her tantrums, recorded her songs and sent to Amma. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

He is also more and more careful in handling her and keeping track of doc appointments. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

He for once told her directly but ever so softly that he had to head back. She of course is distressed, now even more so. But, this time around it's going to be difficult for the dude as much as II to stay away for long. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 Her job was the means chosen by destiny for them to meet, perhaps it's purpose has been met. Not that she shouldn't work but if she just gives a good look, maybe something better beckons. What was striking though was, both came up with some scenario, however highly  improbable it seemed, as though saying, "how could we not have met" and ''how could have I lived my life if I hadn't met you?''. Need we say more , for how long they can stay apart?

So beautifully put Swaram...i guess the both can't be without the other...she is vocal about it and seeks attention in her usual attention seeking ways and he by savouring the moments together...now on the reasons that will draw him homeward more than what were in the past ...the nomad will make more changes...give up things he loves because of her that he loves dearly
moonwearer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

Dude was so so adorable. โค๏ธHe made II, the sleepy head wake up finally, made sure she had food and made her sing despite her tantrums, recorded her songs and sent to Amma. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

He is also more and more careful in handling her and keeping track of doc appointments. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

He for once told her directly but ever so softly that he had to head back. She of course is distressed, now even more so. But, this time around it's going to be difficult for the dude as much as II to stay away for long. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 Her job was the means chosen by destiny for them to meet, perhaps it's purpose has been met. Not that she shouldn't work but if she just gives a good look, maybe something better beckons. What was striking though was, both came up with some scenario, however highly  improbable it seemed, as though saying, "how could we not have met" and  ''how could have I lived my life if I hadn't met you?''. Need we say more , for how long they can stay apart ?

Loved your review Swaram...I feel the Dude misses her deeply... only thing II is demonstrative of it...he is subtle. The nomad is being chained with stronger bonds that will hold him back...he hopes a son like him would do the magic for her ...the rest of the family is sure a brat like her is what she desires and would make him surrender completely to them

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
"I'm the boss of my class not you, " she yelled๐Ÿ˜†
She's too cute
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What a sweet chapter Nisha!

Cantankerous II subtle as always dude. He does make her do what he thinks she must. Earns brownie points sending the paatu video to Amma so cuuute.

There's something momentous about our dude and II discussing what if scenarios. Don't know about them but WE would have all missed a peice of fantasy that makes us crave for more and go back to our own lives with a BIG smile or an occasional agitation.

Aduthadu eppo Nisha! Home bound today because of the haze and a ton of unattended work ๐Ÿ˜ก
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Swara happy to see you back!
Sri enjoyed chennai?
Dristi, Nouf, Namu, Vikas Sonal, pritee, Garima EnVee hellooo guys!
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning and good evening All,
NeelAsma, hope you get a clean atmosphere without any pollution soon.
SVM, loved each word of this one. She will miss Dude and throw a tantrum so that he returns. Just hope she doesn't stops talking to him.
Maa would definitely ensure Ii's well being like no other.
Hindi mein ek kahavaat hai "asal se pyara sut hotta hai."
Each part when Nisha writes I feel this will be most cherished part. And I end up reading randomly all parts again and again.
Thank you for SoSy Nisha.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nayantara & Nathella๐Ÿ˜‰

He forced her to sleep even though she was WIDE awake after singing make three mistakes on the last song
She was toast if Amma had listened

Phew!!! Amma would never know  (ya right!!)

She watched Nayan's latest Tamil movie online, tried to tempt Ranjan to watch it with her, he told her off

"Strike khatm hoya puttar main tey ab jara araam karanga" he told her

"How come you watch movies when Sam asks you to" she argued
Ranjan looked at R&B

He had a "Dont look at ME. have I said a word since we began eating"

"Gal sun beta" Ranjan began

"He has to work, I am supposed to be pregnant and sick, there is nobody in this house that will watch a movie with me" she mumbled mock sadly

"Drama queen!!!" R&B thought...๐Ÿคฃ

"He probably thinks I am a drama queen" II nailed her husband

R&B looked at Ranjan... "How does she do that? Mind reading stuff?"

"Jo marjee sochan de, gudiya... tu dekh leen movie" he blew air kisses

"Theater mein dekhegi, pop corn ban waoon?'

"No I will watch on my couch" she said smugly

"D II se couch laayi?" Ranjan demanded

II blushed

"Woh kya hai... mainnu aadat nahi na hui abhi, tere mooh aisi gallan?" Ranjan teased

"Boy!! U are good at this!!" "i need some lessons from u old man!!" R&B looked at his creator in awe

"I sit on it all the time" she mumbled, pushing strawberries round and round on her fruit custard "He doesnt... umm.. not any more"

WHEN I CAME TO CHECK ON HIM, HE WAS SPRAWLED ON IT
LIKE A CIA AGENT LAYING WAIT FOR A EAST EUROPEAN TERORIST
AND PULLED ME AND TACKLED ME AND SHOVE ME UNDERNEATH HIM
AND HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SICK

BUT I THINK HE WAS... HIS NECK WAS WARM, AND SMELLED LIKE VICKS... SEXY, THE DARK UNDER GROWTH ON THAT RAIN FOREST OF A CHIN SCENTED WITH VICKS

BUT HE MOVED ON ME LIKE HE HAD THE "ENERGY" TO TAKE ME RIGHT THERE
RAKSHASAN!!!

"Couch mein kyon nahi baithta tu?" Ranjan asked

"I do" he arched eyebrow

"Tera hoya aaj se woh couch, pasand nahi to mainnu das, nava couch vi aa jaayega" he smiled

"will u watch the movie with me?" SHE WENT RIGHT BACK TO HER TOPIC

R&B had a "I TOLD YA" look on his face  "She will listen to every goddamn explanation and then start crying again "why do u have to go to Paris"  "Why did u say that thing?"
"why didnt u pick me up"  "U dont care"

Ranjan started to laugh... "Tujhe kisi baat se hataana" "TAUBA" he held his ear lobes

She walked up to the couch and sat down, Ranjan wandered as she made herself comfy, wrapping herself in dude's navy and silver striped plush throws

"Dad, sit no" she begged

"Aingaran Video" (Ganpati's Tamil name) the image said

Ranjan yawned audibly

Patted her head  "Dekh beta dekh" he blew an air kiss and went down

He was half asleep, didnt care to deal with trying to learn a new language, he loved his gudiya, but didnt care to learn Tamil
Sorry!!

She watched until 2... R&B turned it off when it was almost done๐Ÿ˜ณ, he found her asleep๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He picked her up and went to bed

She went to work at 7, she was up at 6... she had slept so much on Thursday evening and night

She didnt throw her idli up, but threw up her morning coffee, well it was "morning" sickness

He texted her at 3 "Appt at 5:30"

"Am I getting that massage, like Akka?" she asked enviously

He sent a half smile "Dr Gupta" he said

"I feel fine" she texted

"Great" he responded

"we dont need weekly"

"She thinks we do" he said firmly

She drove to the clinic at 5:40, he drove up right behind her  "We charge a late fee u know dont u?" the front office girl winked

"Happy to contribute" he said like he "cared" for a fine.

"I am kidding" the girl smiled apologetically

He nodded, conciliatorily

Dr Gupta came in within two minutes of her changing into the "pretty purple designer" gown

She had gone to Akka's appointments and waited atleast an hour on some, with a dozen other pregnant women outside the shut office of the doctor
Waiting for their turn... II sighed turning sideways trying to kill those thoughts, the pillow was plush and she was tired, she was even getting a sull head ache

She didnt have to cook or clean or go to Rama store

She had spoken with Akka today, Vaishnavi instead of returning Sunday was only returning the following Wed on Sep 23rd
Akka was frustrated

"She can come stay in my house" II offered

"No... her mother will think I chased her out"

"But what is her opinion if she doesnt help out at home? Paati hit her knee on the washbasin, what if it had been shoulder or head?" Ii asked angrily

"Ask Bala that" Akka hissed  "I called the twit and told her "Amma taaye moonu naal anda aathla irukra varaikum DONT USE THE SHAMPOO" (Until u are at Munirka)

"But Mannneee (bhabhi in Iyers) I have dry scalp the docs want me to use that" whine pannina" Akka narrated

"Hmm" nodded II gritting her teeth

"I told her, I will write a special note to ur doctor, as long as u live in Munirka u cant use it. Bala doesnt know" Akka whispered

"Yayyy may be the shampoo will make or break the deal" II laughed hysterically

"Kozhuppa dee onakku?" (quit messing with me)

"I am sorry ka" Ii said  "Will u send Shravu and baldie home tonite?" II slid her application under the door crack "Those slim tubular cheeks CHOOO CHWEET"

"Podi... how will I nurse him?" Akka demanded

"Pump and give me no?" II offered

"Edu seruppa... (lagaoon ek?) how can I pump 15 bottles di? He doesnt even take a bottle" Akka spoke proudly

"How many months do u plan to nurse?" II asked

"9 months... enga mudiyum when I go there, I quit eating right... and then it all dries up in the 4th or 5th month" Akka sighed

"WHY KA" II shouted

" When I would occasionally  stop over on a Friday when Shravu was 5 months old
from college Amma (biological mother) would give me, a nice tiffin, mango shake, a banana, and then at 5 something else, and then at
8 a nice dinner and then horlicks" Akka sighed
"the next couple days Shravu would be overjoyed" Akka choked up  "Tiruppi Sunday night aathukku pona, bas " (go back to Munirka on sunday night, bas)

"stay in Munirka until baldie is 9 months no ka?" II begged

"Paavam di Bala" Akka sighed  "Onna R&B inga 9 months allow pannuvana?' (will he let u stay?)

"PROBABLY" II lied smugly

"Amma said when she went over yesterday and gently raised the topic, he smiled and changed it. I suspect u are going right back to MM from the boutique hospital" Akka smirked

"thats what HE thinks" II sharpened her claws

"Enna bet katre?"  (Lagaati shart?) Akka challenged

II nodded "A new purse and a suit?"

"PODI... I want a beautiful Tanishq pendant I saw on Nathella ad in Sun and then in Kumudam" Akka sighed

"Send me a picture no" II begged

"Iru di... " Akka walked to D II living room found the ad, and sent II the picture

"Diamond mela di" Akka mimicked the incorrect sound of "mela" with the deep "LL" sound

"Wow" II gasped...  "Its lovely"

"It has two sparkling diamond studded roses my two angels" Akka said smugly

"DONE... I am going to D II with my baby" II said smugly "so I dont care it costs  so much coz YOU WILL BE PAYING" "I WILL WEAR IT IN D II"

"Podi!!" Akka hung up dismissively

"Everything looks great!! Dr Gupta cheered

"How do u feel?"

"I didnt throw up 4 meals in the last 4 days" Ii said

She chuckled...  "Umm any discomfort during intercourse?"

"If I say yes, does that mean we shouldnt?" II lied

PAAVI!!!
LOOK AT YOU
SHUT UP

R&B chuckled

"Depends" said Dr Gupta silkily  "Are u?... experiencing discomfort I mean?" she stressed

II looked at R&B...  "I dare u to lie" his eyes told her

"Umm no" she whispered

"Then we dont have to worry about it then" ๐Ÿ˜ˆthe Doc prepped her for ultrasound

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Good morning and good evening All,
NeelAsma, hope you get a clean atmosphere without any pollution soon.
SVM, loved each word of this one. She will miss Dude and throw a tantrum so that he returns. Just hope she doesn't stops talking to him.
Maa would definitely ensure Ii's well being like no other.
Hindi mein ek kahavaat hai "asal se pyara sut hotta hai."
Each part when Nisha writes I feel this will be most cherished part. And I end up reading randomly all parts again and again.
Thank you for SoSy Nisha.

๐Ÿ˜Š thanks Pritee every time I tear up or cough getting ready to curse I try to think of people who actually live through this destruction. All this hullabaloo  here is for a PSi ( pollutant standard  Index)of 350 and (indonesia) in the islands where it is happening the PSI is pushing to 2000. cant wait for the rains!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
II reacted mature enough this time coz deep down she knows that he won't be gone long this time, even though he is gone a part of him would be right here, coz once he said I want to see you pregnant II , of course he doesn't want to miss period for anything in the world but then he has work commitments... And this time he was apologetic that he has to go, so deep down II is sure that he would be back sooner than later... If he wanted to see her pregnant by that definitely he meant to share each and evry waking moment with her, to notice every slightest of bulge in her belly and to go to each n every doc appointments and most importantly be right their with her...