Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Do women find sons in thier Son in law's?? Cos most often we only talk about daughters in daughter in law's...!
This update was an amazing new spotlight on that relationship for me πŸ‘

Nisha I can't review this update.
I don't know how many lines to do I gush about...I might just be repostig your update in my words if I do that.

The considerate ointment was the perfect way to express dude's concern ..a man who won't say anything sugar quiated...will just do the simplest things that end up being most meaningful.

Ek dam tear and smile and tear and smile and sigh and smile worthy πŸ˜³
Seriousreader thumbnail
Lives of the sisters...are like two sides of a coin.
R&B's persona is evolving so beautifully...
The handiwork of the wordsmith and her tool...her creativity.
πŸ‘
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
NSB7 thumbnail
The pride with which amma said she knows delhi - II is just like her in this context
Appa trying to reason out with the daughter is a this every father does... They dont sit and cry with you or pity you on your misery 
They reason out they explain contradict and put you back on your feet.

If vandu has a life like that she has one...she should go on and learn to handle it...not everyone is lucky.
Its good to see her worried about bala's mom.
But if she wants the situation to be under control she must go control it...that's what I think
We cant keep sitting while we blame others and call ourselves the sufferers.
 How is periappa?
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

KRISHNA COMES HOME

A middleclass wife is a multitasker

Working non stop in her wakeful hours juggling the different hats she wears

Crisis management and problem solving her foremost skill

Festival days guests at home or babies and elders requiring care add burden to her overworked limbs

A whining spouse or child not the most helpful situation to be in

Her burns and burden often go un noticed in a busy household ,

All she needs is a word of care, a gesture of empathy and understanding

The care will warm her heart and make her day, II had been that all along

Today Amma experienced and forged a special bond

Today in his bonding time with Amma he sensed her disturbance and noticed her burn

The dude had noticed and tended to such scars his II bore before

He took care of her as a son would do and sure for Amma this is new

II for sure would be touched and moved, Amma would be aware of the difference in the two extended families

Appa sides the wrong one and pushes poor Akka deeper in misery

A scarred Paati had hardly any care, Vandhu's worry, Bala's indifference and Vaishnavi's carelessness in sharp contrast to Amma's Son

A Veshti donning Krishna captivates a Mother's heart by his care

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Some times the so called closest are unable to pick up on stuff
II couldnt, 😭and R&B did😳

Exactly nisha tats wat I found was really special the bond is beautiful and can't be described in words 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

The pride with which amma said she knows delhi - II is just like her in this context

Appa trying to reason out with the daughter is a this every father does... They dont sit and cry with you or pity you on your misery 
They reason out they explain contradict and put you back on your feet.

If vandu has a life like that she has one...she should go on and learn to handle it...not everyone is lucky.
Its good to see her worried about bala's mom.
But if she wants the situation to be under control she must go control it...that's what I think
We cant keep sitting while we blame others and call ourselves the sufferers.
 How is periappa?

Very well said Nam
I missed you. Not all of us are lucky to be II's neither are we unlucky to be II again (to be married to a man with such a "past"). Akka is married to a faithful "virgin" BalaπŸ˜ƒ

Vandu has the whole bouquet of a Iyer wife's life. She is caring and affectionate, she loves her in laws, she wishes for alone time but she doesnt want them dead
Similarly, we  cannot wipe out our problems over night, Amma couldnt, almost 40 years of married life, she continues to plough away at life. Finishing up pooja at home, however crisis ridden it was, going to school late, wanting to see her youngest for a lil bit on the holy day, stopping by taking a crowded bus, and an auto. Returning home to a grandson, post partum daughter and sick BIL, and husband

Nothing changes for most of us, only in movies people find a resolution in 2 hours or 3 (if its a Sooraj Barjatya "masterpiece"). We just learn to live with it

Akka will not separate from Bala but the fact that the very thought has occured in her mind is very disturbing to Amma. Here they were, everyone was expecting R&B and II to split after a couple months
Everything about Akka's life was "beysh beysh" (I yer gush for perfect)

NOT!!
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice and reality check update! Wht I feel is that vandu can't run from
Her marriage, her problems relating to her mil or her day to day life
Well she is wing doing it since long and as before as she herself stated that they
Find happiness in small small things like an ice team after meri or ocassional treat at mc'd
She is mature enough and she has to start thinking rationally.

And R&B wht to say bout him he is such a darling. He is quite and observes everything so well.
Him bonding with Amma was very heart touching. He cares so much.
They r so lucky to find a sil like him.
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Very well said Nam
I missed you. Not all of us are lucky to be II's neither are we unlucky to be II again (to be married to a man with such a "past"). Akka is married to a faithful "virgin" BalaπŸ˜ƒ

Vandu has the whole bouquet of a Iyer wife's life. She is caring and affectionate, she loves her in laws, she wishes for alone time but she doesnt want them dead
Similarly, we  cannot wipe out our problems over night, Amma couldnt, almost 40 years of married life, she continues to plough away at life. Finishing up pooja at home, however crisis ridden it was, going to school late, wanting to see her youngest for a lil bit on the holy day, stopping by taking a crowded bus, and an auto. Returning home to a grandson, post partum daughter and sick BIL, and husband

Nothing changes for most of us, only in movies people find a resolution in 2 hours or 3 (if its a Sooraj Barjatya "masterpiece"). We just learn to live with it

Akka will not separate from Bala but the fact that the very thought has occured in her mind is very disturbing to Amma. Here they were, everyone was expecting R&B and II to split after a couple months
Everything about Akka's life was "beysh beysh" (I yer gush for perfect)

NOT!!

can't agree more.
The while notion of parents being free of responsibly after getting their kids married isn't a true situation in life.
Until we care for somebody we are responsible for them.
Amma will worry...until she is around...cos for her the world is all about her little daughters.

About everybody thinking about vandu's life as perfect...it happened because all this is something they deal with everyday in every family they know?
Where as dude and II's situation is new? Unknown always seems like a difficult thing.

Now they are seeing through vandu's issues because they are like the milk about to overflow from the vessel...every minute the heat is rising and the milk wants to spill.
Amma appa are trying to run towards the stove before its late.

And for the "missed you" - πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ expressions better than words maybe πŸ˜†