pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
guyzzz i know we all are having a really hard time...we expected ajna lv story but the cv's are not at all giving us a single ajna moment...the serial lost all its interest and nobody wants to watch it...we can't change the cv's and storyline...but we can potray our ajna's  love through our stories...ajna could have become one of the best couples of tv and their love story could have been the best...well our cv's didn't do that but this forum and our writers can...how long this serial will last we dont know...after this show ends there will be no ajna too...i request u guyz to write stories on ajna and we can give them a hpy perfect ending in our imaginations...guyzzz plz be active and write stories on ajna...i am pretty sure when we read those stories the disappointment we are feeling now will fade away

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlitnisha thumbnail
I agree The Cvs should Take Ideas from the forum Writters.
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree. I don't like the current track. Never expected to see attempted rape, murder and discarding the body in THBST! I don't like Shreya. I prefer Vinati scenes than hers but I don't expect them to show Ajna romance only. I want to see nice family scenes. I like Chandni so will continue to watch the show and support her.
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Totally agree. I don't like the current track. Never expected to see attempted rape, murder and discarding the body in THBST! I don't like Shreya. I prefer Vinati scenes than hers but I don't expect them to show Ajna romance only. I want to see nice family scenes. I like Chandni so will continue to watch the show and support her.

well dere lies d Problem I luv Chandni too so cant even stop watching d show...
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes please, it's also my request to all the writers of the forum to please write stories on AjNa. It's disappointing that we can't see sweet love moments of AjNa on the show but we can read and imagine. So please write on all the scenes you wished to see on the show.
Please Please Please...