SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

No update yet?? Oracle par tamatar phenko!! She asked for itπŸ˜†
I can't hang out here tonight. Too much work to get done.
Hope I'll see an update when I peek in next.

Good day/ night to all..

Goodnight da...
Monday morning for Nisha...
Expect around 4 am IST...
Putti, today I went and met son's teacher, she complained that he had not done the work given and she had punished him today. he is not all studying...just now i wrote about 100 fill in the blanks and still around 30 to go...he had his dinner and said...mama shall I go sleep...and went and slept off
No update 😭 😭

Yes da 😭

I am not getting sleep without update πŸ˜”

Me too 😊

But I am very sleepy Zoo Zoo

OK go πŸ˜•

Originally posted by shidin0117

Putti, today I went and met son's teacher, she complained that he had not done the work given and she had punished him today. he is not all studying...just now i wrote about 100 fill in the blanks and still around 30 to go...he had his dinner and said...mama shall I go sleep...and went and slept off

Hmm..πŸ˜”
What he interested in more?
Putti...stop posting baby pics, they are sooo cute that I feel like gobbling them up...the first baby...superb,,,,now even i wont be able to sleep...tossing and turning it is...
Originally posted by putti77

Hmm..πŸ˜”
What he interested in more?

Saturday night father and kids went at around 10pm, since son asked dad to take him to see different ganeshas, dad went a step further and took them to see immersion of idols at Ulsoor lake came back at 12:30 am...next day he whiled away playing, watching Tv, and wrote just 11 out of 160 odd fill in the balnks...
am gazing at the baby pics...all the cute descriptions for them
me off to complete sons homework who is happily sleepingπŸ˜†

am gazing at the baby pics...all the cute descriptions for them

No update πŸ˜•
Babies telling our state of mind!!!
They r really cute

Saturday night father and kids went at around 10pm, since son asked dad to take him to see different ganeshas, dad went a step further and took them to see immersion of idols at Ulsoor lake came back at 12:30 am...next day he whiled away playing, watching Tv, and wrote just 11 out of 160 odd fill in the balnks...

Don't worry much... It is easy to tell not to worry but difficult to go through... Now I can imagine my Aunt's headache..
He will for sure get responsible...
Whenever aunt compared my cousin with kids scored higher than, he compared himself to kids who scored lesser than him..
Guys are always guys.. Only few are responsible..Rest always need a push...
You don't believe my aunt used to ask him questions and answers in 10th standard... Whereas 100 pop lyrics were on his finger tips. He used to mug pop songs but not answers.. He has become more responsible now...