Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys...😊
Not proofread.
So ignore typos and enjoy reading 🤗

Chapter-42

SOME MORE LIES

A day passed in a blur. The entire family was pacing in the hospital when Ishita had been taken inside the ICU after the operation. The doctor had checked her many times and assured them that she is out of danger and under sedation as Raman kept on inquiring. Shooking the hospital roofs by his roaring.

"How does that poor girl tolerate this man!" A nurse whispered to another nurse when they walked inside the ICU after informing Raman that Ishita will gain consciousness in an hour.

"Mrs Ishita Bhalla's family?" The nurse came out of the ICU after half an hour.

"Haan...main...I'm her husband." Raman rushed to her.

"Mrs Bhalla is out of danger now. We're shifting her to the room. And the doctor wants to meet you." The lady walked inside again.

Raman reached the doctor's room with his papa and Ishita's appa. The ladies came to the payward where Ishita laid in the bed still unconscious.

"Matarani...help my child..." Mrs Bhalla prayed while Mrs Iyer hugged her sideways crying.

"I was so careless...!" Mihika started crying while Subbu's amma looked on tensed.

"Chup karna puttar...nothing like that...it's all fate..." Mrs Bhalla consoled Mihika while Mrs Iyer could do nothing but close her mouth with her saree pallu to suppress her sobs.

Meantime in the doctor's room Raman was getting tensed. But he did not act hysteric like before. Because he now knows that she is out of danger. Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer looked on tensed when the doctor was checking Ishita's scan results repeatedly.

"Is everything alright doctor...?" Raman could not hold on any more.

"Your wife and baby are perfectly alright...but..." the doctor stopped making Raman lean over in tension.

"But what?" His voice shaking in tension.

"See Mr Bhalla...Nothing to worry...but...it's a case of retrograde amnesia. We can't say anything now...let's hope for the best...let her wake up..." The doctor assured them.

"You mean...she...would not be able to remember anything...?" Mr Iyer asked whilst Raman looked on numb.

"Hmm...yeah...but...it's not permanent...she'll recover...but...it'd take time. That's all."

"Raman...common...let's go see Ishita." Mr Bhalla tried to pull Raman out of the consultansy after thanking the doctor.

"And one more thing Mr Raman Bhalla..." The doctor walked up to Raman. "Be strong and don't stress her. Let her take her own time." He patted Raman's shoulder.

Back in the payward. Ruhi came there along with her chachus. The moment she saw Mihir Mihika ran to him crying making others stare at them in astonishment because no one knows about their affair. Romi cleared his throat to make them realise what they are doing. Breaking the hug Mihir walked to Ishita hiding his face from his mummiji and his future mother in law in embarrassment.

"Ishima open your eyes..." Ruhi caressed Ishita's cheek.

On feeling her little angel's spongy hands on her skin she opened her eyes slowly. "Rooh baby ap...!" She said in her weak voice trying to sat up. Mihir and Romi helped her sat up while Ishita looked at them in shock and admiration for their help.

"Ishima...ap tikh ho?" (You alrght?) Ruhi said hugging her while the entire family looked on in happiness thinking that everything is alright.

Raman with the senior Iyer and Bhalla walked in when Ishita kissed Ruhi saying that her Ishima is perfectly alright. Raman's steps halted hearing their conversation thinking that somehow the doctor's conclusions are false. Ishita looked at Raman expressionless. He smiled softly and earned a fake smile in return as if she is angry on him.

"How come I'm here?" Ishita inquired touching her head in pain.

"Me and Mihika brought you to the hospital...you fell down...breaking your head..." Raman interfered thinking that she will spare him a second.

She looked at him with indifference and made Ruhi jump out of the bed. Mihika crinkled her eyebrows not understanding anything. She felt something is wrong. Everyone slipped out excusing themselves to give the couple some privacy. Ishita felt awkward when she was left alone with Raman.

"Well..thank you Mr Bhalla...for helping me." She said with the hope that he will leave.

He felt like drowning to death when Ishita addressed him formally. "Don't...mention Ish...Ms...Iyer..." He managed to say before turning to go.

"Don't think that I forgave you for yesterday Mr Bhalla. You're so shameless!" She said making a face.

Raman stopped touching the doorknob. "What have I done?" He asked clueless of everything.

"Oh...don't tell me that you don't know anything. Horny man...chee...!" She sat up on the bed.

His face adorned a smile. Sighing not being able to believe anything, he turned to her. "Tell me Ms Iyer...what have I done?" He looked at her smiling naughtily. Arms across his chest.

"You...get out...I know what you think of me Mr Bhalla...just get lost!" She said nervously as he approched her grinning at her.

"Did I kiss you yesterday?" He asked her knelting in front of her.

"In your dreams...! No way!" She looked away from him.

Aur flashback pe jaa beta...

(Go to flashback son)

"Hmm...I really don't remember Ms Iyer..." He made a puppy face.

"You're such a devil Mr Bhalla. You...removed my saree yesterday...and acting as if nothing happened...! You're so shameless..." She glared at him.

Oh matarani...madrasan forgot one year of our life. Mujhe vahan se shuru karna hoga! It's good...at least she remembers me!

(I'd start from there)

FLASHBACK

Ishita came out of her house wearing a pink saree with golden boarder. She was in a hurry to attend her friend's marriage. That was when Ruhi called her from behind.

"Ishima...you'll take me also?"

She looked at Ruhi who was standing there in her pink frock complimenting Ishita's saree. Smiling at her she walked towards her. Ruhi smiled happily thinking that she would be able to go with her Ishima.

"Apke papa ghar par nahin hai nah?" She asked knelting in front of Ruhi.

(Your papa is not home?)

"Kyun??? Are you going to kidnap my Ruhi?" Raman asked in his dangerous voice making the girls turn to him in shock.

"What the hell Mr Bhalla...!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"Oh c'mon Ms Iyer. I know you so well...What are you gonna do with my Rooh?" (Taking Ruhi in his arms) "Let's go for shopping baby..." (glaring and gritting at Ishita) "Kuch log tujhe mujhse churane ki koshish main hai..."

(Some people are trying to steal you from me)

"Lekin papa...I want to go with Ishita aunty!" Ruhi pouted.

"See...I'm not kidnapping her. She is coming with me..." Ishita looked at him hands on hips.

Making Ruhi stand unknowingly stepping on Ishita's saree, "Oh really...? Who the hell are you huh?"

"Don't make a scene here Mr Horny Bhalla..." She poked on his chest.

"Apne apko Silk Smitha samajhte ho? Pagal aurat...!"

(You think you're Silk Smitha?)

"Mind your words you Ravan Kumar!!!"

"Mind your business you...aarrrgh...get lost!"

"Keep your daughter and stop wasting my time!"

She fumed and turned to go. As she took two steps forward her saree was on the floor. He held her from behind wrapping his one hand around her stomach pulling her to make her balance. She stood there numb for a moment and turned to look at him. He removed his hand slowly, unwittingly tickling her. She closed her eyes not knowing what to do when he was ogling at her open mouthed.

"Aarrgh...you...!" She rolled her eyes and tried to take the saree in her hands.

"Oh Ishita aunty...I'll help you..." Ruhi came in front to help her out.

"I...am sorry...I didn't see that..." He said genuinely only to see her fire spitting eyes.

"Alright...I...I'm leaving..." He said looking at the poor saree which was on Ishita and Ruhi's hands.

"Enjoy with your Ishita aunty." He faked a smile at Ruhi and escaped.

******FB ENDS******

"I did it deliberately..." She heard him saying naughtily.

Her eyes popped out. Jaws dropping to the floor. He tapped her chin making her close her mouth. She was running out of words. However, she managed to utter something to keep up with him.

"You...are so...shameless!"

"Tell me something new Ms Iyer..."

"Hwww..." Her eyes welled up thinking of her own state in front of this man.

Wiping her tears he whispered near her earlobe, "I'm sorry..."

Her heartbeat hitched. The familiarity in his touch was taking a toll over her senses. She could not figure it out. Albeit, she concluded it to be that familiarity which is there because he had touched her many times, momentarily, accidently.

"Why are you coming this closer?" She clenched her teeth.

"Because I love to..." He said quickly pecking her cheek.

Astounded! When she realised what he has just done he was near the door. She looked on at him like a pressure cooker when he left the place after winking at her.

Outside the room, everyone was worried knowing that Ishita is not remembering certain things. They approached him to know what she had told him. They wanted to know if she remembers him. The smile on his lips made them let out a sigh thinking that she is all perfect. Because they knew that if Ishita doesn't remember him he would not have come out like this. As if he got something special!

"Jiju...is akka alright? She remembers you nah...?" Mihika was curious to know because she is the reason for her akka's situation.

"No she is not...but...she remembers me...and...just let her take her own time..." He said normally making everyone look on in shock.

What had happened to Raman Kumar Bhalla who loves his wife to death. He is shrugging off her memory loss as some silly joke. He stood in front of the family thinking about the incidents took place in the room when everyone was firing questions on his wierd behaviour.

"Let me court my biwi...again..." He said dreamily.

"But puttar...yeh kaise hosakte hai?" Mrs Bhalla asked tensely.

(How's it possible?)

He looked at amma without replying his mummiji, "Why amma...you won't let me make your daughter fall in love with me..again...?"

"I'm always with you Raman..." Amma kissed his forehead.

Everyone dispersed from there to home and to Ishita while Raman sat there beside Mihika. Mihika moved to Raman and touched his hand to start a conversation on her carelessness. She wanted to apologise. He smiled muttering an 'It's alright'.

"Jiju...I'm not feeling right about it. We should let her know everything. She is pregnant...and we need to take care of her...Please...this is not some joke. It's about her life...your life..."

"You know what Mihika...first I wanted the same. I was about to tell her that I'm her husband. And...she is mine...It was so difficult...so difficult for me to...call her Ms Iyer! But I did it for her own sake. See...now she doesn't remember about our marriage...so obviously the pregnancy. And...if the abortion happens in two months...she wouldn't know about it. Because...she doesn't know anything. She will be fine at least until she gets back her memory. I'll handle her then..." He explained Mihika hoping that he does make some sense.

"I can understand Jiju...but...I don't know why but...I feel like...this is not right."

"Please Mihika...do it for your akka...everything will be fine. I wouldn't have done this if...she said that she doesn't remember me...I'm still in her life...but the old...bad...horny Raman Bhalla who openly drools over her!" He joked.

"She used to do the same...and still do!" Mihika chuckled making Raman widen his eyes in surprise. "I'm...tensed jiju...because...there is Subbu. I don't trust that jerk!" She said making a face.

"Leave that to me. And now focus on Ms Ishita Iyer...!" He pulled her cheek.

"Are you sure jiju...We've still time...we'll let her know everything."

"Have you gone mad Mihika? She'll get a shock. I'm so bad in front of her eyes now. This is not the Raman whom she knows inside out. I'm a total stranger...maybe...a flirt...She won't be able to face the truth that I'm her husband and she is pregnant with my child! Think once. How'll you react if you're in her? That's why I'm telling you...At least let her take some time to place me somewhere in her heart..." He almost shouted at her.

"You're right jiju...Hmm..." She nodded her head understandingly.

Ishita got discharged from the hospital the next week. The entire Bhalla and Iyer clan was planning the 'welcome back' of 'Ms Ishita Iyer'. Even Ruhi was given some roles to play. Subbu was feeling light. Though his plan of killing Raman turned out to be a flop, Raman's plan to hide their marriage truth from Ishita seemed to be supportive to his mission.

He was planning along with his amma againt the only one who is an obstacle between him and Ishita. Raman and Ishita's unborn baby. They had already made a plan to kill the tiny baby within her womb thinking that the abortion would wash off the last trace of Raman from Ishita.

When amma took Ishita's arathy her eyes darted towards the Bhalla's doorway from where Ruhi came running. She took her princess in her hand and walked inside her home. All this while her eyes where searching for someone. But she herself did not know whom she expects!

"Subbu...tum yahan?" (You here?) She literally shouted on watching Subbu sitting in the living room with his broken leg.

"Haan...main...I came to apologise to you for everything Ishu..." He tried to brag the topic of their broken engagement only to be cut short by Mihika, "Let her take some rest first. Aur sab baad mein..." She pulled Ishita towards her bedroom whilst she looked on at Subbu in utter disbelief.

INSIDE THE ROOM

"See akka...I've something to tell you. Don't go close to Subbu. He is acting weird from when he is here. He used alchohol and drove! Karmam karmam...! And...you cannot go to clinic for the next eight months as the doctor had asked you to take rest till then." Mihika started her lecture.

"That doctor is mad Miku...! Koyi aise rest lete hain kya!!!" She exclaimed.

"But you have to akka...If you'll get bored I'll also take long leave from my job. I'll do works from home. What say?" Mihika pouted.

"It's...alright Miku...but...yeah...it's okay." She smiled patting Mihika's cheek. "I'll go freshen up." She walked into the bathroom.

"Sure akka..." Mihika shouted from outside and called Raman.

"Jiju...I told her. She's not convinced...but...She promised me. I hope everything will be fine." She fidgetted with her chain. "What? Now? No...you can't come over...Are you mad jiju...? Yeh sab apka plan tha. Now you're acting childish. Why can't you stay for a day. Let her settle first..."She shouted in a low voice. "It's all because of you. You wouldn't have take this drastic step. You think it's easy to woo my akka? No way...and if you come over now...she would shout and you'll be embarrassed so badly. Don't do that jiju..." She pleaded only to hear an 'arrange my visit' humming following a beep.

Mihika closed the door of Ishita's room when she came to the living room and stopped glaring at Raman who was eating carrot from kitchen standing beside amma. Subbu and his amma were looking on confused at the mime show being performed in live.

"Kya hua?" He asked lazily walking towards Mihika who made a puppy face as if asking not to spoil his own plans.

He pushed Mihika aside grinning at her and got inside the room and locked it. Subbu was shell shocked. He did not expect such a move from Raman. Ishita was still in the bathroom. He sat on the bed awaiting her. She came out in a bathrobe only to see Raman laying on the bed leisurely playing game in her mobile.

She forgot her own state. Other than asking about how he sneaked inside her bedroom she was concerned to know something else. Snatching her mobile from him she hissed at him completely leaning over her, "How do you know my password Mr Bhalla...?"

He looked at her the moment she interfered in his game! Her wet hair cascaded down her waist. The loosely tied bathrobe showing off her creamy legs and tempting cleavage. A lumb of lust formed in his throat when she leaned over him clutching his collars. He felt himself loosing control. All he wanted to do then was just shout out that he is her husband. He was realising the value of that licence!

"Boliye Mr Bhalla..." She shook him again.

"I'm sorry Ms Iyer...I'm extremely sorry!" Saying which he captured her lips. She felt herself dragging, plastering herself to him. Was that him who pulled her or she who pushed herself into him. Only thing she knew was they were doing it with ease. No tension was there. She was not trying to push him off. Her senses cheating her mind. His hands stripping off the clothe from her shoulder as he kept on relishing the sweetness of her lips.

No need to bite. She was open to him as he explored her mouth deeply. She was in dual mode. She could not understand what was possessing her to do this. As if biwitched! How the man for whom she openly declares her dislike entered her privacy. How he dared to kiss her making her forget that she actually doesn't like him!

He was continuing to explore her knowing well that he should control his hormones as per the doctor's instructions. Though, it was not something which would turn on and off by pressing a switch. The passion which was pouring out from him was the same in her. That drove him crazy.

It was when his hand descended downwards to caress her waist that he realised the extend he had gone in such a short time. She was nowhere in her senses. She somehow was in a state where she knows him and does not know who he actually is. She moaned his name in her panting breath. Hands still gripping on his shoulder, unknowingly caressing him. He moved down and kissed her stomach lovingly. She was in heaven when he sneaked out of her bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Please Do Like And Comment 😳
Buddy Me For PMs

Gaya3
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

Memory loss... It won't be a bad idea so far 😉
Be cool Sri...
If you say that you don't like this track...I'll definitely change it..it's my word 👍🏼

Okay will wait for d next update agar acha nahi laga to u should change plzzz...
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri1091

Okay will wait for d next update agar acha nahi laga to u should change plzzz...

Read the part and tell me 😉
Sri1091 thumbnail
Unres...
Thank god ishita ko raman yaar hein... As long as ishu hates subbu I dnt have apey with her memory loss... Puttar to mauke pen chauka maar raha hein... Bt how is it possible to hide her pregnancy from her??? Is dat possible?? Continue with ur memory loss track... Mihika is an angel for raman... I like did jiju saali bonding... Plzz yaar us subbu ke saath Kuch Karo na... Vuse aise Chodh nahi sakti tum plzzz... Kuch toh punishment do vuse...
Edited by Sri1091 - 8 years ago
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Unres...

Thank god ishita ko raman yaar hein... As long as ishu hates subbu I dnt have apey with her memory loss... Puttar to mauke pen chauka maar raha hein... Bt how is it possible to hide her pregnancy from her??? Is dat possible?? Continue with ur memory loss track... Mihika is an angel for raman... I like did jiju saali bonding... Plzz yaar us subbu ke saath Kuch Karo na... Vuse aise Chodh nahi sakti tum plzzz... Kuch toh punishment do vuse...

So you're okay with this track.. 😳
I'm glad...
Coming to Subbu...
Let him play...let's plan against him 😉
Sri1091 thumbnail

So you're okay with this track.. 😳
I'm glad...
Coming to Subbu...
Let him play...let's plan against him 😉

Yes I am okay with it... Ha lekin subbu ko ishu se door rakho plzz I even hate d sight of subbu such a creep he is... Jaldi plan Karo vuski against plzzz... Puttar agar subbu ko apni biwi ki aas pass bhi dekha toh pata nahi kya kar baitega...
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Yes I am okay with it... Ha lekin subbu ko ishu se door rakho plzz I even hate d sight of subbu such a creep he is... Jaldi plan Karo vuski against plzzz... Puttar agar subbu ko apni biwi ki aas pass bhi dekha toh pata nahi kya kar baitega...

Puttar will strangle him to death 😆
But...Subbu is necessary until some realisations 😉
Sri1091 thumbnail

Puttar will strangle him to death 😆
But...Subbu is necessary until some realisations 😉

Okay... Will be waiting for d realisations to happen soon so dat we can get rid of subbu
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Okay... Will be waiting for d realisations to happen soon so dat we can get rid of subbu

Hihihi 😆
Yeah sure 😉
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Thank you 😳