shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I've been noticing for some time on this serial that many of those declared to be in serious condition in the hospital are easily discharged and allowed to go home and are not long after hale and hearty.
The list started with Mamaji, then Ajay, followed by Mishri and latest Shreya - it's almost like a miracle!

And in Shreya's case even more so since she is not only back home and able to amble around but she's still in the same saree in which she jumped off the cliff!!! 😲 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaki218 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also thought to make post on the same... i dont knw y they r running so fast...
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanry

I've been noticing for some time on this serial that many of those declared to be in serious condition in the hospital are easily discharged and allowed to go home and are not long after hale and hearty.

The list started with Mamaji, then Ajay, followed by Mishri and latest Shreya - it's almost like a miracle!

And in Shreya's case even more so since she is not only back home and able to amble around but she's still in the same saree in which she jumped off the cliff!!! 😲 

😆🤣
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Miracle doctors. Oh, I did not realized she was wearing the same saree that blood was splattered all over.😆😆 
Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shreya wore different sari
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I call it going down the drain...just running without logic but with negativity.